List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ the Salem Ripper

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ the Salem Ripper

Started by Rosieroserson at 2014/01/16 06:49PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/15 07:21AM, Views: 1876, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/16 06:49PM
    EJ the Salem Ripper
    Rosieroserson

I believe the Ejabby storyline could've many different outcomes.
    Ejabby fans are hoping for romance, a steaming love affair and eventually a releationship based on 50 shades of Grey. In two weeks it seems like Abby gets a subtle threat from EJ. What if he's been playing her all along, and now he's so tired of her whining and constant interference. He realises miss Prude can't keep herself from talking, and she nags him about being part of the Nick murder. Do you think EJ has got it in him to just finish Abby off and get rid of the body..!?. He's got his 'cleaners' to throw away the evidence and he's been involved in certain 'things' before... Maybe EJ will even involve Sami....." Look I'll keep quiet about Nick, if you'll do the same thing about Abby and marry me". All of this sounds a little crazy, but you never know about these writers... As much as Ejami can be ruined in a split second, so can Ejabby, right?! None of these couples last forever..... So I've heard!

#2   2014/01/16 07:26PM
    Re: EJ the Salem Ripper
    zuzu61

Be careful EJ.. These girls have a lot to lose.
    Sami and Gabi could team up and do like the girls on 'Fried Green Tomatoes'... and instead of BBQ, they may open up a Roadside-Stand selling "Italian Sausage Stuffed Churros".

Maybe that's what Sami, Kate and Gabi should have done with Nick. NO Evidence. No Body-No Crime.

#3   2014/01/16 07:37PM
    Jen821

You both are so funny, and creative. You sure don't know what going to happen but you guys have some great idea's.

#4   2014/01/16 08:30PM
    zuzu61

Quote Jen821: You both are so funny, and creative. You sure don't know what going to happen but you guys have some great idea's.

haha. Actually.. If I were EJ, I would probably buy a parachute, jump over a deserted island, after setting auto pilot for my plane to crash into ocean about 500 miles from where I jumped.
    I think it would be better to eat coconuts and fish for my dinner rather than chancing the wrath of these Salem women!!!
    ------------
    I'll never eat another bowl of ice cream loaded w/extra carbs at bedtime.

#5   2014/01/17 12:50AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote zuzu61: Be careful EJ.. These girls have a lot to lose.
    Sami and Gabi could team up and do like the girls on 'Fried Green Tomatoes'... and instead of BBQ, they may open up a Roadside-Stand selling "Italian Sausage Stuffed Churros".

Maybe that's what Sami, Kate and Gabi should have done with Nick. NO Evidence. No Body-No Crime.

Lol, I remember watching 'Fried Green Tomatoes' as a young woman and thinking ewww... What a (final) way of getting rid of evidence bon apetit (or maybe not!!!)

Here I was thinking more about EJ and his possible 'getting rid of the problem' solution. The Salem river is obviously 'crowded' with corps already. I guess 'throwing someone in the river' isn't a new sport among the rich and dangerous
    My simple question is..... Will he hit the sheets with her again or silence her 4 ever???

#6   2014/01/17 12:55AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Jen821: You both are so funny, and creative. You sure don't know what going to happen but you guys have some great idea's.

Lol, should I alarm the writers?!?!? At least there'll be a pretty rough and feisty cliffhanger by next christmas

#7   2014/01/17 05:22AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol, I remember watching 'Fried Green Tomatoes' as a young woman and thinking ewww... What a (final) way of getting rid of evidence bon apetit (or maybe not!!!)

Here I was thinking more about EJ and his possible 'getting rid of the problem' solution. The Salem river is obviously 'crowded' with corps already. I guess 'throwing someone in the river' isn't a new sport among the rich and dangerous
    My simple question is..... Will he hit the sheets with her again or silence her 4 ever???

'Fried Green Tomatoes'- love that film!

Well, people did end up in the DiMera dungeon ... but Abby will be the fatal attraction...she already is, and JJ is already interesting why she is flipping out... but I bet Samantha will not be happy bunny once it comes out- well all is done to ruin Ejami !

EJ, the ripper- hm... I watch vampire shows- so - hm....
    but Stefano might find out about it- and then solve Abby problem, and EJ will have to owe him again- and that I hate!
    You

#8   2014/01/17 05:54AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

'Fried Green Tomatoes'- love that film!

Well, people did end up in the DiMera dungeon ... but Abby will be the fatal attraction...she already is, and JJ is already interesting why she is flipping out... but I bet Samantha will not be happy bunny once it comes out- well all is done to ruin Ejami !

EJ, the ripper- hm... I watch vampire shows- so - hm....
    but Stefano might find out about it- and then solve Abby problem, and EJ will have to owe him again- and that I hate!
    You

I'm all against junior Dimera owing senior Dimera anything at all. No more humiliating 'kissing daddy's ring' scene for EJ ever
    This time he'll take care of his own mess and dispose it somewhere suitable...

#9   2014/01/17 08:05AM
    ChiSox1

[quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote zuzu61: Be careful EJ.. These girls have a lot to lose.

My simple question is..... Will he hit the sheets with her again or silence her 4 ever???[/quote]

Somethng tells me that we haven't seen the last of EJabby sex. I suspect that just from some of the things he was saying to her when they were in the cabin. I think it's kind of like Eve and the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. Only this is the male version for EJ and Abby is the forbidden fruit!

#10   2014/01/17 11:55AM
    zuzu61

posted by ChiSox1
    Somethng tells me that we haven't seen the last of EJabby sex. I suspect that just from some of the things he was saying to her when they were in the cabin. I think it's kind of like Eve and the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. Only this is the male version for EJ and Abby is the forbidden fruit!

-------------------------------------
    ChiSox,
    I'm just watching today's episode and looks like Eve/Abby surely has plans for Adam/EJ!!
    Smiths Island!! and hangs up!! Then Adam orders the boat for another trip to the Garden of Eden!! Oh No!!!

Beware EJ.. the forbidden fruit is waiting!! Can you resist temptation this time!?!?!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list