List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 05:48PM, Views: 94757, Replies: 1131
    « 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 » »| page:
    #971   2014/04/22 09:25PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    BlondE2U

OIDAHO I can hear you yelling all the way over here, lol. It is very frustrating because this was worst case scenerio and will most likely be totally different. We now have a glimpse of EJ's feelings but are we really sure he feels that way? Abby has a right to be mad but she does have to draw the line because it will help her move on. Enter Ben...he had more lines today but now he's leaving and someone else will take his place. The s/l kind of creeped me out because to me it seemed like they were more than brother & sister but I think their secret could be related to a killing of some sort being Ben freaked out about Rafe's FBI history. JMO. I'm just going to stay on the boat and root for the team. To me when Ejabby says one thing, it means the opposite.

#972   2014/04/23 02:48AM
    fadingrose

By the way... Not everyone hated the fake Big Reveal, regardless of which side they favored in the Ejami vs Ejabby War. At least we learned that the writers DO have a talent for shocking us. I, for one, can't see any reason to stop following the freaky s/ls on DOOL now, though I will never say "never."

#973   2014/04/23 06:18AM
    OIdaho

"OH! i know FADINGROSE! about the other side of the DOOL's fanbase, well;mostly the EJami fans are ESTATIC! about it being a fantasy sequence & not real. They do not want Sami to find out right now, HELL! some of them don't want her to find out 'ever'. But i think that's mostly DENIAL! talking because they see the handwriting on the wall & they know that the end is near, their just holding on to false hope. But EJami will be over, EVENTUALLY! now as for the whole Jordan & Ben stuff, i think that that gurl is in witness protection. As for how she got there, don't know, either she saw someone get killed, or she might have killed someone, maybe this someone she might have killed or they got killed by a member of a prominent but deadly family, you know, like the DIMERAS. And gurlfriend is on the run for her life, that's why she has so many different aliases, but whatever it is, i'll be glad when tptb speed their storyline up as well because i'm getting sick-n-tired of it being just dragged on slowly, pick things up already writers. And exactly BLONDE2U! whatever EJabby say to one another, it really means the total opposite. Like when Abs was annoyed with Ej for calling her, apart of him was relieved, in a way, because he knows what is a stake now that he is aware that someone else out there knows about he & Abigail's sexcapades in & around Salem. But another part of him I bet'cha was disappointed with her attitude towards him, because deep-down, he cares more than he thinks, but he won't admit to it, because he is running scared from his beloved Sa-man-tha. EJ's not just afraid of losing Sami, he is afraid of Sami, & because of that, i don't want our gurl anywhere near him, let alone in a relationship with him until he gets his 'mojo' back. Simply put, in the famous or better yet;INFAMOUS! words of Sarah Michelle Gellar's character Katherine to the Sebastian character played by Ryan Phillipe in the movie Cruel Intentions. I just don't want Abigail banging a loser & that's pretty much what Ej is as long as he is a lapdog for Sami. I just hope that i'm still interested by the time this happens, i really want the EJ of old back, but this time, with no Sami in his system, just looking forward & upward, kicking a@$ & taking names. That is the EJ i want back, PLEASE! bring that guy back ". OIDAHO.

#974   2014/04/23 10:16AM
    Rosieroserson

Not only this fanbase wants the real EJ back. Right now he acts like a snivling cry baby, and that dreamsequence with Sami really had me worried about his mental state. Why would he be someone's doormat???? Like I've said so many times..... it's way out of character for EJ Dimera
    I hated the emotional mess on monday , and I know I wasn't the only Ejami who felt that way! EJ snivling in front of a Sami looking more like a truck driver.... I'm over Ejami, and guess EJ sometime in the future will regain his masculinity and pop the question....to Abby, the mother of his daughter Lovely..

#975   2014/04/23 01:00PM
    fadingrose

The writers have managed to destroy both Sami and EJ by transforming them into characters many of us can no longer love unconditionally or, much less, even respect. Taking sides in the Ejami vs Ejabby War is "complicated." There really can be no winner, since however this mess ends, there will be many "innocent" bystanders in Salem who will be permanently affected.

I'm still "undecided."

#976   2014/04/23 04:57PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote OIdaho: "OH! i know SONNYHAT127, i hear the fans & have read their posts on FB, they are not HAPPY! And i don't blame them, do you know that they pulled the same stuff on today's episode??? this time with Nicole. She was about to damn near breakdown Daniel's door, so when he opened it she was talking all fast about having to tell him the truth about Liam, & just when she said that, guess who was waiting for her inside Daniel's apartment, LIAM! And YES! he was already to show & tell the proof he had of the destroyed evidence that she discarded of-of Kristen & Dr.Chyka's involvement in drugging Eric. So Nicole bolted for the door & when she opened it, there goes Eric, calling her a beotch & the deer in headlights look on her face. Then her real face when she is in fantasy/dream sequence mode, i'm telling ya gurls, Ken Corday & his writing team are really starting to grate on my nerves here. They need to cut this mess out & FAST! because there won't be many fans left that will stomach this crap much longer, when the real truth about EJ & Abigail's affair is revealed, nobody won't care, TRUST & BELIEVE THAT! And TXWILDCAT! don't worry, you are not the only EJABBY FAN that is really loving Abbi's annoyance & anger at EJ........HELL! i hope it gets worse. So worse that by the time all this crap is over, i want her too be an up-the-block-b*!@h to him(AND DON'T ASK ME WHAT THAT MEANS-BCUZ I DON'T KNOW-LOL)! I'll just be relieved when Sami is gone, i just hope that Ej remembers to ask for his 'balls' back before she departs. GAH! he is so WEAK! when it comes too her, he's not like that when he is with Abigail, there's that soft side that we know he has. But there's also that side of him, that 'don't f@&k with me side' that is alive & well, & he uses it when he feels threaten & needs to put someone in their place, & the only time we see both sides of him is when he is with Abbi. She does fear him to a point, & she is moved by the gentle side, but i think in time she will be able to withstand & take whenever he dishes out that darkside at her. Maybe if he remembers too be a man again, he will not only do that too her, if he feels that it is necessary, but he will do that to other people, you know, square his shoulders & not blink. Like i said before, i want the BEAST back & the only way that-that can happen is if EJAMI! is over & done with, FOR GOOD! But the way these writers keep writing this chit, HOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i just don't know, it's gotta get better than this, that's all i can say ". OIDAHO.

Your post has me rolling on the floor. Did you see Abs outfit today? Man if EJ had seen that he would have been dragging her in the supply closet again. LOL

#977   2014/04/23 07:02PM
    BlondE2U

Yes Sonnyhat127, I too liked Abby's look today. This is how she should have looked around EJ instead of her hair in that bun.

#978   2014/04/23 07:52PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote BlondE2U: Yes Sonnyhat127, I too liked Abby's look today. This is how she should have looked around EJ instead of her hair in that bun.

I know that made her look like an old lady.

#979   2014/04/23 07:53PM
    sonnyhat127

Who sent the pictures? Any thoughts, it was not Stephano or Kate. I think Nick has them.

#980   2014/04/24 05:22AM
    BlondE2U

My thought was wither Nick or John. It is too predictable to be Nick but there is also Kristen. My concern was where did the photo go being the envelope was empty...he took it out of the drawer, lol. Hope it's not laying in HTS, JJ's doing community service. Love how EJ is protecting Abby in all this and not just the LOHL.

« 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list