List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Aiden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Aiden

Started by dancie at 2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 03:16PM, Views: 59115, Replies: 400
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2014/01/23 02:06PM
    Re: Hope and Aiden
    LuvBoHope

Quote Undeniable Truth: The actor who portrays Aiden appears to be more talented than a lot of other new additions to the cast as of late. The interaction here between Hope and Aiden was well done. There's a good potential there.

I just can't accept it though until something is done about Bo, and I think my expectations of how he'll be addressed are too high at this point. I realize that Peter Reckell doesn't intend to come back, but there could still be a fantastic story spun to end Bope without his presence. Could have been done already. If they just end it with a divorce via postal service I may throw an enormous (albeit futile) hissy.

I'm completely with you on this post!! Checked out the show today for the first time in over a year just to see if Hope would be on with the new guy! He does seem to be very talented which they did need for her since she's so amazing and he's very handsome - she definitely deserves that too! However, there's still a lot more out there that's totally necessary before a relationship can work (they certainly are doing the usual thing having the bantering first, so this obviously is the plan)! They HAVE to have chemistry & sparks, which may develop, so that's still out there (especially since Bope had more than most of many pairings)! IMO NOTHING will be as good as Bope, but I'll give it a chance IF they deal with Bo's absence acceptably & true to him over the life of the show & the Bope tru-love story. Remember, Bo only "replaced" Hope when he believed her to be dead & gone but ALWAYS got back with her when she returned & it was not ever easy for him to move on. He grieved and Hope needs to do that too. And in explaining we all know Bo would NEVER not return to his wife & child, so he'd NOT do a long-distance, off-screen divorce - having him "choose" not to return is 100% UNACCEPTABLE!! To me that would be trashing Bo & I don't think that would be honest to his character & not pleasing to their fans! Some don't like the "believed dead" sl's BUT, in this case & at this point that's about all that would be believable about the "real" Bo. He could've been being held hostage while making his occasional phone calls and then assumed killed now. It HAS to be done for Hope's future relationships to make sense (yes, it should've been done before now, but it's as necessary as ever with a story brewing out there for her now)!!

#22   2014/01/23 02:09PM
    CindyHaskins

I think that it should be hope the only one that should take to help her daughter ciara.without getting marlena involved in this.daniel cosgrove has been on two other soapopera like guiding light and all children

#23   2014/01/23 02:41PM
    maja

TPTB need to either kill Bo off or have Hope and he separate/divorce.It's silly for them to ask us to believe that there would still be a marriage when the husband is gone for this anount of time. Get Hope/KA out of romantic limbo and give her an actual storyline.

#24   2014/01/23 03:32PM
    3WishGenie

Quote maja: TPTB need to either kill Bo off or have Hope and he separate/divorce.It's silly for them to ask us to believe that there would still be a marriage when the husband is gone for this anount of time. Get Hope/KA out of romantic limbo and give her an actual storyline.

I want to throw confetti at your post!! As a Bope fan, I'm tired of being slapped in the face with Bo refusing to come home bc he's undercover. It's been long enough and they need to let Hope move on. Hopefully Aiden will light the fire under her butt to divorce Bo! I like them so far.

#25   2014/01/23 04:07PM
    breathtaking

he was also on beverly hills 90210

#26   2014/01/23 04:23PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote maja: TPTB need to either kill Bo off or have Hope and he separate/divorce.It's silly for them to ask us to believe that there would still be a marriage when the husband is gone for this anount of time. Get Hope/KA out of romantic limbo and give her an actual storyline.

I want to throw confetti at your post!! As a Bope fan, I'm tired of being slapped in the face with Bo refusing to come home bc he's undercover. It's been long enough and they need to let Hope move on. Hopefully Aiden will light the fire under her butt to divorce Bo! I like them so far.

I'm sure there some Bope fans who still watch the show but I'm speaking for me & thousands of others who quit watching several years ago when they (Bope) were planted on the backburner with basically no meaningful story material & dialogue (the REAL reason Peter Reckell left the role of Bo). Now, those of us who left but still keep up with Hope just "may" rejoin the audience (which is ranked on the bottom of the ratings) IF Bo's exit is explained acceptably, likable, & believable to the Bope fans they may come back & support/enjoy Hope move gradually into a new relationship because they still love Hope! If not, it's more disrespect & another slap in the face. Why not just handle it right??

#27   2014/01/23 05:14PM
    2Wildroses

When Hope thought she was Jena, she thought she and John was married. John and Marlana said that they got married after Hope gave John a divorce. I don't re-call Bo and Hope getting married again.

#28   2014/01/23 05:39PM
    3WishGenie

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote 3WishGenie:

I'm sure there some Bope fans who still watch the show but I'm speaking for me & thousands of others who quit watching several years ago when they (Bope) were planted on the backburner with basically no meaningful story material & dialogue (the REAL reason Peter Reckell left the role of Bo). Now, those of us who left but still keep up with Hope just "may" rejoin the audience (which is ranked on the bottom of the ratings) IF Bo's exit is explained acceptably, likable, & believable to the Bope fans they may come back & support/enjoy Hope move gradually into a new relationship because they still love Hope! If not, it's more disrespect & another slap in the face. Why not just handle it right??

Missed your earlier post but agree with it 100%. Divorcing Bo by post mail would be a horrible end to the long running romance of Bope which we saw from Day 1 on screen!! Whether they are married seems to be also up in the air. The only thing I can think of is that Bo dies while working undercover.

Now I don't want Hope jumping into a relationship with Aiden overnight. I like their interaction and I can see something developing over time. I'm happy to see Hope getting a story at last. She is still one of my favs! But yes, they must deal with the Bo issue because I don't see Hope "cheating".

#29   2014/01/23 07:25PM
    Sunlover127

I am a long time DOOL fan that has watched for almost the entire time the show has aired except for a couple of the very first years.

I loved Hope and Bo!! They were awesome!! I loved them together!! I agree there needs to be a believable storyline for his absence.

I have a question for everyone or anyone...I read on another side that a "mountain man" was going to reappear on DOOL. Who could this be?? Jack?? Bo?? Nick?? John?? Whoever it is, do you think they will look like they did when they left or will they somehow have been physically changed to look different due to some disaster, Stephano, etc.??? Any thoughts??

#30   2014/01/24 05:44AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote 3WishGenie:

Missed your earlier post but agree with it 100%. Divorcing Bo by post mail would be a horrible end to the long running romance of Bope which we saw from Day 1 on screen!! Whether they are married seems to be also up in the air. The only thing I can think of is that Bo dies while working undercover.

Now I don't want Hope jumping into a relationship with Aiden overnight. I like their interaction and I can see something developing over time. I'm happy to see Hope getting a story at last. She is still one of my favs! But yes, they must deal with the Bo issue because I don't see Hope "cheating".

I think we're on the same page here! I just can't imagine that beautiful, legendary love story ending in a divorce. That would leave such a sour taste for their memory. Being killed while undercover would make a WHOLE lot more sense for these two. And, yes, Hope needs to take time before moving into a new relationship and give her/their fans a little time to grieve & be able to accept her with another man. It was INSULTING & HUMILIATING watching Bo with Carly during that dreadful, plot-device period (VERY overdone & destructive imo) - don't care to see Hope "cheat", too, since they reunited and were back to themselves when he left - his absence should be handled more sensitively than that so the audience can deal with it better!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list