List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami forgive EJ.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami forgive EJ.

Started by wwwwww at 2014/01/17 12:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/21 04:57PM, Views: 2101, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/17 12:20AM
    Sami forgive EJ.
    wwwwww

I don't think Sami can forgive EJ because isn't that the reason she never liked John was because of the affair he had with her mom. Was Sami jealous of Lucas new woman. I was reading another board and a lot of people thought she was.

#2   2014/01/17 02:28AM
    Re: Sami forgive EJ.
    Rosieroserson

I think she should forgive him, but not the writers for this mess
    Are you referring to a scene between Sami, Sheryl and Lucas? Why would Sami be jealous? She's after all engaged to the greatest Elvis hunk in Salem

#3   2014/01/17 03:40AM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson: I think she should forgive him, but not the writers for this mess
    Are you referring to a scene between Sami, Sheryl and Lucas? Why would Sami be jealous? She's after all engaged to the greatest Elvis hunk in Salem

Maybe Sami SHOULD forgive EJ for not telling her (an HOUR before the Bristen wedding)) about what his sister did to Eric. However, even if she does--and once again says she will trust him from now on--how much worse will it be for Ejami when she discovers about his tryst with Abby? I fear that may really be the last straw....

As for "why" she might be jealous of Lucas with Sheryl...
    Even if Sami were on the best of terms with EJ, she always seems to try to remain more than "friends" with past lovers. Somehow it's like "I don't want him anymore, but I don't want you or anyone else to have him either."(And YES, I am a Sami fan, which doesn't mean I have to love everything she does.)

#4   2014/01/17 03:58AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I think she should forgive him, but not the writers for this mess

Maybe Sami SHOULD forgive EJ for not telling her (an HOUR before the Bristen wedding)) about what his sister did to Eric. However, even if she does--and once again says she will trust him from now on--how much worse will it be for Ejami when she discovers about his tryst with Abby? I fear that may really be the last straw....

As for "why" she might be jealous of Lucas with Sheryl...
    Even if Sami were on the best of terms with EJ, she always seems to try to remain more than "friends" with past lovers. Somehow it's like "I don't want him anymore, but I don't want you or anyone else to have him either."(And YES, I am a Sami fan, which doesn't mean I have to love everything she does.)

A good post!
    I love Sami too, but far from everything she does! Most of all I love EJ, but not the poor choices he's made recently!

#5   2014/01/17 07:25AM
    2Wildroses

Lucas said "Sami always wants who she can't have," if she see one of her ex's with someone else then she want them back. I hope she stays with EJ. I love them together>

#6   2014/01/17 11:04AM
    Sunlover127

I hope Sami is able to forgive EJ.

I think most people want to find true love and happiness...not that it comes without heartache. And, we all wish that for our soap couples. So, I think the characters of Sami and EJ are truly in love and could be happy but there will always be obstacles.

Abigail is so easily swayed by whatever "pair of pants" shows her some attention. I think she is unstable. I know she is immature and shallow but....jeeze she falls in love with everybody so easily. Hmmmmmm....maybe the unstable Abigail tendency could play out into a very interesting story along the lines of a fatal attraction!?!

#7   2014/01/17 01:00PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Sunlover127: I hope Sami is able to forgive EJ.

I think most people want to find true love and happiness...not that it comes without heartache. And, we all wish that for our soap couples. So, I think the characters of Sami and EJ are truly in love and could be happy but there will always be obstacles.

Abigail is so easily swayed by whatever "pair of pants" shows her some attention. I think she is unstable. I know she is immature and shallow but....jeeze she falls in love with everybody so easily. Hmmmmmm....maybe the unstable Abigail tendency could play out into a very interesting story along the lines of a fatal attraction!?!

In my opinion your description of Abby is very accurate. Who knows how this will play out? I'm taken by surprise on a daily bases regarding the stories around EJ and Abby....this couple would've been intriguing if they didn't totally destroy Ejami. That EJ and Sami remain together is very important to me. There're so many untold stories on their behalf.

#8   2014/01/17 04:20PM
    Rosieroserson

Sami, do you think you've got it in you to forgive EJ if you get to whop his cheating azz, strangle miss prude and be allowed to brag about it afterwards thank you

#9   2014/01/17 04:41PM
    sharon n nic...

"fatal attraction" I think that's where the writers are going!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/17 04:43PM
    #10   2014/01/17 04:48PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

In my opinion your description of Abby is very accurate. Who knows how this will play out? I'm taken by surprise on a daily bases regarding the stories around EJ and Abby....this couple would've been intriguing if they didn't totally destroy Ejami. That EJ and Sami remain together is very important to me. There're so many untold stories on their behalf.

I'm taken by surprise on a daily bases myself Rosieroserson

This storyline doesn't do anything for me.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list