List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Aiden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Aiden

Started by dancie at 2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/18 12:31PM, Views: 55396, Replies: 393
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #201   2014/04/18 01:48PM
    Re: Hope and Aiden
    LuvBoHope

Quote mbfc3: I wonder when the St. Luke's gala is going to be. Will they make it an event that they show, with formal gowns and tuxedos on all the cast? Will this be the first event where Aiden feels that first pang of desire for Hope, while they are all dressed up and looking gorgeous, knowing that he can't have her because she's married? If so, I want Bo to be resolved pretty soon. We can't wait a year for more word from Bo. Peter Reckell has been gone a year and a half. If Aiden is Hope's future, they need to be allowed to move on...both of them.

Aiden and Hope might be my new favorite couple, IF TPTB don't screw it up!!!

The problem with how these writers have handled Bo is a huge problem for Hope as well as disrespectful to Bo/Bope! Just because Peter left the show (almost 2 years ago) doesn't mean it's "Bo's" fault Hope can't "move on"! Bo was MUCH too popular & powerful on this show to be neglected & trashed like this. Bope were also that strong! Nothing against Aiden or his being Hope's future and they "could" be a nice couple, but I, and obviously others, are not going to support her in a romance BEFORE Bo is handled properly and Bope get respectful closure! It's up to the writers if Hope & Aiden succeed because the fans know Bo, Hope, & Bope better than they do and KNOW Bo wouldn't be making this choice this long and Hope wouldn't move on with him alive & in danger! Having a right to? - yes Hope does because Bo's not going to be there - but would she while still married & the situation as it is? NO! Let him "die" trying to save his family and THEN let her move on. Until then it's not believable & true to them and most of their fans wouldn't support an unacceptable story trashing them!

#202   2014/04/18 02:09PM
    fadingrose

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote mbfc3: I wonder when the St. Luke's gala is going to be. Will they make it an event that they show, with formal gowns and tuxedos on all the cast? Will this be the first event where Aiden feels that first pang of desire for Hope, while they are all dressed up and looking gorgeous, knowing that he can't have her because she's married? If so, I want Bo to be resolved pretty soon. We can't wait a year for more word from Bo. Peter Reckell has been gone a year and a half. If Aiden is Hope's future, they need to be allowed to move on...both of them.

Aiden and Hope might be my new favorite couple, IF TPTB don't screw it up!!!

The problem with how these writers have handled Bo is a huge problem for Hope as well as disrespectful to Bo/Bope! Just because Peter left the show (almost 2 years ago) doesn't mean it's "Bo's" fault Hope can't "move on"! Bo was MUCH too popular & powerful on this show to be neglected & trashed like this. Bope were also that strong! Nothing against Aiden or his being Hope's future and they "could" be a nice couple, but I, and obviously others, are not going to support her in a romance BEFORE Bo is handled properly and Bope get respectful closure! It's up to the writers if Hope & Aiden succeed because the fans know Bo, Hope, & Bope better than they do and KNOW Bo wouldn't be making this choice this long and Hope wouldn't move on with him alive & in danger! Having a right to? - yes Hope does because Bo's not going to be there - but would she while still married & the situation as it is? NO! Let him "die" trying to save his family and THEN let her move on. Until then it's not believable & true to them and most of their fans wouldn't support an unacceptable story trashing them!

LuvBoHope, you've been saying exactly what needs to be said about the Bope saga for more times that I can count--and, along with many other fans, I've been with you all the way. At this point I could accept a hero's death for Bo, so that --after an appropriate period of mourning--Hope (and Ciara) could move on--quite possibly with Aiden in their lives.

#203   2014/04/18 08:39PM
    mbfc3

Exactly! if they are moving Hope and Aiden together, I think everyone deserves (actors, characters, and fans) to have Bo resolved. I whole-heatedly agree that, especially given all the time that has passed, at this point they need to kill him off. I don't mind a bit of what I speculated earlier, but I seriously hope they don't go farther (surely not!) until Bo is resolved. I'm sure we all agree that TPTB have let this whole Bo leaving his family scenario is painful and has dragged on for waaaaayyyyyyyy too long.

I really like Aiden and I really like Hope, and I just don't want this situation botched.

#204   2014/04/19 08:20AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote mbfc3: Exactly! if they are moving Hope and Aiden together, I think everyone deserves (actors, characters, and fans) to have Bo resolved. I whole-heatedly agree that, especially given all the time that has passed, at this point they need to kill him off. I don't mind a bit of what I speculated earlier, but I seriously hope they don't go farther (surely not!) until Bo is resolved. I'm sure we all agree that TPTB have let this whole Bo leaving his family scenario is painful and has dragged on for waaaaayyyyyyyy too long.

I really like Aiden and I really like Hope, and I just don't want this situation botched.

