List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Aiden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Aiden

Started by dancie at 2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/18 12:31PM, Views: 55284, Replies: 393
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2014/01/30 08:32AM
    Re: Hope and Aiden
    mauimama

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote mauimama: I'm all for Hope moving on - if and when TIIC end BO respectfully (like he's on his way home but plane crashes, etc) but I do not like this Aiden at all. He's the last person I'd ever envision Hope being with! But of course that's not where the s/l is going - Even if they DO get to be besties - I cannot envision any chemistry, much less any passion with those two -not after seeing Hope with Bo and other men. He strikes me as one cold fish - in and out of bed! lol

"mauimama", I'm SO on board with you about this guy, Aiden, with Hope. Just doesn't get it AT ALL after seeing her over the years with a tough, sexy guy like Bo. I can see trying to pair her with someone totally opposite from Bo - he IS that - but NO match for Hope!! Just an idea, but if they love Kristen so much and like this "pretty-boy" guy, put him with HER to test or anyone but Hope! They are NOT going to work successfully for the majority of the audience - can say that right now!! He's trying to be "tough" by attacking Hope but that's not appealing at all at their ages (that was cooler in their younger years), so he comes across as arrogant, a bully, & mean-spirited imo - NOT cool at all!

TIIC are trying to re-do the "Sami and Rafe" hate fest thing all over again and it ain't gonna work for me! (I did love the Rafe/Sami thing) This guy strikes me as a mealy-mouth, sleazy car salesman type and a controlling jerk who has little regard for women (his "sweetheart" line proves that!) I HATE this pairing almost as much as I was gonna hate the Kayla and Abe pairing (thank gawd that's on the back burner!)

#52   2014/01/30 08:52AM
    CindyHaskins

I love aiden.I don't see him has a controlling jerk.i really like the aiden and hope pairing.atlease when know some thing about this character like how he lost his wife and raising his son alone that is why is so protective of him.some thing else we surely don't know nothing about liam and what is his back story and why did he come to salem to begin.

#53   2014/01/30 01:49PM
    JeanLou

;( I definitely want Hope to move on out of no Bo purgatory but this Aiden guy, yuk!! I've heard how nice the actor is but he does nothing for me and all I feel is hate not any future passion out of it. I was really hoping they might explore something with her and Rafe, they have great chemistry! And since I can't stand Jordan and don't care what her backstory is, they can abandon Aiden and Jordan and just go with Hope and Rafe!!

#54   2014/01/30 01:56PM
    mauimama

Quote JeanLou: I definitely want Hope to move on out of no Bo purgatory but this Aiden guy, yuk!! I've heard how nice the actor is but he does nothing for me and all I feel is hate not any future passion out of it. I was really hoping they might explore something with her and Rafe, they have great chemistry! And since I can't stand Jordan and don't care what her backstory is, they can abandon Aiden and Jordan and just go with Hope and Rafe!!

JeanLou: The Rafe and Jordan thing was the same setup - the two of them knocking heads and now they're a "couple"- I do not like Jordan either (no matter who or what she is) Loved the Rafe and Nicole "friendship" -I'd even take Rafe and Kate over the Jordan bimbo

#55   2014/01/30 02:02PM
    dazgonby

Hope needs someone who isn't going to be a wimp when it comes to pycho kid...and the whole it is daddy's fault is wearing a tad thin.
    News flash it is not just daddy being gone, share the blame there Hope.
    The whole pairing with Rafe would just be icky...strange as friends even, but whatever, seeing how Hope is Sami's aunt...I would hope that she could be paired with someone else.
    Besides this beginning is not that big of a deal, especially with it being about a bully and Hope thinks pycho kid is perfect...opps except when she wants to blame it all on Bo.
    Besides Hope can hold her own, unless they are turning her into a complete opposite

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/30 02:03PM
    #56   2014/01/30 02:08PM
    mauimama

Quote dazgonby: Hope needs someone who isn't going to be a wimp when it comes to pycho kid...and the whole it is daddy's fault is wearing a tad thin.
    The whole pairing with Rafe would just be icky...strange as friends even, but whatever, seeing how Hope is Sami's aunt...I would hope that she could be paired with someone else.
    Besides this beginning is not that big of a deal, especially with it being about a bully and Hope thinks pycho kid is perfect...opps except when she wants to blame it all on Bo.
    Besides Hope can hold her own, unless they are turning her into a complete opposite

