List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami forgive EJ.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami forgive EJ.

Started by wwwwww at 2014/01/17 12:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/21 04:57PM, Views: 2171, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/17 05:03PM
    Re: Sami forgive EJ.
    flightygirl

They were on a break so Sami should definitely forgive...She needs to kick some Horton butt though!

#12   2014/01/18 02:56PM
    2Wildroses

Oh Yeah I forgot Sami has been on a break from EJ. I thought she could have Kiss him on New Years ???('

#13   2014/01/18 02:59PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: They were on a break so Sami should definitely forgive...She needs to kick some Horton butt though!

This break is getting on my nerves!

#14   2014/01/19 07:28AM
    fadingrose

Quote flightygirl: They were on a break so Sami should definitely forgive...She needs to kick some Horton butt though!

I guess I live in a different world, but I sure wouldn't forgive a fiancé for ignoring the implied commitment to be monogamous--even if the excuse was that we were on a "break" because of a disagreement. I don't remember both parties agreeing to an "open" engagement.

However, I think she should have already forgiven EJ for not telling her--an hour before the Bristen wedding--about his sister's drug-induced sex with Eric. EJ was once again acting on "family first," foolishly hoping that the truth would never come out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/19 07:35AM
    #15   2014/01/19 08:35AM
    dazgonby

What exactly does being on a break mean?

That he can have sex with anyone just because he is not getting some from someone he is engaged to?

So he cannot go more than a couple months without having sex with SOMEONE...anyone?

Just want to get clear on this "break" thing.

#16   2014/01/19 09:49AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby: What exactly does being on a break mean?

That he can have sex with anyone just because he is not getting some from someone he is engaged to?

So he cannot go more than a couple months without having sex with SOMEONE...anyone?

Just want to get clear on this "break" thing.

Sami put her relationship on HOLD until EJ tells her what she wants to know. The only thing they are doing is living under the same roof.

They are on a break.

#17   2014/01/19 10:29AM
    dazgonby

Wow have I had alot of "breaks" in all my years married and did not even know it...all the fun I could have missed out on and hopefully he did too.
    So that's a break...hope Sami is having some sex also then.
    Can't be right for just Ej to have all the fun.

#18   2014/01/19 10:46AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby: Wow have I had alot of "breaks" in all my years married and did not even know it...all the fun I could have missed out on and hopefully he did too.

While you were married but Sami and EJ are not married yet.

dazgonby, like I said on another tread if your not a ture EJAMI you would never underdstand.

#19   2014/01/19 11:04AM
    dazgonby

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dazgonby: Wow have I had alot of "breaks" in all my years married and did not even know it...all the fun I could have missed out on and hopefully he did too.

While you were married but Sami and EJ are not married yet.

dazgonby, like I said on another tread if your not a ture EJAMI you would never underdstand.

I sure hope that you are not being a judge of who is or is not a true EJAMI fan, especially since you do not know me.

Just because I am not going along with this so called "break" to give Ej a pass on his cheating does not mean I am not a true EJAMI fan.

But since you pointed out that they are not married...and it must be ok for Ej to have sex with others because this is just a "break" then it HAS to be ok for Sami also...otherwise you are just an Ej fan and not EJAMI.

But I won't judge on who is a fan of whomever because it really is not up to me to judge people...everyone has the right to their own opinion.

#20   2014/01/19 04:21PM
    Soapbaby71

I think she should FINALLY dump EJ for once and for all! EJ and Saint Abby didn't just get "carried away" once, but at least twice! That's no accident, that's on purpose. They both enjoyed every minute of it. I like Sami with Lucas, he was the ONLY man that was ever truly her's and she threw their relationship away for EJ. EJ and Sami got together for all the wrong reasons.....revenge. That later, turned into infatuation, not love! EJ's true feeling are coming to light.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list