It seems you and I, along with "fadingrose" and most others I've seen commenting on this topic, are basically in agreement! What I don't think should happen (and with these writers - who know?) is Bo returning to split Bope! TOTALLY OCC & unacceptable and actually cruel & spiteful! Also, any more trashing of Bo in order to build up Aiden (that is PRECISELY what is happening presently - bad ole neglectful Bo choosing to be away from his wife & child this long - which is SO NOT BO!! Unselfishly fighting to save them - YES - but for this length of time misplacing his priorities - NO!! He couldn't have stood being apart from them this long - not the "real" Bo!! Anyway, I've certainly exhausted my reasons, but Aiden shouldn't need to be accepted by trashing Bo & being disrespectful to Bope & Hope moving on that way either! I'm for the hero's death for Bo, the heartwrenching grieving for Hope/Ciara/their fans, & proper timing for Hope & Aiden to develop romantically (and they'd get a LOT more support that way)! Enjoyed your posts and let's just hope the writers DON'T "botch" this by not handling it favorably for Bope BEFORE the Hope/Aiden romance!

#205   2014/04/19 10:39AM
    mbfc3

In Chrissi's poll a few days ago, when she asked what should be done about Bo, I voted to kill him off, and I definitely think the least painful version of that is for it to happen off-screen. If Peter Reckell actually did offer to come back to wrap up his character, I hope DOOL doesn't do it. It would be so wrong on every level to have him come back just to have Bo and Hope split up. I mean, what's the point in that? The only thing that accomplishes is to make Bo the bad guy and Hope emotionally shattered...much more than she would be if he died.

You're right. We agree!!! While I am really tired of Hope being in limbo, I want this done the right way.

#206   2014/04/19 04:31PM
    Shirleta

Quote majorbopefan: I don't know guys, I am just not feeling ANY chemistry between Hope and Aiden at all!!! He is such a "pretty boy" compared to Bo. I just can't see Hope with anyone else but the one and only Peter Reckell. I know he is not coming back and I have to get over that but I am just not feeling it with those two. I would actually rather see her with John Black! I could also see her with the character "Sonny" who was from General Hospital. Its gonna take someone pretty darn special to replace Peter and Aiden is just not him! Just my opinion

sorry

You are so very right. There is NO chemistry between the two. Peter was rugged and Aiden seems that his hands would be soft and feminine, not that I dislike Aiden; however, there is no chemistry between them. Writers better not pair the two.

#207   2014/04/20 04:51AM
    fadingrose

Quote Shirleta:
    Quote majorbopefan: I don't know guys, I am just not feeling ANY chemistry between Hope and Aiden at all!!! He is such a "pretty boy" compared to Bo. I just can't see Hope with anyone else but the one and only Peter Reckell. I know he is not coming back and I have to get over that but I am just not feeling it with those two. I would actually rather see her with John Black! I could also see her with the character "Sonny" who was from General Hospital. Its gonna take someone pretty darn special to replace Peter and Aiden is just not him! Just my opinion

sorry

You are so very right. There is NO chemistry between the two. Peter was rugged and Aiden seems that his hands would be soft and feminine, not that I dislike Aiden; however, there is no chemistry between them. Writers better not pair the two.

What's wrong with a "pretty boy," with "soft and feminine" hands? If physical appearance is the #1 criterion for creating "chemistry," there would be a lot of lonely singles out there... We all see things differently, of course, but I'm already seeing some sparks between Hope and Aiden that could be ignited easily AFTER the Bope story is plausibly concluded. (And I don't think Hope necessarily needs or would want a Bo facsimile as her next big love.)

#208   2014/04/21 11:06AM
    mbfc3

I agree with you, fadingrose. AFTER the Bo conclusion, I think it would be refreshing to see Hooe with someone different, and I see the beginnings of some potential Hope and Aiden magic.

Different strokes, I guess.

#209   2014/04/22 05:19AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote mbfc3: I agree with you, fadingrose. AFTER the Bo conclusion, I think it would be refreshing to see Hooe with someone different, and I see the beginnings of some potential Hope and Aiden magic.

Different strokes, I guess.

I think you may be right about this, but as a VERY passionate Bope fan (maybe THE most LOL), the book is still out on that and definitely WILL be if they don't handle the Bo "conclusion" with the respect it deserves. That HAS to be done for Hope to "successfully" move on with ANYONE! I'm still resentful they're so obviously pushing another love interest for her BEFORE properly & acceptably dealing with Bo's absence! Some viewers are okay with that & ready for her to get with another and some like the opposite type compared to someone closer to Bo's rugged style - that I don't know for sure yet although there'll NEVER be another as powerful as Bope on DAYS, regardless! Although I quit watching nearly 2 years ago because of how they took Bo & Hope OOC & started weakening them, because I love Hope I, personally, could come back & watch again, accept, & support her with a new romance IF they put respectful closure on Bope BEFORE she gets those loving feelings for a new man. I still think the writers are hurting HOPE as much as they're trashing Bo with all this mishandling - it's really up to them to correct THEIR mess and give Hope what she deserves as well as Bo in his conclusion. Why not try to appeal to everyone on this hot issue instead of arrogantly refusing to deal with it the right way? On this topic I'm inclined to think Hope, after decent grieving time over Bo's "death", would need a different style from Bo at this stage of her life (again, the BEST choice of all would be to admit bringing Bo back with good story material is the best option & do so). Time will tell & I'll keep reading & keeping up, but (for most) it's going to be difficult enough to accept her with another anyway but nearly impossible if not dealt with favorably to Bope!

#210   2014/04/24 09:28PM
    dancie

some one told me KA has been appearing on General Hospital lately. Is this true? I did turn over to see the one that plays Justin on that show.

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list