I think HOpe is also overcompensating (like Aiden is) to make up for a missing parent - her 1st reaction to Aiden's accusations was: her baby girl was perfect (not in those exact words, but you get my meaning) and could do no wrong-- sounds a lot like the Jennifer her holiness Horton parenting -everyone's a liar except her kids and she has a built in excuse for them when she does admit the kid did something wrong... How many times has Ciara almost begged her mommy for some "time together"? No wonder the kid "acts out"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/30 02:10PM
    #57   2014/01/30 02:10PM
    3WishGenie

I like Aiden and I like Hope and Aiden. At this point I'm glad they are giving her a story. Not bad so far.

#58   2014/01/30 02:15PM
    dazgonby

Quote mauimama:
    Quote dazgonby: Hope needs someone who isn't going to be a wimp when it comes to pycho kid...and the whole it is daddy's fault is wearing a tad thin.

I think HOpe is also overcompensating (like Aiden is) to make up for a missing parent - her 1st reaction to Aiden's accusations was: her baby girl was perfect (not in those exact words, but you get my meaning) and could do no wrong-- sounds a lot like the Jennifer her holiness Horton parenting -everyone's a liar except her kids and she has a built in excuse for them when she does admit the kid did something wrong... How many times has Ciara almost begged her mommy for some "time together"? No wonder the kid "acts out"

Exactly!
    One thing did bother me was that if this s/l is suppose to be about Ciara being a bully and that the priest told Aiden he needed to change his attitude with Hope or it would be his kid thrown out of the school...I don't care what the parents are being like at that moment, you just don't punish the victim in a bully situation...ever!

#59   2014/01/30 08:50PM
    dancie

It is early on in developing the s/l to be so bent out of shape with Aiden. He is starting out as a bit of a jerk, but kind of remember Hope feeling much the same about Bo in early days. If he is that protective of his child, if he pairs with Hope I should think will be that protective of her and her daughter as well, there is room her for him to mellow and us to see a softer side. I know everyone has own opinion , and agree with the one that thought maybe Hope and
    Rafe thing not a good pairing. Nice to get some new people in town that have not already slept with or lusted after half of the friends and family of the ones in Salem, just say a nice change to have an outsider. He at least seems to have more potential than some of the others they have brought on board. Enough already with the Gabbi thing. And yes know they are some that will be pro Gabbi. Would just like to give them some time to see where story can go.

#60   2014/01/31 04:59AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote dancie: It is early on in developing the s/l to be so bent out of shape with Aiden. He is starting out as a bit of a jerk, but kind of remember Hope feeling much the same about Bo in early days. If he is that protective of his child, if he pairs with Hope I should think will be that protective of her and her daughter as well, there is room her for him to mellow and us to see a softer side. I know everyone has own opinion , and agree with the one that thought maybe Hope and
    Rafe thing not a good pairing. Nice to get some new people in town that have not already slept with or lusted after half of the friends and family of the ones in Salem, just say a nice change to have an outsider. He at least seems to have more potential than some of the others they have brought on board. Enough already with the Gabbi thing. And yes know they are some that will be pro Gabbi. Would just like to give them some time to see where story can go.

Nice post, "dancie"! Think it DEFINIT$ELY will take more time although we can see the usual pattern here of bantering/turn-off first followed by the attraction/romance so we KNOW what the plan is here - the same it's always been!! From MY standpoint & others according to what I've been reading on this & other threads accepting this will very much depend on when & IF they explain Bo's absence respectfully to Bope & their "true" history! Also, is there any "strong/appealing" chemistry between Hope & Aiden & not just an arguring-move-to-romance pairing tptb are planning on? I also agree with the opinion it's so much better bringing in a new character to "test" for Hope than one who's been on a while & slept with half the cast!! We'll see how the writing & direction goes from here - has strong possibilities, imo, but a lot left to do in a quality, "acceptable" way & a WHOLE lot more development as far as chemistry, etc.!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list