List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Aiden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Aiden

Started by dancie at 2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/23 04:28AM, Views: 52208, Replies: 381
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2014/02/06 11:04PM
    Re: Hope and Aiden
    3WishGenie

I may be in the minority but I have enjoyed the Hope and Aiden interaction. He's the kind of guy we haven't seen Hope with before...not that she's been with many men. What I don't like is the trashing of Bo which happened again today, when we hear that after hearing how badly Ciara needs her daddy, he refuses to come home. huh?? That is so not Bo. Totally OOC. I just need them to finally address, as we've been saying, the Bo situation and put it to bed once and for all. It seems by bringing on a love interest for Hope, they will finally do that.

#72   2014/02/06 11:47PM
    MetalQueen

I just love watching Aiden on my TV screen. Such a sexy man...

#73   2014/02/07 03:57AM
    fadingrose

Quote MetalQueen: I just love watching Aiden on my TV screen. Such a sexy man...

Yes, Aiden IS a "pretty guy," and I guess that may make him "sexy," too (?) In any case, I can't yet see him as a replacement for Bo in Hope's heart--not even if there is proper closure for the Bope story. Aiden looks and acts like a spoiled little boy, so I wonder how old he's supposed to be. He looks quite a bit younger than Hope--and I don't see her as a cougar. We'll see, of course, how this plays out, but I'd like to see a love match for Hope that isn't based on the fact that they are both "grieving' single parents struggling with child issues.

#74   2014/02/07 05:18AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote MetalQueen: I just love watching Aiden on my TV screen. Such a sexy man...

Yes, Aiden IS a "pretty guy," and I guess that may make him "sexy," too (?) In any case, I can't yet see him as a replacement for Bo in Hope's heart--not even if there is proper closure for the Bope story. Aiden looks and acts like a spoiled little boy, so I wonder how old he's supposed to be. He looks quite a bit younger than Hope--and I don't see her as a cougar. We'll see, of course, how this plays out, but I'd like to see a love match for Hope that isn't based on the fact that they are both "grieving' single parents struggling with child issues.

I'm so ready to see Hope get a quality sl & even ready to see someone love her again & her move "slowly" into a new romance IF they refuse to write for Bo & bring Peter back! I also agree the guy needs to be opposite from Bo because it would NEVER succeed trying to "match" Bo! I completely agree with the poster who said it's totally wrong to keep "trashing" Bo during this set-up. Saying Ciara's father "refuses to come home" IS "trashing Bo" and that is just NOT him and so far OOC it's insulting! He would NEVER "not come home to her" (or Hope being true to his character)! They NEED to handle that acceptably BEFORE Hope has ANY idea of a new romance! Just the facts whether it's Aiden or who and THEN test the chemistry for the new pairing. Nothing against Aiden - he's very nice looking, nothing like Bo, & hope it works IF they handle Bo's absence properly & respectfully - but that absolutely HAS to be done and done right & there's NO reason not to!! They've had over a year to create something decent for this incredible character/couple!!

#75   2014/02/07 09:53AM
    CindyHaskins

If all follow kristian alfonso on twitter like i do all would see that she twitted out a picture of her and daniel cosgrove together.so it seem to me that days of our lives is going to pair aiden and hope together has a couple in the near future.

#76   2014/02/09 10:21AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote CindyHaskins: If all follow kristian alfonso on twitter like i do all would see that she twitted out a picture of her and daniel cosgrove together.so it seem to me that days of our lives is going to pair aiden and hope together has a couple in the near future.

It's as clear as a bell that's the plan from the dislike at the beginning followed by the very obvious romance ahead! That's about the ONLY thing the writers have stayed true to DAYS' history on LOL! VERY predictable! Just hope they handle the WHOLE thing believably, respectfully, & tastefully (true to Hope)!! That's about the only mystery here imo!!

#77   2014/02/10 02:53PM
    dancie

I am guessing Aiden will be the new attorney on JJ's case, so might give us more insight into how he is going to start presenting himself to others besides Hope

#78   2014/02/10 03:49PM
    twistasis

Quote fadingrose:

I agree with what you said. If Hope thinks she's got issues with Ciara now. Wait until her Mother starts seeing someone else besides her Daddy. You can see the trouble coming a mile away.

#79   2014/02/10 06:42PM
    CindyHaskins

Once days of our lives address bo absence.then hope can start dating aiden but it is none of that spoiled brat ciara busy who her mother start seen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/10 06:43PM
    #80   2014/02/14 12:38AM
    MetalQueen

I demand more screen time of Aiden and Hope! They are fun to watch!! Especially after she spills her coffee drink on him then laughs

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list