List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Haiden, it's about time!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Haiden, it's about time!

Started by Freida Kloppenheimer at 2014/01/17 04:17PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 07:11AM, Views: 1407, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/01/17 04:17PM
    Haiden, it's about time!
    Freida Klopp...

So stoked for Hope to FINALLY find someone new. She is WAY too hot and interesting of a character to be stuck solo for so long. This forum is for everyone that wants Hope happy, whether it's with a Bo resurrection, or with this new Aiden character.

So Haiden will be introduced to us next week- what are everyone's thoughts on this? Do you think Aiden has a deep dark secret that Hope will sniff out?

#2   2014/01/20 11:29AM
    Re: Haiden, it's about time!
    Freida Klopp...

Aiden = cute! hubba hubba.

#3   2014/01/20 12:43PM
    mauimama

But it'll be the same ole song and dance -- hubby is gone - wife is lonely - Hope and new person "hate" each other and then before long are suddenly "close" -- at which point Ciara will act out like JJ did when Jenn was dating Dan! If I had been HOpe - I would've told Bo MONTHS ago -- either come home and give up that stupid chase (you ain't never gonna bring down the DiMera's- ever) or I'm filing for divorce - enough is enough!

#4   2014/04/16 07:50PM
    Freida Klopp...

Finally, beautiful Hope has won over beautiful Aiden. Man, what a good looking couple!

SO curious to see how Sir Bo will play into the storyline. I know and understand how a lot of people are sour about the route this story went, but I cannot wait until things actually materialize and come to fruition.

Hope is such an awesome character and finally, FINALLY FINALLY she has a big part in the day-to-day again! Days just isn't the same without good ol' Fancy Face. And I really like Aiden too!

It's nice seeing other veterans and not just Sami screaming at me (though I do love Sami, just in doses)

Bring on more Haiden while closing out the Bope storyline! Can't wait for all the drama!

#5   2014/04/17 07:23PM
    mbfc3

Essentially, I agree with you, Freida. I'm positively bored to tears with Jennifer constantly being in the forefront in her sleeveless, junior-type attire. Hope has been neglected, and it is time for her to move on. I just hope (no pun intended) that this will be a story of angst between Hope and Aiden...longing, but guilt-ridden over it. I can see myself getting very interested here. I just want DOOL to be respectful of the Hope/Bo past.

I'll tell you this much. I could watch Aiden all day, every day. He's gorgeous. He's interesting. He's troubled. He's professionally competent. Daniel Cosgrove is doing a very nice job here. And I also agree that this is a beautiful couple. And one more thing...I want to know what he was going to say to Marlena at the pub! He has definitely piqued my curiosity.

#6   2014/04/18 07:06AM
    CindyHaskins

I for one have to say that ciara will never become another jack jr.she is to also need to excepted that her mom need to move on with her life even if it is with aiden.

#7   2014/04/21 07:11AM
    heartfelt

Am liking Aiden the more I see of him and I think he and Hope play good off of each other. Would like to see Ceira and Chase be friends soon.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list