List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Aiden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Aiden

Started by dancie at 2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/18 12:31PM, Views: 55316, Replies: 393
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:
    #241   2014/05/23 04:32PM
    Re: Hope and Aiden
    3WishGenie

Just wanted to say that I've been really enjoying Haiden. They are so cute working on the gala together. Its nice to see Hope is happy and enjoying herself not sad about Bo! Nowadays the fact that she is still married to Bo barely crosses my mind. I'm sure she'll have to deal with that eventually but I'm just glad that KA is getting story. The Summer preview says Haiden share an electric moment!!! Really looking fwd to that!

#242   2014/05/23 08:21PM
    Posmama

Quote 3WishGenie: Just wanted to say that I've been really enjoying Haiden. They are so cute working on the gala together. Its nice to see Hope is happy and enjoying herself not sad about Bo! Nowadays the fact that she is still married to Bo barely crosses my mind. I'm sure she'll have to deal with that eventually but I'm just glad that KA is getting story. The Summer preview says Haiden share an electric moment!!! Really looking fwd to that!

you are not alone! I love them too and can't wait to see them together.!!!!

#243   2014/05/25 01:24PM
    dancie

Quote Posmama:
    Quote 3WishGenie: Just wanted to say that I've been really enjoying Haiden. They are so cute working on the gala together. Its nice to see Hope is happy and enjoying herself not sad about Bo! Nowadays the fact that she is still married to Bo barely crosses my mind. I'm sure she'll have to deal with that eventually but I'm just glad that KA is getting story. The Summer preview says Haiden share an electric moment!!! Really looking fwd to that!

you are not alone! I love them too and can't wait to see them together.!!!!

Aiden does seem to account for some of the smiles on Hope's face lately. I kind of like them too.

#244   2014/05/26 01:01PM
    LuvBoHope

So glad KA is getting better airtime & dialogue - she so deserves it! She IS still married in the story, however, so I hope they keep her honest & true to character and handle that favorably BEFORE she gets "electrick" with ANYONE else - Aiden or anybody!

#245   2014/06/03 06:44AM
    dancie

Spoilers seem to reflect that Hope is getting more airtime and apparently Aiden is included in most of those scenes. Glad to see Hope finally getting some time on screen and I am still watching to see if they spice up her wardrobe a bit, still seems like lots of dark colors and always professional look even when she is off duty. And please put her in scene back at her home, would like to know she has life outside of living in station, pub, TBD or Horton Square.Give that woman a life already...just saying.

#246   2014/06/05 11:42AM
    3WishGenie

What a touching scene for Haiden on the bench yesterday. Hope fell totally vulnerable into Aiden's arms and he said he knew her! awwwww. Hope so needs that kind of support especially with the absence of Bo.

#247   2014/06/06 04:52AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote 3WishGenie: What a touching scene for Haiden on the bench yesterday. Hope fell totally vulnerable into Aiden's arms and he said he knew her! awwwww. Hope so needs that kind of support especially with the absence of Bo.

What happened to cause her to fall "totally vulnerable into Aiden's arms"?

#248   2014/06/06 05:26AM
    mbfc3

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote 3WishGenie: What a touching scene for Haiden on the bench yesterday. Hope fell totally vulnerable into Aiden's arms and he said he knew her! awwwww. Hope so needs that kind of support especially with the absence of Bo.

It was the finality of Nick's murder, with Gabi confessing. The emotion of all of that, the realization that Nick hadn't really changed, as Hope so wanted. She was on the park bench, already struggling, when Aiden came along and offered a sympathetic ear. It was, I think, a very nice interaction...not romantic or filled with sexual tension...just a friend offering sympathy to a friend.

#249   2014/06/06 06:14AM
    fadingrose

Quote mbfc3:
    Quote LuvBoHope:

It was the finality of Nick's murder, with Gabi confessing. The emotion of all of that, the realization that Nick hadn't really changed, as Hope so wanted. She was on the park bench, already struggling, when Aiden came along and offered a sympathetic ear. It was, I think, a very nice interaction...not romantic or filled with sexual tension...just a friend offering sympathy to a friend.

I think the entire Nick situation was merely the "final straw" for Hope. She's already been struggling too long with her feelings for Bo, by whom she surely must feel deeply hurt and even deserted. Her desperate "Where are you, Bo?" sums up her "vulnerability." Though she must feel terribly alone, Hope continues to present a strong front--if only for the sake of Ciara. How long should she we expect and want Hope to act "in character"-- patient and strong and loyal in the face of Bo's unexplained absence?

After all this time, I no longer care if the writers manufacture "respectful closure" to this once-beautiful love story. And I do NOT even want that closure to be forgiveness and reconciliation for Bope. In fact, keep up what you've been doing, Aiden! You've been a friend, and some of us are hoping you'll eventually be more than that!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/06 06:19AM
    #250   2014/06/06 06:55AM
    SummerDays

I, too, have been enjoying Haiden - from the beginning, actualy, because I recognized the angst between them and knew it would develop into fond friendship. If the writers could only resolve Bo, then Hope would be free to move on. I miss Bo, too, but if he's not coming back, then what's the sense? I like Aiden, and he is excellent for Hope. Another thought, I wouldn't be surprised if Ciara grows to like Aiden's son (name?) more and more. They could be best friends (or even romantic) when they are grown up. Perfect novel ending, lol.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/06 06:57AM
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list