List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Aiden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Aiden

Started by dancie at 2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/18 12:31PM, Views: 55336, Replies: 393
    « 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:
    #251   2014/06/06 07:10AM
    Re: Hope and Aiden
    fadingrose

Quote SummerDays: I, too, have been enjoying Haiden - from the beginning, actualy, because I recognized the angst between them and knew it would develop into fond friendship. If the writers could only resolve Bo, then Hope would be free to move on. I miss Bo, too, but if he's not coming back, then what's the sense? I like Aiden, and he is excellent for Hope. Another thought, I wouldn't be surprised if Ciara grows to like Aiden's son (name?) more and more. They could be best friends (or even romantic) when they are grown up. Perfect novel ending, lol.

It may be hard for Bope fans to accept but there is a way for Hope to take charge and "be free to move on." Bo's been gone for what? almost two years? If she chose to do so, couldn't Hope sue for divorce on the grounds of desertion?
    That might be violating the "out of character" rule, but do we fans really want Hope to suffer indefinitely? I don't!

#252   2014/06/06 10:07AM
    mbfc3

I agree that at this point, abandonment wouldn't be out of the question as the reason for Hope's decision to split from Bo. I just hope they get on with it, already. Enough is enough.

#253   2014/06/06 10:45AM
    SummerDays

I entirely agree "Mbfc3." I don't think Bo wanted to abandon the family. As I understand it, he wanted to take on the mission of taking DiMera down, no matter the cost. Later, I heard that he couldn't communicate with Hope anymore because of some security interference. When he left the show, it was unfair, because we had no resolution. Therefore, it is up to the writers to solve it for his fans and audience, and Hope's fans, too. Is she expected to wait until she dies? I would, trust me, but that's me. She needs some storylines, and right now she is getting the attention and storylines. As long as she doesn't quit the show, that's enough for me. However, I still do like Aiden being in her life as a friend.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/06 10:47AM
    #254   2014/06/06 01:56PM
    CindyHaskins

I have to say that bo has habit of abandon his family he did that back 2009 and 2010 when he choice to move with carly.and i want aiden to be more than friend to hope.

#255   2014/06/06 04:17PM
    3WishGenie

I read an interview by DC where he said that they must tread carefully with Haiden because Bope was such a supercouple. I'm glad to hear the show knows that too and is taking this slow build which I am enjoying very much. It would not have made sense at all to have Aiden romancing a still married woman right off the bat. With Nick's murder out of the way, it'll be nice to see lighter scenes between them as they get ready for the gala

#256   2014/06/06 05:32PM
    fadingrose

Quote 3WishGenie: I read an interview by DC where he said that they must tread carefully with Haiden because Bope was such a supercouple. I'm glad to hear the show knows that too and is taking this slow build which I am enjoying very much. It would not have made sense at all to have Aiden romancing a still married woman right off the bat. With Nick's murder out of the way, it'll be nice to see lighter scenes between them as they get ready for the gala

Ah, yes--Bo and Hope were ONCE a true SUPER COUPLE. But here's what's true NOW-- Bo hardly deserves the title of Super Husband or Super Dad! The most precious thing for him--for well over a year--has been this mysterious secret mission, leaving his family to fend for themselves thousands of miles away. Even some of Bo's most loyal fans are probably thinking that TPTB and their writers have "tread carefully" with this situation long enough!

#257   2014/06/07 04:34AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote 3WishGenie: I read an interview by DC where he said that they must tread carefully with Haiden because Bope was such a supercouple. I'm glad to hear the show knows that too and is taking this slow build which I am enjoying very much. It would not have made sense at all to have Aiden romancing a still married woman right off the bat. With Nick's murder out of the way, it'll be nice to see lighter scenes between them as they get ready for the gala

#258   2014/06/08 10:51AM
    dancie

I read options by fadingrose on another thread for possible endings to Bope sl, either one is okay. I agree that even us die hard fans of Bope are wanting them to wrap it up one way or another, has been long enough. Not rocket science either wrap it up respectfuly by bringing him back briefly or let him die in a favorable light but move Hope's sl along one way or the other. Enough is Enough at this point. Fans have grieved longer than anyone over what they did with Bope, all we ask is you make peace with us and give us a good wrap up.

#259   2014/06/18 06:17AM
    dancie

Looking forward to seeing Hope at summer gala. Great opportunity to get to see her shine and hope wardrobe puts out a good effort on this one for her. In spoilers her and Aiden are suppose to share a special moment so maybe get a better idea what direction they are going to take their story line at that point and how they will be dealing with the bope history.

#260   2014/06/18 07:42AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote dancie: Looking forward to seeing Hope at summer gala. Great opportunity to get to see her shine and hope wardrobe puts out a good effort on this one for her. In spoilers her and Aiden are suppose to share a special moment so maybe get a better idea what direction they are going to take their story line at that point and how they will be dealing with the bope history.

Just hope they DO "deal with the Bope history" before Hope moves on in a romantic direction with Aiden or anyone. Bo's departure has been neglected & handled SO shabbily thus so far and has totally trashed his amazing character, so until Hope actually moves on with another man there's still a speck of hope the writers will choose to show proper respect for Bo/Bope/and even MANY Hope fans by addressing this incredible history believably & favorably. It'll be good for ALL - Hope included - if this is done acceptably (no divorce, desertion, or adultery - none would be true or respectful to Bope)! Again, not expecting or counting on it but would love to come back & watch Hope again if it happens the RIGHT way!!

« 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list