List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ the Salem Ripper

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ the Salem Ripper

Started by Rosieroserson at 2014/01/16 06:49PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/15 07:21AM, Views: 2032, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/17 11:59AM
    Re: EJ the Salem Ripper
    flightygirl

Quote zuzu61: posted by ChiSox1
    Somethng tells me that we haven't seen the last of EJabby sex. I suspect that just from some of the things he was saying to her when they were in the cabin. I think it's kind of like Eve and the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. Only this is the male version for EJ and Abby is the forbidden fruit!

-------------------------------------
    ChiSox,
    I'm just watching today's episode and looks like Eve/Abby surely has plans for Adam/EJ!!
    Smiths Island!! and hangs up!! Then Adam orders the boat for another trip to the Garden of Eden!! Oh No!!!

Beware EJ.. the forbidden fruit is waiting!! Can you resist temptation this time!?!?!

This time Adam and Eve are being photographed! UHOH!

#12   2014/01/17 12:50PM
    Rosieroserson

It kind of makes you wonder if it's the forbiddeness that fuels his passion.....
    He should be able to stop himself by now.... He seems to detest and want her at the same time.... Maybe he'll wack her in the end?!

#13   2014/01/17 12:52PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote zuzu61: posted by ChiSox1
    Somethng tells me that we haven't seen the last of EJabby sex. I suspect that just from some of the things he was saying to her when they were in the cabin. I think it's kind of like Eve and the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. Only this is the male version for EJ and Abby is the forbidden fruit!

-------------------------------------
    ChiSox,
    I'm just watching today's episode and looks like Eve/Abby surely has plans for Adam/EJ!!
    Smiths Island!! and hangs up!! Then Adam orders the boat for another trip to the Garden of Eden!! Oh No!!!

Beware EJ.. the forbidden fruit is waiting!! Can you resist temptation this time!?!?!

This time Adam and Eve are being photographed! UHOH!

I wonder who the snake in paradise is?

#14   2014/01/17 03:02PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: It kind of makes you wonder if it's the forbiddeness that fuels his passion.....
    He should be able to stop himself by now.... He seems to detest and want her at the same time.... Maybe he'll wack her in the end?!

lol "maybe he'll wack her in the end"

#15   2014/01/17 03:05PM
    flightygirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: It kind of makes you wonder if it's the forbiddeness that fuels his passion.....

lol I think you have a dirty mind!

#16   2014/01/17 03:08PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:

#17   2014/01/17 03:28PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl:

When one is a silly foreigner from an unciviliced part of the world called abroad, mistakes happens quite frequently .... I think however it's kind of classy though and might for all we know be true

#18   2014/01/20 07:10PM
    Rosieroserson

No need to dispose 'someone' in the Salem river....... Yet
    She willingly left smith's Island by ferry......

#19   2014/01/22 12:20PM
    flightygirl

I would be afraid of EJ in that last scene today! Abby should cry and run home to mama. (except her mom is Jenn, NEVERMIND!)

#20   2014/01/22 01:59PM
    mauimama

Abs is dying to blurt it out to anyone that she slept with EJ-- Hmmmmm I wonder - if he keeps rejecting her if she'll try to blackmail him with "I'll tell Sami" - or better yet - I'd LOVE to see her end up preggers - just to see Sami and Jenn both IMPLODE!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list