List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Aiden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Aiden

Started by dancie at 2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/09 09:58AM, Views: 61787, Replies: 405
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/20 08:22AM
    Hope and Aiden
    dancie

After reading spoilers I have to wonder if there is going to be some kind of pairing going on for Hope with the new guy, Aiden. Would like to see Hope get to move on with someone soon.

#2   2014/01/20 08:53AM
    Re: Hope and Aiden
    fadingrose

Quote dancie: After reading spoilers I have to wonder if there is going to be some kind of pairing going on for Hope with the new guy, Aiden. Would like to see Hope get to move on with someone soon.

Have we seen Aiden yet? Maybe I missed it. And when he does appear do you think he'll disappear as fast as Liam seems to have done. He was supposedly going to be a new man for Jenn--what ever happened to him? Or maybe he just had a very, very short-term contract, just to make us think that Dannifer would be done forever.

Back to Hope--I strongly wish Aiden will be the one with whom she can move on from her presently going-nowhere life. But the writers better first give Bo the kind of respectful ending he has deserved for a long time.

P.S. I just learned that Aiden supposedly arrives tomorrow (Tuesday)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/20 09:03AM
    #3   2014/01/20 11:13AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dancie: After reading spoilers I have to wonder if there is going to be some kind of pairing going on for Hope with the new guy, Aiden. Would like to see Hope get to move on with someone soon.

Have we seen Aiden yet? Maybe I missed it. And when he does appear do you think he'll disappear as fast as Liam seems to have done. He was supposedly going to be a new man for Jenn--what ever happened to him? Or maybe he just had a very, very short-term contract, just to make us think that Dannifer would be done forever.

Back to Hope--I strongly wish Aiden will be the one with whom she can move on from her presently going-nowhere life. But the writers better first give Bo the kind of respectful ending he has deserved for a long time.

P.S. I just learned that Aiden supposedly arrives tomorrow (Tuesday)

Like all Hope fans I'm ALL for her getting a long-awaited, much-deserved quality sl but, as for romance, NOT until Bo's exit has been explained ONSCREEN believably & acceptably with respect to his character & the Bope legendary love story for the major life of the show. We know Bo would've NEVER chosen not to return to his wife, children, family, & friends - that's NOT Bo! We also know that Hope KNOWS that and would wait forever for him unless she believes he CAN'T return/something has happened to him. Something true to their characters would be fitting and completely necessary in order for her to move into a new relationship & be believable/respectful! Hope the writers have their best interest at heart AND the viewers' interest as well - it could serve DAYS well imo!

#4   2014/01/20 12:49PM
    mauimama

My comments are in the Aiden posting (cop meets new cop - cop hates cop - cop and cop get close (ie: lonely wife - hubby never coming back) etc And old s/l that is boring!

#5   2014/01/20 02:02PM
    CindyHaskins

Well aiden is a lawyer and not a cop.he meet hope because his son is getting bullied at school by ciara.i think this storyline is going to be good.

#6   2014/01/20 02:02PM
    CindyHaskins

Well aiden is a lawyer and not a cop.he meet hope because his son is getting bullied at school by ciara.i think this storyline is going to be good.

#7   2014/01/20 02:06PM
    32yearsandco...

If Bo is really out of it, I guess I would like to see Hope with someone else, but, I would much rather see Bo come back.

#8   2014/01/20 02:21PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote 32yearsandcounting: If Bo is really out of it, I guess I would like to see Hope with someone else, but, I would much rather see Bo come back.

I'm with you 100% - there'll never be anyone for EITHER Bo or Hope that's as good as Bope - they were so incredible & powerful as a supercouple and had an unmatched natural chemistry that won't be comparable - that's almost impossible on DAYS! But Hope does deserve a quality sl & since the writers don't care to write for Bo anymore, they just need to explain his absence respectfully to that amazing couple and allow her to have a future relationship that could be accepted & supported by their MANY fans. Shouldn't be asking much and shouldn't be difficult!!

#9   2014/01/20 02:43PM
    mauimama

Quote CindyHaskins: Well aiden is a lawyer and not a cop.he meet hope because his son is getting bullied at school by ciara.i think this storyline is going to be good.

Cindy - I haven't seen DAYS yet (I work late) and just ASSUMED that the new guy was a cop (guess I got him mixed up with the new cop over at GH) This WILL be a good s/l -

#10   2014/01/21 08:47AM
    dancie

I certainly agree that they need to do something respectful with s/l of bope, it doesn't sound like Bo is coming back at least not PR who played him from past messages on his site. But don't think they should leave Hope out there wandering around as just the family member checking on everyone. Long time fan of the show since day one. I just want to see her s/l and character take off and flourish again.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list