List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Aiden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Aiden

Started by dancie at 2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/18 12:31PM, Views: 55253, Replies: 393
    « 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:
    #261   2014/06/18 01:34PM
    Re: Hope and Aiden
    jaws63

I too am a Bope fan, Love Love Love the character of Bo. My stance on this is this: I was disappointed on his departure and the way the writers handled his s/l on and off canvas. I almost feel like I wouldn't mind if Bo was recast, I also have the feeling that if "Reckel" doesn't return... at some point he will be recast. There are quite a few young attractive actors who could easily step into this role, so I really don't understand the problem here. There must be some grand design with the character of Aiden(whom we don't know anything about).

I'm broad minded and I hope the writers will not write Hope stupid, I doubt very much Hope would plunge into a relationship with Aiden(atleast with out some closure with Bo).

All this said, I'm willing to be patient. Perhaps Aiden's character needs to be developed more, like an ex-wife of his showing up(I was actually thinking of Eve Donavan as Aiden's ex, but that Idea's out the window). Than there was Jorden as an ex to Aiden, but I'm not liking Jorden's character(she's boring, and a love interest for Jorden doesn't do her justice no matter who she's with), but a newly invented ex-wife for Aiden I think would help this story and his character along a little.

#262   2014/07/06 10:20PM
    50yr

I also would like to see closure w/the hope/bo thing. Maybe bo could be on his way home to his loves when his plane crashes. Bo is barely alive, but is returned home, close to death. Hope sits with him (covered very much in bandages, so the actor portraying Bo could be anyone) until he dies. In the meantime, flashbacks of their history together is shown to all us bo/hope diehards as closure time. Whatever happens, PLEASE do not recast Bo. First of all nobody could take his place and I hate recasts!! And...Adian is there to comfort Hope. And so goes the story.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/06 10:25PM
    #263   2014/07/06 10:59PM
    dancie

Something seems afoot with Aiden and secrecy around his wife. I think if they bring her on the show it will surely be someone new. I think he has already met all the characters thus far on the show or heard their names , so thinking it will be a new person. Geez hope she doesn't turn out to be another Dimera somehow.

#264   2014/07/07 03:59AM
    fadingrose

Quote dancie: Something seems afoot with Aiden and secrecy around his wife. I think if they bring her on the show it will surely be someone new. I think he has already met all the characters thus far on the show or heard their names , so thinking it will be a new person. Geez hope she doesn't turn out to be another Dimera somehow.

Almost everyone has a "secret" or two that they don't openly share with just "anyone" because it's painful to talk about. Perhaps Aiden's reluctance to share it with Hope (YET!)may be something as understandable as his ex's mental illness-or even suicide, for which Aiden may feel he's to blame. I am "ready" to see Hope and Aiden become more than friends, despite our nagging disappointment that Bo's "desertion" has never been decently resolved. Hope deserves some happiness ASAP--more than any other Salem character I've followed for decades...

Sorry LuvBoHope--you've done your best, but I think TPTB have never paid attention to the Bope fans for almost two years--and never will give us an acceptable closure....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/07 04:01AM
    #265   2014/07/07 03:55PM
    mbfc3

Quote dancie: Something seems afoot with Aiden and secrecy around his wife. I think if they bring her on the show it will surely be someone new. I think he has already met all the characters thus far on the show or heard their names , so thinking it will be a new person. Geez hope she doesn't turn out to be another Dimera somehow.

Isn't he widowed? I swear that if they do another back from the dead story, you will ALL hear the screams from my house! Otherwise, assuming she's dead, I also think he might have some guilt over her death.

I'm also ready for Hope to move on. This non-resolution to Bo is beyond annoying. It's interminable. They can kill him off, or she can divorce him for desertion. At this point I personally don't care which, but she needs to move forward. Aiden is a good guy. Hope is a good woman. He's gorgeous. She's gorgeous. They clearly have a spark. Their kids are even getting along. I am really ready for this romantic dance they're about to have...and more. Let's go, already!

#266   2014/07/08 04:30AM
    fadingrose

Quote mbfc3:

Isn't he widowed? I swear that if they do another back from the dead story, you will ALL hear the screams from my house! Otherwise, assuming she's dead, I also think he might have some guilt over her death.

I'm also ready for Hope to move on. This non-resolution to Bo is beyond annoying. It's interminable. They can kill him off, or she can divorce him for desertion. At this point I personally don't care which, but she needs to move forward. Aiden is a good guy. Hope is a good woman. He's gorgeous. She's gorgeous. They clearly have a spark. Their kids are even getting along. I am really ready for this romantic dance they're about to have...and more. Let's go, already!

Ready...set...GO!

#267   2014/07/08 12:33PM
    3WishGenie

After reading a recent interview by KA, I'm glad they are giving us a out regarding Bo so that Hope can finally move fwd. I have totally fallen under the spell of Haiden I know that Hope will look drop dead gorgeous and Aiden will not be able to put two words together lol. I am quite impressed with how Days has written this couple. I was skeptical that they would screw this up but they have put together a traditional romance with Hope and Aiden and its refreshing.

#268   2014/07/10 07:12AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote 50yr: I also would like to see closure w/the hope/bo thing. Maybe bo could be on his way home to his loves when his plane crashes. Bo is barely alive, but is returned home, close to death. Hope sits with him (covered very much in bandages, so the actor portraying Bo could be anyone) until he dies. In the meantime, flashbacks of their history together is shown to all us bo/hope diehards as closure time. Whatever happens, PLEASE do not recast Bo. First of all nobody could take his place and I hate recasts!! And...Adian is there to comfort Hope. And so goes the story.

Great suggestion! The fans know Bope better than the writers and this would be true to character & history!! Along with this I'd wish for them to allow Hope & their fans to have some proper grieving time before the has romantic feelings for Aiden (or any other)! That would be believable & acceptable! Wish you were head writer!

#269   2014/07/12 08:48PM
    dancie

Hope looked beautiful in the purple gown. Her and Aiden seemed to be close to getting a little steamy their a few times, can't wait to see what else happens. Ready for closure in respectful way with Bope but also ready for KA's character to get to play some meatier parts.

#270   2014/07/13 04:56AM
    fadingrose

Quote dancie: Hope looked beautiful in the purple gown. Her and Aiden seemed to be close to getting a little steamy their a few times, can't wait to see what else happens. Ready for closure in respectful way with Bope but also ready for KA's character to get to play some meatier parts.

I truly don't believe that the writers will EVER give us acceptable closure to the Bope story. So can we really accept an endless lonely existence in limbo for Hope? I cannot--She should be allowed to feel it's OK to MOVE ON NOW after almost two years of unfulfilled faith that Bo will return. The most uncomplicated "closure" would be for Bo to have died a hero, while saving his country, or maybe the whole world! There'd be appropriate grieving, and I hope Aiden would be the one to help Hope and Ciara through that rough period and on to a happy ending.

« 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list