List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who's the unknown person...?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's the unknown person...?

Started by mbfc3 at 2014/01/20 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 04:02PM, Views: 1728, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/01/20 09:30AM
    Who's the unknown person...?
    mbfc3

...who took the picture of Abby and EJ?

...who shows up at Ariana's christening?

Are they one and the same or two different people?

There's no news about him, but could it be Nick? I don't think so.

I think it's the odd man who showed up in the woods when the three women were dealing with the Nick situation and then showed up later as creepy Santa.

Is anyone else wondering?

#2   2014/01/20 09:52AM
    Re: Who's the unknown person...?
    Sunlover127

I think the "watcher" is someone that works for Stefano. Stefano always as step ahead of everyone else! Maybe the bird watcher is the person "watching" but I still think he works for someone. Stefano would be watching Kate as he still loves her.

I think it will be Nick that shows up at the christening.

#3   2014/01/20 05:01PM
    zuzu61

If I were having an affair and wanted it to stay a secret, I certainly would NOT make out with the drapes open!

#4   2014/01/21 02:59PM
    NancyNLV

I think EJ will give in and tell all he knows about Kristin or at least he will want to I think he will talk to daddy and daddy will blackmail him with the pictures he had taken of EJ and Abigail after all Stefano is the one that sent for the good doctor.

#5   2014/01/21 06:05PM
    SoapBox17

Quote NancyNLV: I think EJ will give in and tell all he knows about Kristin or at least he will want to I think he will talk to daddy and daddy will blackmail him with the pictures he had taken of EJ and Abigail after all Stefano is the one that sent for the good doctor.

you could be on to something as i don't think EJ gets busted at this Christening. I'm not sure who shows up but I don't think it's to "out" EJ and Abby just yet. I do think it could be either Nick or the weirdo guy and if it is Stephano it's probably just to say he's 'Present' for his step great grandson's Christening and nothing more than that. I do think he's involved in the pics and will use it and if not then i'd be surprised.

I mean if Nick comes back to rat these ladies out, wouldn't he make sure he could solidify his story? If he does have the weirdo guy to do this, then you'd have to do a character assessment on him and for that matter it's still hearsay as to what truly happened as all the evidence we know of linking them all to the crime, is gone, unless Nick had a camera or recorder going at the time. Then he'd have to explain away the proof of him setting up the modeling deal and NOT try to rape and blackmail Gabby at the scene of the crime; which is also hearsay since Sami and Kate didn't see it happen. SO if i'm gonna go guns blazing up in there expecting a showdown to go my way 100%, I'm gonna have ALL my I's dotted and T's crossed and i just don't see how that deranged psycho is gonna pull that off.

An after thought:
    Although, it could be John eventhough he supposed to come back at towards the end of January beginning feb.. that hasn't been solidified for sure but just a thought.

#6   2014/01/22 04:00PM
    Lynnie76

If Nick is the mystery guest then I think he will blackmail Gabi into getting back together and that will be what Rafe is so upset over at the end of next week. I cannot imagine she would tell her brother about sending Nick to the bottom of the river.

#7   2014/01/24 01:54AM
    kitkat23

Quote Lynnie76: If Nick is the mystery guest then I think he will blackmail Gabi into getting back together and that will be what Rafe is so upset over at the end of next week. I cannot imagine she would tell her brother about sending Nick to the bottom of the river.
    It could be that the bird watcher is master black mailer. I'm also thinking that maybe Nick survived and he is back for revenge on the whole town. Perhaps in the end results Hope and Julie will finally realize that Nick is an evil, manipulating, lost cause, that conned them into believing he changed. Lately I don't like Julie or Hope. They need to stop being so intrusive with people about where Nick is. Why should the people he wronged give a damn

#8   2014/01/24 11:11PM
    jmorey

I have been wondering the same thing.... I had a couple ideas

Nick could be using this information to blackmail EJ

It could be John checking up on his family and he might use the pictures to get EJ away from Sami

It might be Stephano cause well do I really need a reason its Stephano

or knowing Days like we do they will bring some new character in to throw us off

#9   2014/01/27 12:32PM
    whiterabbit1962

Its the Bird Watcher that saved Nick from the water

#10   2014/01/27 04:02PM
    mbfc3

Quote whiterabbit1962: Its the Bird Watcher that saved Nick from the water

I agree that this is likely and also that it could be a good story. I was surprised to see Nick. I have to give the show credit for keeping this under wraps. My favorite gasp today, though, was when he said he was back to stay in Salem!!! I wasn't expecting that!!! If they play this whole s/l out for a while, it could be the reason Gabi leaves. Isn't CB supposed to exit sometime around April/May? Nick could slowly regain his memory, and then Gabi could take off to escape prosecution...or she could get prosecuted.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list