List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 05:48PM, Views: 95049, Replies: 1131
    « 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 » »| page:
    #981   2014/04/24 06:31AM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    txwildcat

Quote BlondE2U: Yes Sonnyhat127, I too liked Abby's look today. This is how she should have looked around EJ instead of her hair in that bun.

LOL! I also loved Abby's look... including the loose hair. She made for a very sexy picture. But, in my area, buns and twists are all the rage. Girls and women from 15 years of age to college age and beyond are wearing them on an almost daily basis. Maybe it's because this is such a warm state.

BTW, I agree wholeheartedly about the Ben/Jordan brother/sister dynamic. It is creepy looking... like they are more than brother and sister. I noticed it as well. Maybe they would have done better to cast Ben a bit older. I'm still not managing to scrape up much interest in him at all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/24 06:34AM
    #982   2014/04/24 06:35AM
    OIdaho

"YES! i also saw the outfit that Abs had on, it was very cute & appropriate for her age. I cringed though when she was with Sami at the Brady Pub, DAMN!......SAMI, just stop talking about what the girl went thru. It's hard enough too be around you & such, knowing what all she went thru & all the dirty deeds she did with your man. She doesn't want to dwell on it any further, she's TRYING! to move on, so would you let her already Sami & shut your a&@ up. And besides, you are going to find out WHENEVER! & then you can raise all kinds of hell with Abigail then, you won't have to pretend to be her friend any longer either. And also hated seeing Ej too, running around like a 'headless chicken' pointing fingers & making false accusations at who could be the culprit behind the EjAbby almost round 3 sex in the cabin again pictures. I love Kate's assessment of who Ej was back in the day, what she said now about him, 'fun, crazy & a tad bit sadistic'. And here Ej trying to puff up & act like he still possesses those qualities, NO! THE HELL HE DOESN'T! because if he did, then WHY??? is it that he is about to pee-pee & poo-poo in his pants at the thought of his woman finding out that he's been having nasty, naughty rompfests with one Miss Abigail Deveraux, HUH??? WHY??? is it that he is acting just like that little girl in THE SIXTH SENSE movie, cowarding in a corner, shaking & sniffling & foaming at the mouth over the thought of Sami leaving him, because make no mistake about it, Sami will leave him & take precious little Jonny & Sydney with her. So i'm with you ROSIEROSERSON! EJ is probably going to have a mental or emotional breakdown once the fallout ensues. I don't know how many times i have too say it, I WANT THE BEAST BACK! of course i don't want him too be evil & have no problems with him being at times, emotional or HELL! even sensitive & gentle. In fact, the only time i see him truly, genuinely being those traits, is when he is with Abigail, so i'm all for Mr. Nice Guy some of the time. But FEAR! if Ej is going too be afraid, i rather not see it, i prefer that if there is a threat to him or to anybody he cares & loves, then i want EJ to square his shoulders, don't blink & tell that threat that if you are feeling froggy, then jump b!@*h, let's get it on & he bet not mean the Marvin Gaye version either, unless it is to Abbi, of course, LOL! So, something has gotta give with his character, there has too be a change somewhere, & hopefully if James renews his contract, that can start to happen. I just hope we get ole EJ back, & i'm surprised that i'm saying this because i couldn't stand the old him. But because of Abbi, i guess i can tolerate him now, so that's what i want, THAT GUY BACK !!!............." OIDAHO.

#983   2014/04/24 06:56AM
    txwildcat

Quote OIdaho: "OH! i know SONNYHAT127, i hear the fans & have read their posts on FB, they are not HAPPY! And i don't blame them, do you know that they pulled the same stuff on today's episode??? this time with Nicole. She was about to damn near breakdown Daniel's door, so when he opened it she was talking all fast about having to tell him the truth about Liam, & just when she said that, guess who was waiting for her inside Daniel's apartment, LIAM! And YES! he was already to show & tell the proof he had of the destroyed evidence that she discarded of-of Kristen & Dr.Chyka's involvement in drugging Eric. So Nicole bolted for the door & when she opened it, there goes Eric, calling her a beotch & the deer in headlights look on her face. Then her real face when she is in fantasy/dream sequence mode, i'm telling ya gurls, Ken Corday & his writing team are really starting to grate on my nerves here. They need to cut this mess out & FAST! because there won't be many fans left that will stomach this crap much longer, when the real truth about EJ & Abigail's affair is revealed, nobody won't care, TRUST & BELIEVE THAT! And TXWILDCAT! don't worry, you are not the only EJABBY FAN that is really loving Abbi's annoyance & anger at EJ........HELL! i hope it gets worse. So worse that by the time all this crap is over, i want her too be an up-the-block-b*!@h to him(AND DON'T ASK ME WHAT THAT MEANS-BCUZ I DON'T KNOW-LOL)! I'll just be relieved when Sami is gone, i just hope that Ej remembers to ask for his 'balls' back before she departs. GAH! he is so WEAK! when it comes too her, he's not like that when he is with Abigail, there's that soft side that we know he has. But there's also that side of him, that 'don't f@&k with me side' that is alive & well, & he uses it when he feels threaten & needs to put someone in their place, & the only time we see both sides of him is when he is with Abbi. She does fear him to a point, & she is moved by the gentle side, but i think in time she will be able to withstand & take whenever he dishes out that darkside at her. Maybe if he remembers too be a man again, he will not only do that too her, if he feels that it is necessary, but he will do that to other people, you know, square his shoulders & not blink. Like i said before, i want the BEAST back & the only way that-that can happen is if EJAMI! is over & done with, FOR GOOD! But the way these writers keep writing this chit, HOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i just don't know, it's gotta get better than this, that's all i can say ". OIDAHO.

