List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Aiden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Aiden

Started by dancie at 2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/18 12:31PM, Views: 55772, Replies: 393
    « 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:
    #271   2014/07/13 06:12AM
    Re: Hope and Aiden
    LuvBoHope

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dancie: Hope looked beautiful in the purple gown. Her and Aiden seemed to be close to getting a little steamy their a few times, can't wait to see what else happens. Ready for closure in respectful way with Bope but also ready for KA's character to get to play some meatier parts.

I truly don't believe that the writers will EVER give us acceptable closure to the Bope story. So can we really accept an endless lonely existence in limbo for Hope? I cannot--She should be allowed to feel it's OK to MOVE ON NOW after almost two years of unfulfilled faith that Bo will return. The most uncomplicated "closure" would be for Bo to have died a hero, while saving his country, or maybe the whole world! There'd be appropriate grieving, and I hope Aiden would be the one to help Hope and Ciara through that rough period and on to a happy ending.

I don't have any faith in the writers and really don't understand what THEIR problem is about this , but it definitely would be less complicated to have the closure you suggested here. Basically, that's all the Bo/Bope fans have been asking - respectful/acceptable closure and this would work fine AND stay true to character. I don't think it's right for Hope to be left in limbo either and want her to have quality story and a future. For some of us to support (for me, personally, watch again) would be to respect characters who've meant so much to the show over the years instead of trash them like they're doing Bo. That's caused VERY hard feelings! It only causes bitterness and is no way to appeal to fans! The fans are not the ones wishing/causing "limbo" for Hope - it's the writers creating this mess! I'd love what you suggested here - THAT would be pleasing - and my problem is why not just do it favorably like this??

#272   2014/07/13 07:05AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dancie: Hope looked beautiful in the purple gown. Her and Aiden seemed to be close to getting a little steamy their a few times, can't wait to see what else happens. Ready for closure in respectful way with Bope but also ready for KA's character to get to play some meatier parts.

I truly don't believe that the writers will EVER give us acceptable closure to the Bope story. So can we really accept an endless lonely existence in limbo for Hope? I cannot--She should be allowed to feel it's OK to MOVE ON NOW after almost two years of unfulfilled faith that Bo will return. The most uncomplicated "closure" would be for Bo to have died a hero, while saving his country, or maybe the whole world! There'd be appropriate grieving, and I hope Aiden would be the one to help Hope and Ciara through that rough period and on to a happy ending.

I don't have any faith in the writers and really don't understand what THEIR problem is about this , but it definitely would be less complicated to have the closure you suggested here. Basically, that's all the Bo/Bope fans have been asking - respectful/acceptable closure and this would work fine AND stay true to character. I don't think it's right for Hope to be left in limbo either and want her to have quality story and a future. For some of us to support (for me, personally, watch again) would be to respect characters who've meant so much to the show over the years instead of trash them like they're doing Bo. That's caused VERY hard feelings! It only causes bitterness and is no way to appeal to fans! The fans are not the ones wishing/causing "limbo" for Hope - it's the writers creating this mess! I'd love what you suggested here - THAT would be pleasing - and my problem is why not just do it favorably like this??

They should just have Bo die and get it over with.
    Clearly the writers have no desire to write about BOPE.

We have been watching the "Jennifer and her family show" for so long that is where the writers want to be.

Hope and Aiden isn't working for me. Get a well known older actor instead.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/13 07:07AM
    #273   2014/07/14 05:14PM
    CindyHaskins

I really love aiden and hope and the are really working for me i cant wait until the become a couple.i for one do want a well know older actor on the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/14 05:21PM
    #274   2014/07/14 08:45PM
    3WishGenie

Hope and Aiden were absolutely magical in their waltz!!! They were so in the moment! How romantic was that!! After all the suffering from Bo's absence, she deserves to feel that flutter again. I'm sure that fluttery feeling reminded her of Bo's existance and it scared her. I think its high time that Hope thinks of herself and Ciara's happiness. We can wish for appropriate closure all we want but since they've already trashed Bo, I'll settle for ANY closure I can get if it means that Hope can move on with her life!

