List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Aiden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Aiden

Started by dancie at 2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 04:39AM, Views: 45114, Replies: 332
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/21 11:43AM
    Re: Hope and Aiden
    strangeland

Once she sees Aiden (the actor who plays him is hot - I remember him from GL) - she's gonna be like Bo Who?

#12   2014/01/21 11:52AM
    dazgonby

Are they just going to have Hope be in an affair or will they really give her a chance with someone else...if so then they need to have her get a divorce and start a new life.

#13   2014/01/21 06:14PM
    dancie

well I hope whatever they do with her s/l they keep it classy rather than just an affair.

#14   2014/01/23 09:11AM
    dancie

I think those two , Hope and Aiden, could have some sparks going between them. If they develope the s/l in away respectful to history she had with Bo, could see her becoming involved with this person.Some have said can't see her with anyone but Bo, was big fan of the two of them also, but Bo replaced her several times so......maybe it is time for her to move on now since he is out of picture, and don't look like any plan to recast his character.

#15   2014/01/23 09:20AM
    Lialovessoaps

I think it's going to be a good story too. Not surprised to find out Ciara has been bullying this man's son, due to the way she talks to Ally when they're together. It's kind of sad because I've always thought Ciara was the sweetest little girl on soaps.

Daniel Cosgrove is such a good actor, so I'm going to enjoy seeing Aiden and Hope.

#16   2014/01/23 11:29AM
    Undeniable T...

The actor who portrays Aiden appears to be more talented than a lot of other new additions to the cast as of late. The interaction here between Hope and Aiden was well done. There's a good potential there.

I just can't accept it though until something is done about Bo, and I think my expectations of how he'll be addressed are too high at this point. I realize that Peter Reckell doesn't intend to come back, but there could still be a fantastic story spun to end Bope without his presence. Could have been done already. If they just end it with a divorce via postal service I may throw an enormous (albeit futile) hissy.

#17   2014/01/23 11:41AM
    dazgonby

I would rather it end in divorce than throw Hope into an affair after all this time.

And hopefully will not go with the presume Bo died, that is so overdone....but popular with this show.

I guess they could show how fast her grief would last.

It would be great to see Hope have a happy relationship than some sleezy affair and show something stable for her pyscho kid...unless he wants all of his clothes cut up like she did Carley's.

Hope sure didn't like Aiden telling her the truth. So I think he will be a good match.

#18   2014/01/23 01:24PM
    dancie

Yes think it could be a good relationship if written well. So how is a good way to end the debacle they created with the bo and hope story, would like to hear some ideas on that.

#19   2014/01/23 01:37PM
    mauimama

1st- I don't know what I was expecting from this new guy *never saw him on the other soaps* but at first "take" - he sure didn't do anything for me except leave the impression that he's a pompous a$$! 2nd- Does Hope think she has the trophy for Mother of the Year? Look how much trouble that kid has been in and Hope thinks it's all solved because she calls her honey all the time and hugs her? Time to get that kid and her "busy" mom in to see Marlena!

#20   2014/01/23 02:00PM
    Undeniable T...

Quote dazgonby: I would rather it end in divorce than throw Hope into an affair after all this time.

And hopefully will not go with the presume Bo died, that is so overdone....but popular with this show.

I guess they could show how fast her grief would last.

It would be great to see Hope have a happy relationship than some sleezy affair and show something stable for her pyscho kid...unless he wants all of his clothes cut up like she did Carley's.

Hope sure didn't like Aiden telling her the truth. So I think he will be a good match.

Yeah, let's not have another presumed death. I've become a huge proponent of the "Renee DiMera definition" of dead on Days as of late.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list