List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Where is Days of our Lives ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Days of our Lives ?

Started by Kurly-Jo at 2014/01/21 09:57AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/21 11:21AM, Views: 513, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/01/21 09:57AM
    Where is Days of our Lives ?
    Kurly-Jo

Someone please tell me where I can find Days. Since it was taken off the soap channel, I'm not able to see it after I get off work in the afternoon. I've been left hanging, unless its my day off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#2   2014/01/21 11:21AM
    Re: Where is Days of our Lives ?
    Chrissi_Soap...

Check with your local cable company. It's on in different timezones and channels all over.

#3   2014/01/21 02:56PM
    Kurly-Jo

Thanks for the update. I have direct TV and can only find it on regular channels at 1 pm. And I get off work at 5. The daily updates help me out. Thanks again.

#4   2014/01/21 03:02PM
    flightygirl

Quote Kurly-Jo: Thanks for the update. I have direct TV and can only find it on regular channels at 1 pm. And I get off work at 5. The daily updates help me out. Thanks again.

You can watch the next day on nbc.com or on some youtube channels. That's how I watch when I miss an episode.

#5   2014/01/21 04:14PM
    littleguysmom

Quote Kurly-Jo: Someone please tell me where I can find Days. Since it was taken off the soap channel, I'm not able to see it after I get off work in the afternoon. I've been left hanging, unless its my day off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kurly -Jo if you can get you tube today's full episode is up. All I did is type in dool 1-21-14 and it was the first one on top. Hope that helps.

#6   2014/01/21 04:57PM
    Kurly-Jo

Thanks !

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list