List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: James Scott staying on Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

James Scott staying on Days?

Started by wwwwww at 2014/01/21 11:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 05:51AM, Views: 16217, Replies: 64
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/21 11:38PM
    James Scott staying on Days?
    wwwwww

Since Alison is leaving Days will they still keep James Scott around. I hope so he's a really good actor. There's still lots of things they can do with EJ that doesn't involve Sami. I'd like to see them do a EJ backstory of his time before he came to Salem and what he was like. I know Ken Corday said that Days was actor proof but if he loses James they could really be in trouble. EJ is a more popular character than Sami.

#2   2014/01/22 03:05AM
    Re: James Scott staying on Days?
    Rosieroserson

I hope he stays!
    To me Days is all about EJ and Sami, and when Alison leaves.. there's only one treat left

#3   2014/01/22 03:07AM
    Days Dreamer

With Allison leaving, they really need James. He pulls so much of the show. They would not get rid of him. It is a matter of when he wants to go. He has serious bargaining power especially now. Hope he stays on. For Days to lose two of their biggest stars at once would be tough. Will be interesting to see how they write EJ now that Samantha won't be there. May actually open the character up as we have seen with Ejabby.

#4   2014/01/22 10:22AM
    deidnbella

I was lead to believe that the (back) story of Days was Santo and Colleen, and I really wanted to see Ej and Sami on this show until they became the Alice and Tom of the show. Now that Sami is leaving, I am truly heartbroken! I really hope Ej stays but I can not handle this story with him and a little (younger) girl!

#5   2014/01/22 11:54AM
    3WishGenie

I think the show has to make a pitch to James as to where they will take his character after Sami's departure. I guess he can decide from there if he wants to continue. I'm sure he they want his input too. EJ has a lot of possibilities without Sami.

#6   2014/01/22 01:36PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: I hope he stays!
    To me Days is all about EJ and Sami, and when Alison leaves.. there's only one treat left

"One treat left" lol

#7   2014/01/24 09:08PM
    Undeniable T...

Saw this just now.

www.examiner.com/article/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-reports-james-scott-is-leavi...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/24 09:12PM
    #8   2014/01/24 09:17PM
    Undeniable T...

I don't know why the link won't paste correctly. The way the article reads it's just a rumor at this point...negotiating his contract but no agreement yet. Surely he won't go now, but frankly I wouldn't blame him one bit if he did.

#9   2014/01/24 10:53PM
    wolviesgirl

Well if the rumors are true about Kassie DePriva from OLTL ( Blair ) comming to days she might be someone that can be a love intrest for EJ she would a new character. That might be one thing that could keep him there after Alison's gone, and if he stays.

#10   2014/01/25 01:01AM
    Rosieroserson

I don't know anything about Kassie, so I googled her. She might be both beautiful and talented, but she's 18 years older than James Scott!!! I think a new love interest for EJ should be younger! Not just on the show, but in real life as well.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list