List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Aiden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Aiden

Started by dancie at 2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 11:15PM, Views: 49067, Replies: 354
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:
    #191   2014/04/09 05:24AM
    Re: Hope and Aiden
    LuvBoHope

Quote 3WishGenie: It would seem like Peter Reckell feels the same as we do! On his twitter he apparently said he would be willing to return for a short stint to close out the Bope story. They should highly consider taking him up on this offer if they don't plan on killing him off or recasting.

Haven't been on twitter in a while & didn't see this but it would be good to see Peter back in "some" fashion. SO wish they'd agree to write for him and keep him tho!! Have mixed emotions on coming back to "close out the Bope story", however, because that would have to be divorce or something like that. Would be a very bittersweet ending to such a legendary love story - would MUCH prefer the presumed dead where he COULD return - leaves hope out there! Also, would rather him come for the "50th" reunion showing Bope happy again! Whatever, Hope can't move on believably without Bope's proper closure so we'll see how it goes & how it's handled IF that happens at all! Thx for your info.

#192   2014/04/09 09:09AM
    CindyHaskins

Well i really don't remember bo and hope ever having closure back in 2010.when bo decided to jumping in bed with carly and move on with her.and forgetting all about hope and ciara.one more thing I don't see days of our lives getting rid of hope and beside she is not a boring character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/09 09:11AM
    #193   2014/04/10 03:39AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote CindyHaskins: Well i really don't remember bo and hope ever having closure back in 2010.when bo decided to jumping in bed with carly and move on with her.and forgetting all about hope and ciara.one more thing I don't see days of our lives getting rid of hope and beside she is not a boring character.

Totally agree with your LAST sentence here! As for the first part of your post, however, I respectfully don't feel as you do "totally" because that year (one rotten "plot-device" year out of decades of well written stories for the most popular, best core couple EVER - Bope)! That dismal year they were as poorly written as could possibly be (hit the bottom of the ratings, too, where they still sit - that's how bad it was & nothing/no fave characters/couples have been able to help pull them up) & Bo was taken completely OOC & about permanently ruined by that soon-fired writing team)! They tried to quickly fix it but handled that poorly as well! It was a MESS but definitely did NOT define the Bope legend! Some viewers even blamed Hope for that (not me - not you - but some) because Bo told her if she walked out that time on him it was OVER between him - he was devastated when she did. Then, of course, the manipulative witch (Carly) moves in & takes complete advantage of the situation and the rest of that miserable failure happened, was forced by that team, and ended. WE KNOW that happened but was the only time because those other times Bo "moved on" they DID have closure because Hope was "believed" dead! Most of us remember the REAL Bope - not that attempt to ruin them! I hang tough on the fact now, as Bo last departed, the real Bo would not stay away THIS long from his loved ones by choice and Hope would NOT move to another romance knowing Bo's out there fighting for his loved ones. THEN Hope could have a believable story/life while being kept true to the history of the best part of DAYS - Bope! IMO Bo's exit/Bope's closure has been handled poorly as well so far!

#194   2014/04/10 11:46AM
    3WishGenie

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote 3WishGenie: It would seem like Peter Reckell feels the same as we do! On his twitter he apparently said he would be willing to return for a short stint to close out the Bope story. They should highly consider taking him up on this offer if they don't plan on killing him off or recasting.

Haven't been on twitter in a while & didn't see this but it would be good to see Peter back in "some" fashion. SO wish they'd agree to write for him and keep him tho!! Have mixed emotions on coming back to "close out the Bope story", however, because that would have to be divorce or something like that. Would be a very bittersweet ending to such a legendary love story - would MUCH prefer the presumed dead where he COULD return - leaves hope out there! Also, would rather him come for the "50th" reunion showing Bope happy again! Whatever, Hope can't move on believably without Bope's proper closure so we'll see how it goes & how it's handled IF that happens at all! Thx for your info.

At this point, I just want Hope to be able to move on with her life. I do want her to fall in love with someone else since Bo is not returning. She and Aiden have good chemistry and I like how the story is unfolding so far with both of them struggling with single parenthood. I'm also looking forward to them working together fundraising for the school.

I can see this being a very slow build much like Ericole and that eventually someday Hope will realize that she has feelings for Aiden at which point she will have to decide to chuck Bo. Either that, or Bo returns as a recast.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/10 11:47AM
    #195   2014/04/10 12:18PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote LuvBoHope:

At this point, I just want Hope to be able to move on with her life. I do want her to fall in love with someone else since Bo is not returning. She and Aiden have good chemistry and I like how the story is unfolding so far with both of them struggling with single parenthood. I'm also looking forward to them working together fundraising for the school.

I can see this being a very slow build much like Ericole and that eventually someday Hope will realize that she has feelings for Aiden at which point she will have to decide to chuck Bo. Either that, or Bo returns as a recast.

Again, "Genie", I agree that Hope needs to fall in love with another if Bo's not returning. NO argument there. My argument & ongoing hammering is to handle Bo's absence believably & with respect to him & Bope BEFORE that happens. That SHOULD be done for what they meant to DAYS for decades. No need to trash Bo the way they have for Hope to move on! The should have her next romance done properly imo and that has NOT happened!

#196   2014/04/10 03:55PM
    mbfc3

I'll say this. The more I see of Aiden, the more I like him. He's an interesting character. If I knew him in real life, I'd certainly be interested in him! And, I love his Justin-like dimples! I don't think Justin's can be beat, but Aiden's are very nice!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/10 03:56PM
    #197   2014/04/11 05:17AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote mbfc3: I'll say this. The more I see of Aiden, the more I like him. He's an interesting character. If I knew him in real life, I'd certainly be interested in him! And, I love his Justin-like dimples! I don't think Justin's can be beat, but Aiden's are very nice!

Yes, he does have cute dimples and also a pretty-boy face!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/11 05:18AM
    #198   2014/04/11 04:42PM
    scorpiogirl 43

YAWN!!!!!

#199   2014/04/16 08:02PM
    dancie

If it was correct about the one who posted that PR indicated in a tweet that he might return to help give closure to Bope sl then they should move on that ASAP. In any account they need to move the story along for Hope, it has been so unfair to her long time fans and Bope supporters to watch those characters pushed to back burner for years, and now same thing with Hope once BO was out of picture. There seems to be good possiblility of sparks for her and Aiden, and at this point since can't seem to have it my way with Bope sl closure, then just move them along with a real story and wrap it up the best and most respectful way possible if BO is not going to be brought back or recast. It is just plain stupid to continue on with that brainy idea of he is out in limbo somewhere.JMO

#200   2014/04/18 12:32PM
    mbfc3

I wonder when the St. Luke's gala is going to be. Will they make it an event that they show, with formal gowns and tuxedos on all the cast? Will this be the first event where Aiden feels that first pang of desire for Hope, while they are all dressed up and looking gorgeous, knowing that he can't have her because she's married? If so, I want Bo to be resolved pretty soon. We can't wait a year for more word from Bo. Peter Reckell has been gone a year and a half. If Aiden is Hope's future, they need to be allowed to move on...both of them.

Aiden and Hope might be my new favorite couple, IF TPTB don't screw it up!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/18 12:36PM
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list