List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Alison Sweeney

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alison Sweeney

Started by tetra6655 at 2014/01/20 10:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/21 02:19PM, Views: 2509, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/21 06:00AM
    Re: Alison Sweeney
    flightygirl

Good luck to Ali! To me this makes the writing even more pathetic. They could have had a happy Ejami ending and then Sami could have been presumed dead. Abigail is no replacement for Sami. Ej could have moved on when Sami left.

#12   2014/01/21 07:01AM
    Undeniable T...

I kind of figured this last contract renewal of hers would be the last, but I'm still a bit surprised that it's happening now. I still thought there was a chance she'd stick around until the 50th anniversary.

Since she's leaving, they should just kill her character off in my opinion. Doornail dead. Renee DiMera dead.

A good writer could take their story as it is right now, Abby diddling and all, and end it when she leaves in a way that would ensure the show even lasts until the 50th.

#13   2014/01/21 10:24AM
    summerwind.j...

well then they need to bring in another woman to be with ej, not abby she does not fit with ej, if they put abby with ej, after sami leaves i will not watch it any longer, because ej and sami was the main reason i watched, after nearly 40 years, the show will most likely be canceled after ej and sami are no longer together ... so sad to hear this, but i understand people got to move on, love sami and ej, , until lately when they brought abby in, they could have waited until it got closer to her leaving, hate abby and ej

#14   2014/01/21 11:35AM
    Undeniable T...

Quote summerwind.janis: well then they need to bring in another woman to be with ej, not abby she does not fit with ej, if they put abby with ej, after sami leaves i will not watch it any longer, because ej and sami was the main reason i watched, after nearly 40 years, the show will most likely be canceled after ej and sami are no longer together ... so sad to hear this, but i understand people got to move on, love sami and ej, , until lately when they brought abby in, they could have waited until it got closer to her leaving, hate abby and ej

I don't think he'll end up with Abby at all. Surely the writers have more in them than that. Surely.

#15   2014/01/21 11:47AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops: I was waiting for this announcement!!!!

THIS SAD S/L MAKES SENSE NOW.....

So happy for AS. Is JS far behind????

Will have to watch Y & R more for Nick and Sharon...

I'm with you HouseTops, love my Sharon and Nick!

#16   2014/01/21 11:50AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: Good luck to Ali! To me this makes the writing even more pathetic. They could have had a happy Ejami ending and then Sami could have been presumed dead. Abigail is no replacement for Sami. Ej could have moved on when Sami left.

My question is will we really hate the writers this time next year?

Will they do right by EJAMI!

#17   2014/01/21 11:53AM
    Beachlovinggal

This is my first posting. I have been a fan of this site for quite a while & come here everyday for the updates, spoilers & to read everyones comments & thoughts. I can no longer remain silent as I am terribly dissapointed to hear that AS is leaving, even though I understand her reasons. I have watched & been a fan since the very beginning of DOOL but the past year or so I have remained bored with most of the storylines except for Ejami. I doubt very seriously that I will continue to watch once she is gone. I FF through most every scene now.TPTB have taken Bope away now there will be no Ejami!

#18   2014/01/21 11:56AM
    dazgonby

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl: Good luck to Ali! To me this makes the writing even more pathetic. They could have had a happy Ejami ending and then Sami could have been presumed dead. Abigail is no replacement for Sami. Ej could have moved on when Sami left.

I want to hope they would...if done right it would be the most touching love story...can we still hope

#19   2014/01/21 01:16PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Beachlovinggal: This is my first posting. I have been a fan of this site for quite a while & come here everyday for the updates, spoilers & to read everyones comments & thoughts. I can no longer remain silent as I am terribly dissapointed to hear that AS is leaving, even though I understand her reasons. I have watched & been a fan since the very beginning of DOOL but the past year or so I have remained bored with most of the storylines except for Ejami. I doubt very seriously that I will continue to watch once she is gone. I FF through most every scene now.TPTB have taken Bope away now there will be no Ejami!

Welcome beachlovinggal.....

I don't think I'm going anywhere because I'm a fan of EJ/JS.

#20   2014/01/21 01:17PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I want to hope they would...if done right it would be the most touching love story...can we still hope

I like to think that we can.....

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list