List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jordan and Cheryl...what if?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jordan and Cheryl...what if?

Started by Soapbaby71 at 2014/01/19 04:28PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/01 07:36AM, Views: 1810, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/19 04:28PM
    Jordan and Cheryl...what if?
    Soapbaby71

What's the4 story with these two. If they were once friends, why the big deal? Makes me say......mmmmmmmmm. What if..... (hear me out) they were MORE! Maybe one or both is a lesbian. Or one wanted more in the relationship than the other and it ended badly. Maybe, someone how Stefano is involved, b/c I noticed she avoids him like the plague. How does she know him? Is she yet ANOTHER illegitimate child? This could be good if done right!

#2   2014/01/20 09:33AM
    Re: Jordan and Cheryl...what if?
    fadingrose

Quote Soapbaby71: What's the4 story with these two. If they were once friends, why the big deal? Makes me say......mmmmmmmmm. What if..... (hear me out) they were MORE! Maybe one or both is a lesbian. Or one wanted more in the relationship than the other and it ended badly. Maybe, someone how Stefano is involved, b/c I noticed she avoids him like the plague. How does she know him? Is she yet ANOTHER illegitimate child? This could be good if done right!

Any of those suggestions have possibilities--especially on ANY soap. But where or why would that collection of passports that Jordan has been holding come into the picture?

#3   2014/01/20 02:14PM
    sunlight1949

Quote Soapbaby71: What's the4 story with these two. If they were once friends, why the big deal? Makes me say......mmmmmmmmm. What if..... (hear me out) they were MORE! Maybe one or both is a lesbian. Or one wanted more in the relationship than the other and it ended badly. Maybe, someone how Stefano is involved, b/c I noticed she avoids him like the plague. How does she know him? Is she yet ANOTHER illegitimate child? This could be good if done right!

#4   2014/01/20 02:46PM
    32yearsandco...

I am not sure about the whole lesbian thing, but, they are just trying to write in drama. There have been a couple times before Cheryl came in that Jordan was talking on the phone to someone, which I automatically thought of Stefano because he wants Kate back. There are so many stories they could twist out of this, but it is curious how she and Cheryl are weird around each other, but neither have said anything about what happened back home. We will see, it almost seems like the story is being put on the back burner a little bit.

#5   2014/01/20 03:14PM
    days78

from the casting I think they could be sisters

#6   2014/01/20 03:57PM
    deidnbella

Quote days78: from the casting I think they could be sisters

I was thinking sisters too!

#7   2014/01/20 04:52PM
    Axl Rose

I think they are sisters

#8   2014/01/31 01:56PM
    allmylovingdays

Ive seen the suggestion on twitter about these two that or is she a transgender - i thought it was a joke so you all are seeing something there???? hmmmmm

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/31 01:56PM
    #9   2014/01/31 02:09PM
    Undeniable T...

I'm finding it really difficult to get into this storyline. I really want to, too.

#10   2014/01/31 02:35PM
    VRoses

I am sure most people won't like this, but...What if Jordan IS Stefano's daughter and does his dirty work all around the world (that's where the passports fit in!)
    And Daddy wanted Kate back, so Jordan came to take Rafe away and she had to leave Cheryl (her partner) to come do this for dear old dad.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list