List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Let's have a laugh

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Let's have a laugh

Started by Rosieroserson at 2014/01/17 01:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/16 07:24AM, Views: 2371, Replies: 41
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/17 01:50AM
    Let's have a laugh
    Rosieroserson

I got this idea from another message board, and thought it was good. If we stop crying/ranting about how the writers messed up Ejami, maybe we could spend our energy laughing about Ejabby instead?
    That's a way of empowering ourselves, right
    Ok... Please use your creativity and come up with something funny and non bashing......

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/17 01:55AM
    #2   2014/01/17 02:32AM
    Re: Let's have a laugh
    Rosieroserson

I'll start crying if you guys can't come up with something pretty soon...... Now I started laughing again!!!!

#3   2014/01/17 02:55AM
    Rosieroserson

EJ and Abby???? I can't believe it
    Neither can Jen. Mooooaahaahhahahaha

#4   2014/01/17 03:12AM
    Rosieroserson

Did you notice Abby spitting out her pacifier before kissing EJ!!!????

#5   2014/01/17 03:14AM
    fadingrose

Maybe it's not really "funny"(ha ha), but it seems it WAS "funny" (peculiar), that Abby did not follow up on Cameron's New Year's Eve text to her with at least a reply (or did I miss that?) She was so surprised--whether or not pleasantly--that she rudely cancelled going to a party with her friend and sat home to brood.
    I never quite got why she did not contact Cameron after she learned how untrustworthy Chad was. We were once led to believe that Cameron was the guy she really wanted, after all. He was duped by Chad, too. It only goes to show how immature she is about "romance," so we could expect that she is not going to let EJ dump her without a fight (if that's what he's trying to do).

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/17 03:18AM
    #6   2014/01/17 03:35AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose: Maybe it's not really "funny"(ha ha), but it seems it WAS "funny" (peculiar), that Abby did not follow up on Cameron's New Year's Eve text to her with at least a reply (or did I miss that?) She was so surprised--whether or not pleasantly--that she rudely cancelled going to a party with her friend and sat home to brood.
    I never quite got why she did not contact Cameron after she learned how untrustworthy Chad was. We were once led to believe that Cameron was the guy she really wanted, after all. He was duped by Chad, too. It only goes to show how immature she is about "romance," so we could expect that she is not going to let EJ dump her without a fight (if that's what he's trying to do).

Never the less a curiosity, fadingrose! And I definately think we can spend some time shaking our heads and laughing about it

#7   2014/01/17 03:42AM
    Rosieroserson

Did you hear what happened when Abby decided to dump EJ, and then changed her mind
    .... He dumped her instead...... In the Salem river

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/17 03:45AM
    #8   2014/01/17 11:01AM
    HouseTops

Laughing at EJ and all the way!!

#9   2014/01/17 11:25AM
    zuzu61

Quote Rosieroserson: Did you hear what happened when Abby decided to dump EJ, and then changed her mind
    .... He dumped her instead...... In the Salem river

LMAO.. Gabi spitting out pacifier before... hahaha
    EH =

LOLOL.. I just discovered this thread. Love it.
    You know, after work, they have some good laughs about what they'd like to do to each other!!

I think "Let's have a laugh" is a great idea. We still LOVE them..
    ---------------

OMG!!! I can see Abigail, in a state of panic, looking for her paci.
    Jenn comes in from work. Abi is stomping her feet, screaming, SUCKING her thumb.. Jenn ask her "what's wrong, Sweetie!?!?"
    She whines.. "Can't find my paci!"
    Jenn drops her purse and jacket and they both frantically start to look.. "Found it booboo".. Jenn says.. "Now get that thumb out of your mouth." as jenn holds and rocks her.. Abi says...
    "I'm sorry Marmie, pls don't be mad, but EJ hasn't called me ALL day."

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/17 11:32AM
    #10   2014/01/17 11:28AM
    zuzu61

Abby ask EJ over for Dinner..
    She cooks ABC's & 123's..
    But since EJ is Italian.. She gets it with "Meatballs"..

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list