List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami forgive EJ.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami forgive EJ.

Started by wwwwww at 2014/01/17 12:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/21 04:57PM, Views: 2073, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/01/19 06:01PM
    Re: Sami forgive EJ.
    ANDREA51

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote flightygirl: They were on a break so Sami should definitely forgive...She needs to kick some Horton butt though!

I guess I live in a different world, but I sure wouldn't forgive a fiancé for ignoring the implied commitment to be monogamous--even if the excuse was that we were on a "break" because of a disagreement. I don't remember both parties agreeing to an "open" engagement.

However, I think she should have already forgiven EJ for not telling her--an hour before the Bristen wedding--about his sister's drug-induced sex with Eric. EJ was once again acting on "family first," foolishly hoping that the truth would never come out.
    Hi am new to this board I had to comment that I am from the same world as you, I don't know what break they are on where they are professing their love for one another and holding each other crying from the state of their relationship and living together but yet he can go and screw around with someone,if he really thought they were on break then why was their fear in his eyes when she walked in on them and asked what the hell was going on?EJ is her Fiance if he wanted that kind of break he should have been man enough to tell her the truth by now or he should have taken her up on her offer to leave if he couldn't handle not getting any, he went longer than this when she was in jail, EJ is a filthy liar but he was Sami'S filthy liar,now he has gone and screwed up things even more, its on him and his side piece Abby, Sami didn't ask him to build her a pyramid she asked him to be honest with her, he has no excuse and I pray he don't give her that line that we were on a break she will be serving him bricks for sure.

#22   2014/01/19 06:55PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ANDREA51:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote flightygirl: They were on a break so Sami should definitely forgive...She needs to kick some Horton butt though!

I guess I live in a different world, but I sure wouldn't forgive a fiancé for ignoring the implied commitment to be monogamous--even if the excuse was that we were on a "break" because of a disagreement. I don't remember both parties agreeing to an "open" engagement.

However, I think she should have already forgiven EJ for not telling her--an hour before the Bristen wedding--about his sister's drug-induced sex with Eric. EJ was once again acting on "family first," foolishly hoping that the truth would never come out.
    Hi am new to this board I had to comment that I am from the same world as you, I don't know what break they are on where they are professing their love for one another and holding each other crying from the state of their relationship and living together but yet he can go and screw around with someone,if he really thought they were on break then why was their fear in his eyes when she walked in on them and asked what the hell was going on?EJ is her Fiance if he wanted that kind of break he should have been man enough to tell her the truth by now or he should have taken her up on her offer to leave if he couldn't handle not getting any, he went longer than this when she was in jail, EJ is a filthy liar but he was Sami'S filthy liar,now he has gone and screwed up things even more, its on him and his side piece Abby, Sami didn't ask him to build her a pyramid she asked him to be honest with her, he has no excuse and I pray he don't give her that line that we were on a break she will be serving him bricks for sure.

Hi ANDREA51, and welcome to this board
    EJ is my favorite character on Days, but I was disappointed when he didn't come clean to her at once about Abbaffair. Ofcourse EJ and Sami are still engaged, and he shouldn't have been with Abby or gone back to that island. I just hope he gets a grip and that some day she'll be gracious enough to forgive him! Being an Ejami fan is like riding a rollercoaster. Please let me off, I feel sick to my stomack!!!

#23   2014/01/19 08:50PM
    -Josie-

Quote ANDREA51:Hi am new to this board I had to comment that I am from the same world as you,
    EJ is a filthy liar but he was Sami'S filthy liar,now he has gone and screwed up things even more, its on him and his side piece Abby, Sami didn't ask him to build her a pyramid she asked him to be honest with her, he has no excuse and I pray he don't give her that line that we were on a break she will be serving him bricks for sure.

I'm new to this board too b/c I got banned f/ the SOC board for 2 wks for defending my Ejami. Oh well, whatever.

Andrea, I love your sarcastic comments in bold. Exactly how I feel.
    Ejami were "on hold", not on a break. EJ has suddenly become stupid and betrayed the love of his life. Makes absolutely no sense!

#24   2014/01/19 09:05PM
    -Josie-

Quote Soapbaby71: I like Sami with Lucas, he was the ONLY man that was ever truly her's and she threw their relationship away for EJ. EJ and Sami got together for all the wrong reasons.....revenge. That later, turned into infatuation, not love! EJ's true feeling are coming to light.

EJ quickly lost sight of his Dimera mission when he met and fell for Sami. And over the years, Ejami have come together & broken up numerous times over love, not revenge or infatuation. I know they still love each other deeply but I'm also wondering at the moment, "where did the love go?"

#25   2014/01/19 09:19PM
    -Josie-

Quote Rosieroserson: Sami, do you think you've got it in you to forgive EJ if you get to whop his cheating azz, strangle miss prude and be allowed to brag about it afterwards thank you

I don't know if Sami will be able to forgive EJ, at least not for a long time. But I will definitely feel better if she gets to kick both their cheating ass!

#26   2014/01/21 02:31PM
    dazgonby

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dazgonby: Wow have I had alot of "breaks" in all my years married and did not even know it...all the fun I could have missed out on and hopefully he did too.
    So that's a break...hope Sami is having some sex also then.
    Can't be right for just Ej to have all the fun.

While you were married but Sami and EJ are not married yet.

dazgonby, like I said on another tread if your not a ture EJAMI you would never underdstand.

I guess after AS made her announcement and reading what is being said in different threads it sure does define who is a true EJAMI and who is just an Ej fan.
    Sami I sure hope you go out with a bang...make sure it counts this time

#27   2014/01/21 03:57PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dazgonby: Wow have I had alot of "breaks" in all my years married and did not even know it...all the fun I could have missed out on and hopefully he did too.
    So that's a break...hope Sami is having some sex also then.
    Can't be right for just Ej to have all the fun.

While you were married but Sami and EJ are not married yet.

dazgonby, like I said on another tread if your not a ture EJAMI you would never underdstand.

I guess after AS made her announcement and reading what is being said in different threads it sure does define who is a true EJAMI and who is just an Ej fan.
    Sami I sure hope you go out with a bang...make sure it counts this time

I am a true EJAMI fan and I love love love love EJ!

#28   2014/01/21 04:57PM
    32yearsandco...

I just found these blogs last week and I must say how nice it is to read the frustration from everybody. Not that I am happy we are all frustrated, but, happy we share the same frustrations. The whole Sami being so upset with EJ was carried out way too long and then today they make up only to have Sami pissed at him again, agghhhhhh!! They were never on a break and Abby is the one that instigated that entire thing at the cabin..........he tried 3 times to apologize and leave and Abby kept it going. She then accuses him of taking advantage, whatever! I think some of you are right about her turning fatal attraction, I guess we will see

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list