LOL! Do you know that I didn't buy Nicole's fantasy of being caught and exposed for two seconds. Not two seconds. I was surprised that the episode started out that way considering we were just done with the EJ's fantasy. You know, I think I could deal with Abby's anger at EJ getting a bit worse. Hee-hee. It might be fun. I do find it just a bit odd that he hasn't mentioned any of this to Abigail. "This" being... Stephano's involvement and the arrival of the pictures at the Dimera mansion. I am now wondering whether Abigail will contact EJ when the pictures are delivered at her home. I'm all but totally convinced that the writers want us to forget EJabby; and, I will be totally convinced if there is still no contact after the pictures arrive at the Horton home. But, unfortunately for the writers, I won't be forgetting a thing about EJabby. Nothing. If they want me to at least file the memory away and travel with Abby into her next romance, they'll have to do better than Ben. Way better.

LOL at your saying that EJ needs to retrieve his "balls" from Sami before her exit. I absolutely agree. I so enjoyed watching Brady, who evidently managed to locate a "spare pair" that Kristen left behind, function as an actual man in yesterday's episode. Brady has whined and carried on so long that I barely recognized him as a man in yesterday's episode. It was downright refreshing to see him do something different.

With the way EJ is currently being written, he's just about total FF material. This is especially true when EJ the uber sap is crawling next to Sami, who is currently being written as Thor. The writing team needs to move, and move quickly, on sending EJ back in the direction of Alpha male status.

#984   2014/04/24 07:08AM
    txwildcat

Quote sonnyhat127: Who sent the pictures? Any thoughts, it was not Stephano or Kate. I think Nick has them.

From Day One of the picture taking, I have suspected that Kristen is the culprit. I don't know why. I suppose another option is Chad although I don't know why in the world he'd mess with Abby. EJ, yes. Abby, no.

I say this because EJ is Chad's brother and knew how Chad felt about Abby. Abby was done with Chad before he left and told him as much. He has no right to expect anything from her. Of course, neither did Stephano have any reason to expect anything from Kate after she was no longer with him... but he did.

And, yes, Nick (along with Percy) is our obvious candidate. I hope the writers have gone another direction than this. It's so obvious. Besides, I hate these low-level, add water and stir, all-purpose villains (Nick, Liam) who know and see all about everyone. It's ridiculous--especially with our resident Phoenix (Stephano) still around. I'm so annoyed by the ease with which Liam is able to set up Daniel that it isn't even funny.

#985   2014/04/24 07:13AM
    txwildcat

Quote BlondE2U: My thought was wither Nick or John. It is too predictable to be Nick but there is also Kristen. My concern was where did the photo go being the envelope was empty...he took it out of the drawer, lol. Hope it's not laying in HTS, JJ's doing community service. Love how EJ is protecting Abby in all this and not just the LOHL.

I thought EJ may have taken the photo out of the green envelope and put it somewhere safe while he used the envelope to get a reaction out of his "suspect" Kate.

Is that what he's doing? Protecting Abby? Mmmm, never thought of it that way. I suppose that he is. Well, when she finds out that he knew and did not mention it to her, she may not be all that appreciative of his protection. (And, may her lack of appreciation be televised in a couple of episodes. LOL! Love it.)

#986   2014/04/24 09:41AM
    jaylee

Maybe it is Kristen teamed up with Nick and they are using the photos to control a lot of people, EJ with him and Abby and the three goofy girl with the other pictures. I mean EJ was told to contact Abby on Chads behalf about him not coming back and the Angel wing. Abby suggested the island but EJ said it wasn't a good idea. They both received text sending them to the Island maybe Nick or Kristen sent them there. Nick did say he was texting people and Kate was texting Nick from his phone. I really wish people would see how Abby has been used and told so many lies by all her so called friends/family. They all knew Gabby sent EJ after Abby and they all seem to know something happened with some guy well duh!

#987   2014/04/24 10:38AM
    BlondE2U

Jaylee, your last sentence made me bust out laughing. I am surprised no one put that together will all the hoopla going on with Abby. Between Sami and Kate, one of them should have thought "hmmm..." Gabi has no clue what is going on with her but if anyone would put two and two together, it may be Kate. She already confronted EJ about the cabin and what he had to do to not make her talk. If Kate knew about the pg scare, she would definitely know something was up. But I still say the pictures were done between the deeds. If Sami even saw that, it was after the first time...a kiss can be just a kiss. No one would have to know the extent of the meaning unless the person behind the camera heard the conversation too, Abby practically yelling "We slept together...", lol. I am wondering too if EJ will tell Abby anything about the picture or will he keep trying to do damage control in secret.