#275   2014/07/28 11:39PM
    dancie

I thought it weeks ago and still thinking it, there is some mystery behind Aiden's wife death. I am hoping it is not the kind of secret where they bring Hope and Aiden together since I have given up on them doing anything that makes much sense about the Bo thing coming to a meaningful ending for his fans and fans of BOPE , but they get closer to have persumed dead wife reappear. As we know soap characters kind of like zombies they just keep coming back from the grave. You can't keep a good character down or a bad one for that matter. Exception here is Bo he seems to be so far off radar we may never see his reappearance.JMO

#276   2014/07/29 03:14PM
    CindyHaskins

I just wanted to that aiden presumed wife is not going to reappear that is never going to happen.cant aiden and hope get closer with out people coming between them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/29 03:15PM
    #277   2014/07/31 01:19PM
    cocoprinzess

Hope & Aiden are boring .. I rather see him with Kayla

#278   2014/07/31 03:07PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote cocoprinzess: Hope & Aiden are boring .. I rather see him with Kayla

Well, it's as obvious as the nose on your face Aiden was brought on FOR Hope's future love interest! However, from reading all the message boards & comments from viewers there's a totally mixed opinion of all of this. The trashing of Bo's character has definitely NOT helped. Longterm viewers want & deserve considerate, proper closure for this iconic character the the greatest love story DAYS ever had! Therefore, since that's not been done or expected to be done MANY won't accept Hope with anyone - Aiden included. Also, we know these writers will force anything THEY want whether it's popular or not (for example, Jenn & Daniel), so Hope & Aiden will be it. Some like him better with Kayla as you prefer, but that won't happen. These writers have a plan & it'll be crammed down the viewers throats! Regardless, Hope deserves decent story material BUT ignoring the love of her life & trashing how they've parted will not help her and, along with that, NOBODY will EVER have the dynamic, magical chemistry Bo & Hope had while they were young & growing older together. Hope, Bo, & Bope fans deserve better treatment than this & had it been handled favorably & respectfully they'd have a whole lot better chance of getting MORE support for Hope and any new love she has on DAYS! My question has been "Why NOT do it favorably? They have to explain Bo in some capacity before she moves on anyway. Why do it bitterly - Why not pleasingly? The time is not a factor with that anymore! What are these writers thinking??

#279   2014/07/31 08:27PM
    CindyHaskins

I for one have to say that i would rather see aiden with hope since the show is build between them.another thing i follow kristian alfonso on twitter there alot fans that really love the pairing of aiden and hope the cant wait until the are a couple.as for aiden been paired with kayla that was never going to happen.

#280   2014/08/01 04:30AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote CindyHaskins: I for one have to say that i would rather see aiden with hope since the show is build between them.another thing i follow kristian alfonso on twitter there alot fans that really love the pairing of aiden and hope the cant wait until the are a couple.as for aiden been paired with kayla that was never going to happen.

You are correct - the pairing of Aiden & Kayla was never going to happen just as I said in my post even tho some do like it as some will accept Hope simply "moving on" as is with NO respect to how Bope ends. He definitely was brought on for Hope - that's conceded! MY point is (and MANY others) is why not end Bope pleasingly. Some, like the writers, don't like Bo's character, but that's not the majority of viewers' opinions. Of all the comments I've read MOST prefer Bo get a MORE acceptable departure than what's been done (his iconic character deserves better treatment - again, like it or not - he was the most popular leading male the show EVER had - and Bope deserve favorable closure - they were the most popular couple the show ever had with a rare, undeniable chemistry)! That's all - RESPECT! BTW I also follow Kristian on twitter and love Hope, but the facts are Bo was a powerful fixture on DAYS for nearly 4 decades and it's really spiteful of the writers to treat his fans they way they have with the trashing sl they've got out there dangling now. Gotta close him somehow with Hope moving on - why not the better, not bitter, way for the fans? THAT's the only question here!

« 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list