List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Aiden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Aiden

Started by dancie at 2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 08:54PM, Views: 49905, Replies: 363
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2014/02/14 10:01AM
    Re: Hope and Aiden
    CindyHaskins

This aiden and hope storyline would be so much better if ciara wasn't involved.

#82   2014/02/14 11:05AM
    mauimama

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote CindyHaskins: If all follow kristian alfonso on twitter like i do all would see that she twitted out a picture of her and daniel cosgrove together.so it seem to me that days of our lives is going to pair aiden and hope together has a couple in the near future.

It's as clear as a bell that's the plan from the dislike at the beginning followed by the very obvious romance ahead! That's about the ONLY thing the writers have stayed true to DAYS' history on LOL! VERY predictable! Just hope they handle the WHOLE thing believably, respectfully, & tastefully (true to Hope)!! That's about the only mystery here imo!!

I stated that opinion the very day the two of them met - it's so blantantly obvious and such a very tired worn out storyline to boot! I know everyone is gushing over this Aiden character, but I'm in the minority because I can't stand him and cannot see him with Hope at all! I could see HOpe with Daniel or Rafe or anyone else before I could see her with this pompous a$$$$$$

#83   2014/02/14 11:39AM
    CindyHaskins

Well hope is going to be paired with aiden.beside i don't see her with either daniel or rafe or any one else.

#84   2014/02/14 07:08PM
    MetalQueen

Quote mauimama:
    Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote CindyHaskins: If all follow kristian alfonso on twitter like i do all would see that she twitted out a picture of her and daniel cosgrove together.so it seem to me that days of our lives is going to pair aiden and hope together has a couple in the near future.

It's as clear as a bell that's the plan from the dislike at the beginning followed by the very obvious romance ahead! That's about the ONLY thing the writers have stayed true to DAYS' history on LOL! VERY predictable! Just hope they handle the WHOLE thing believably, respectfully, & tastefully (true to Hope)!! That's about the only mystery here imo!!

I stated that opinion the very day the two of them met - it's so blantantly obvious and such a very tired worn out storyline to boot! I know everyone is gushing over this Aiden character, but I'm in the minority because I can't stand him and cannot see him with Hope at all! I could see HOpe with Daniel or Rafe or anyone else before I could see her with this pompous a$$$$$$

Do you REALLY wanna see Hope paired up with Daniel or Rafe? REALLY? Pretty much all the male cast has hooked up with all the female cast, ESPECIALLY Daniel.

It's great that they brought a new face to the show! And for Hope to finally have a decent storyline. He may be an a$$hole, but its way better than being BORING aka jordan (snorrrre)

#85   2014/02/15 06:30PM
    dancie

I certainly don't want to see Hope paired with Rafe or Daniel , geez they have been with her family members, new blood definitely needed. To see her with Daniel who loves Jennifer and has been with her or Rafe who has been with Sammie , well she just needs a new person. We already know their stories anyway so nothing new under the sun there. Maybe the s/l of not liking each other then liking each other is old but the other characters on the soap to pair her with is even an older worn out story. Hope was giggling in scene with
    Aide when spilled drink on him. Nice to get to see that side of her it has been missing for awhile. Maybe her character can take off again , I don't even care how since it has been so long since she has been a shadow character. KA and the Hope character are long over due for some kind of story line.Already said in one post would like Bo to be dealt with respectfully , but it is what it is at this point so more power to Hope and getting some time in the spot light.

#86   2014/02/20 10:51PM
    dancie

Is it just me or has Hope's style of dress been reflecting her in the shadows part they had her in for so long. Would like to see some of the galmorous outfits she has worn in the past.

#87   2014/02/21 05:13AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote dancie: Is it just me or has Hope's style of dress been reflecting her in the shadows part they had her in for so long. Would like to see some of the galmorous outfits she has worn in the past.

"dancie", Admittedly I don't watch the show at all anymore (haven't for over a year now because of the disrespect shown to my faves, Bope) and only read message boards to keep up with Hope since she's still in the cast. I have checked out a couple of episodes recently since they've been talking about her getting a REAL sl - a beefy one - and to see how things may go with a new "love" for her (chemistry, story content, etc.) AND to see if they EVER explain Bo's absence with respect & true to Bope's legendary love story! That hasn't happened, of course, but I can see your concern about what's REALLY going on with Hope & if there're REALLY any plans for a quality sl for her. Past time for that to have begun setting in motion, if so! Seems her fashion has not been as appealing and neither has her airtime - just like always those occasional appearances. If they're honestly going to give her more & better seems her episodes & material would've picked up by now. I'll keep reading but except for this new guy who basically does the same insulting stuff each time is running in place a day, sometimes two, each week!

#88   2014/02/21 06:10AM
    Dakota 4762

I noticed the sexual chemistry between Hope and Aidan the times they were together. They can have hot, angry sex after another blow out because they both have a temper.

#89   2014/02/21 01:35PM
    dancie

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote dancie: Is it just me or has Hope's style of dress been reflecting her in the shadows part they had her in for so long. Would like to see some of the galmorous outfits she has worn in the past.

"dancie", Admittedly I don't watch the show at all anymore (haven't for over a year now because of the disrespect shown to my faves, Bope) and only read message boards to keep up with Hope since she's still in the cast. I have checked out a couple of episodes recently since they've been talking about her getting a REAL sl - a beefy one - and to see how things may go with a new "love" for her (chemistry, story content, etc.) AND to see if they EVER explain Bo's absence with respect & true to Bope's legendary love story! That hasn't happened, of course, but I can see your concern about what's REALLY going on with Hope & if there're REALLY any plans for a quality sl for her. Past time for that to have begun setting in motion, if so! Seems her fashion has not been as appealing and neither has her airtime - just like always those occasional appearances. If they're honestly going to give her more & better seems her episodes & material would've picked up by now. I'll keep reading but except for this new guy who basically does the same insulting stuff each time is running in place a day, sometimes two, each week!

I believe you may be right about a lot of what you said. It seems for last few months it is Hopes turn briefly on thursdays, sometimes spills into a little of another day , or minor scences with others. So disappointed , she and bo was part of what kept me watching and then stayed loyal to her, but getting disappointed like so many others have stated in other threads, such a wasted of the actors and actresses that have been on show for long time, to take up time with Gabbi and nick and down the same old road with brady and relapse for what like 3rd time, Please.....

#90   2014/02/23 02:05PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote dancie:
    Quote LuvBoHope:

I believe you may be right about a lot of what you said. It seems for last few months it is Hopes turn briefly on thursdays, sometimes spills into a little of another day , or minor scences with others. So disappointed , she and bo was part of what kept me watching and then stayed loyal to her, but getting disappointed like so many others have stated in other threads, such a wasted of the actors and actresses that have been on show for long time, to take up time with Gabbi and nick and down the same old road with brady and relapse for what like 3rd time, Please.....

Good post! Yes, Hope is still mostly a prop (as you said, "wasted" as was Bope the last several years of having both of them on - THE reason Pete left)! If there were SERIOUS plans for Hope getting that big sl they kept talking about - even if it's with Aiden - they'd have been explaining Bo (working toward a big exit so she CAN move on
    ) AND they'd have Hope on more than once (sometimes, twice) a week and be doing more follow thru in story content with what they've started. Instead, it's still occasional with NO progress - same ole, same ole - and you can't sink your teeth into it. Agree with you totally about who they feature & who they waste. NO comparison and it was too frustrating to keep watching as far as I'm concerned.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list