As for the island texts, Abby told EJ to go Smith and then he sent a text back confirming that. This is when we could see someone was watching Abby in the square. Apparently there is a spoiler out there about him finding out who took the pictures. So we will just have to stock up on more popcorn and get a good seat.

#988   2014/04/24 02:05PM
    OIdaho

"Well, i think that when Abs gets her copies of the pics of her & Ej, she will call him. But then again, she might not, you know that saying about 'great minds think alike', well;it is possible that Abigail won't say anything to him or anybody else. And as for her really enjoying Ben's company, but can't get Ej off her mind, we can get ready for more instances of that in the forseeable future, remember ladies, all he is suppose too be is a distraction until she & Ej become official. And i still pick Stefano as my first choice too be responsible for all this 'Who sent the pictures/photos of EJAbby to EJAbby???' Nick is my second choice, but as for my third choice, i don't know, KRISTEN! My thought is WHY??? Ej has kept his mouth shut for her, even though keeping his mouth shut will get his butt kicked by Sa-man-tha, on top of the other lie about he & Abbi having sex. So i just don't get it, unless this is her way in still trying to hurt Marlena by hurting her child, that was her goal when she drugged, raped & taped her & Eric together. So if it happens too be her, i know one thing, if nothing else so far presently will make him turn to the darkside, then perhaps Kristen's betrayal in the future in this way, after he has protected her behind endangering his own life by lying for her, sure enough will. And i feel that i need to say more about Ej going back to the OLD........EJ, when it comes to FEAR! i just not want too see him put the fear of everything & all things Dimera in a person. I want too see Ej own up to his MISTAKES! mostly;LIES! & not make excuses & beg for forgiveness & on the verge of having an emotional breakdown like he is doing now. I get the feeling that when he was the OLD EJ! he did very, very, very bad things(I WATCHED BACK-N-FORTH DURING THAT TIME), some stuff is already in the history books, but when he did those things & other things, he seemed unremorseful, unrepentant, unapologetic, unabashful, unashamed, simply put, OLD-SCHOOL EJ didn't give a f^*k. That's also the Ej i want back, that's what i never understood about characters like him, the Ej's of the soap world think they so big-n-bad. But when it's time to pay the piper & answer for their crimes, they want to backpeddle & act all innocent like they having done anything wrong. I understand the illegal stuff, no one wants to wear a orange jumpsuit, but atleast to the people you claim to love & care for, you might as well be real & be who you really are & don't lie to them. That's what Ej needs too be once EJami is over, that crazy & sadistic guy is still there, he just buried under all that sugary sweetness WUV for his Samantha. So i can't wait til we see the old Ej returns, because he is so darn boring the way he is now. PLEASE COMEBACK BIG-N-BAD EJ-WE MISS YOU !!!" OIDAHO.

#989   2014/04/25 09:26PM
    sonnyhat127

Ben protecting Abby from Nick was interesting.

#990   2014/04/26 06:09AM
    OIdaho

"Y-E-A-H!......i saw that SONNYHAT127! 'Did you see how Nick got in our gurl face like that???' it's a good thing Ben showed up like he did. But 'Why was Ben there in the first place???' don't tell me we have another stalker on our hands here ladies. OH-OH! EJ, this Ben maybe more of a problem than i originally thought, i know it's too early to tell if he will become more a force that will have too be dealt with for the battle of Abbi's heart & all. But him intervening like he did for Abbi in that crucial situation, Ej may have to fight like he's never fought before if/when he wants Abigail, but we are just going to have to wait & see where this whole storyline is going to take us. And i also think that Nick is going to be another LIAM! that look, his body language & not just with Abs, but with Sami too. Once Gabi leaves, & we still don't know WHEN! & HOW! she is going, but whether it's foul-play(NICK-EITHER INTENTIONALLY OR ACCIDENTALLY)or for whatever reason, Gabi just walks, that boy is already a french fry short of a tuscon, asiago chicken on ciabata bread sandwich. So when she goes, however she is going, Nick is going to spiral more out of control, WATCH WHAT I TELL YA! And if he's not dealt with, he is going to go coo-coo-for-cocoa-cocoa-puffs on Sami, Kate, Will, Sonny, EJ, & Abigail. Let's just hope that Ej taps into that 'crazy' & 'sadistic' soab he supposedly still is & takes care of Nick, once & for all before Nick takes care of one of them. And i also wonder 'How much longer will it be til Abbi finds out all about this Nick/Gabi/Kate/Sami/EJ mess???' I want her in the know already, she has to find out at some point SOON! because since Nick call hisself about to threaten Abs, then GOSH DARNIT! she needs to be on what's going on. SO DOOL'S WRITERS-DO SOMETHING !!!..........." OIDAHO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/26 06:12AM
    « 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list