List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 103530, Replies: 1154
    « 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 » »| page:
    #961   2014/04/21 07:15PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    sonnyhat127

Quote JeanLou:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote lovebug0121: really enjoyed today's episode yet ejami acting was a bit over the top!!! What a imagination that EJ has? I can't believe that EJ is so scared!!!! of Sami and, that he refuses to take responsibility for the affair. he was actually graveling on his knees. I just dont know What to think now!!!!but I'm still an Ejabby fan.

I'm thinking that EJ and Sami are obsessed with one another-that is not love after today's show.

Peace

That's my reason for hating Ejami pairing it ruins EJ for me. They write EJ like Sami's errand boy and I just get bored with it. Ejabby was nice because they just wanted eah other. Couldn't resist each other that was a nice change. To EJ begging Sami to be with him what a turn off

I couldn't agree more: I hate who EJ is with Sami! Why does he want her so badly? She's a mess and such a pain in the A**, into everyone's business, always complaining, I don't get why anyone would want her!! However, Alison's acting in this was unbelievable! Not one tear fell from EJ's eyes that I saw, however! The wedding will be in May during sweeps it will drag on endlessly leading up to Alison's departure. I so want Ejabby to have a chance but it doesn't sound like James wants that so I'm not too optimistic. I guess I'll look forward to others but I can't picture anyone having the pure heat and spontaneous passions of EJ and Abby.

ITA with your thoughts on EJAMI. EJ was so pathetic today it really turned me off. AS was great today and I fell for it and thought it was real. Once AS leaves I am hoping EJABBY gets a chance.

#962   2014/04/21 07:17PM
    BlondE2U

After the show all I could think was "They still don't know nothing!" Abby doesn't know about the pictures...Sami doesn't know about Ejabby. EJ is walking around paranoid it almost felt like watching Its A Wonderful Life. He is now going all Dimera and keep the secret hidden while trying to find the bad guy. Oh and Abby...that bad man will always have your number, lol. I admit they all did a great job acting the scenes.

#963   2014/04/22 05:50AM
    lovebug0121

Quote sonnyhat127:
    Quote JeanLou:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote lovebug0121: really enjoyed today's episode yet ejami acting was a bit over the top!!! What a imagination that EJ has? I can't believe that EJ is so scared!!!! of Sami and, that he refuses to take responsibility for the affair. he was actually graveling on his knees. I just dont know What to think now!!!!but I'm still an Ejabby fan.

I'm thinking that EJ and Sami are obsessed with one another-that is not love after today's show.

Peace

That's my reason for hating Ejami pairing it ruins EJ for me. They write EJ like Sami's errand boy and I just get bored with it. Ejabby was nice because they just wanted eah other. Couldn't resist each other that was a nice change. To EJ begging Sami to be with him what a turn off

I couldn't agree more: I hate who EJ is with Sami! Why does he want her so badly? She's a mess and such a pain in the A**, into everyone's business, always complaining, I don't get why anyone would want her!! However, Alison's acting in this was unbelievable! Not one tear fell from EJ's eyes that I saw, however! The wedding will be in May during sweeps it will drag on endlessly leading up to Alison's departure. I so want Ejabby to have a chance but it doesn't sound like James wants that so I'm not too optimistic. I guess I'll look forward to others but I can't picture anyone having the pure heat and spontaneous passions of EJ and Abby.

ITA with your thoughts on EJAMI. EJ was so pathetic today it really turned me off. AS was great today and I fell for it and thought it was real. Once AS leaves I am hoping EJABBY gets a chance.

Yesterday episode was good, but I hated seeing a weak EJ. He's not acting like Stefano's son I am sorry to say.

#964   2014/04/22 06:26AM
    OIdaho

"I'm with everything you all are saying &thensome, like someone said at another website, that person bet & i bet, that JS & AS will have to do damage control for all this DAYMARE mess. I truly believe that this situation here is going to come back & bite Ken Corday & his writing team in their butts, & people are saying that they should win the daytime emmys this year. Well GUESS WHAT???.........i bet that was the only reason why they did this chit, was so they look really good & increase their chances to win that emmy for 'OUTSTANDING DAYTIME DRAMA SERIES'. They won last year, so they going for the gold a second time, well;WHOOP-DEE-DOO! for them, but they made a fool out of us, AGAIN! You think we would have learned something after the whole 'EJ forced an abortion on Abigail, OH!......NO! that was all a dream sequence!' I'm telling ya, tptb bet not press their luck again, or we fans will press back & that's by not watching anymore. And i'm also sick of seeing EJ acting like a damn punk, i want the beast back DAMNIT! not this little weak, whinie a() little boy, on his knees, sniffling little weasel, cowtowing & scared of his woman, begging her not to leave him, crying(AND YES! UNFORNATELY THEY WERE REAL TEARS)just looking pitiful & sorry & cowardly & just, just, just, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH----------------------I CAN'T STAND TO LOOK AT HIM WHEN HE'S LIKE THAT! And FADINGROSE! said something at another thread here, & she may say the same thing at this thread over here as she did at the other one. When the truth is finally revealed, i wouldn't be surprised & i think i like this outcome better than the alternative. I think that WHENEVER! Sami finds out the truth about the EJABBY AFFAIR! she won't scream, she won't yell, she won't tear Ej a new one, i bet she won't even talk to him about her being in the know about the affair. I bet she just gets her kids & she just leaves, not to be seen or heard from again, atleast;EJ won't hear or see her or their children again. Now i know, that sounds pretty ANTI-CLIMATIC! but i would prefer that scenerio, then see tptb TRY! & attempt to pull off another one of those big Samantha Jean/Gene Brady explosion of rage & emotion & all that mess, just to see it fall flat, just pale in comparison to what we got the other day that was a damn dream/fantasy sequence. It would be just like, you know, SO WHAT WRITERS???.......SO DAMN WHAT??? So that's my hope for how this all comes out & ends, with Sami & her babies just getting out while the getting is good. So Mr.Corday & company better do that because they only have window of time left & they better make it count for something or they will lose me & i bet alot more viewers at that if they don't get their stuff in gear ". OIDAHO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/22 06:30AM
    #965   2014/04/22 06:39AM
    txwildcat

Quote BlondE2U: After the show all I could think was "They still don't know nothing!" Abby doesn't know about the pictures...Sami doesn't know about Ejabby. EJ is walking around paranoid it almost felt like watching Its A Wonderful Life. He is now going all Dimera and keep the secret hidden while trying to find the bad guy. Oh and Abby...that bad man will always have your number, lol. I admit they all did a great job acting the scenes.

Exactly! Nobody knows anything and we are still at Square One while we watch EJ the "big bad Dimera" cower in fear. I confess to chuckling during the EJabby scenes, especially when EJ said to Abby, "You are annoyed..." Ya think, EJ?! LOL. I think I am the only EJabby fan who is actually enjoying Abby's current anger with EJ.

I also confess to cackling through most of the episode... during my reviewing of it. It was like watching a picture version of viewer speculation on the boards as to how Sami will react to the big reveal... from "your skanky daughter" to Sami's shoving both EJ and Jennifer down the stairs before tossing Abby over the banister and harming the unborn baby.

I also thought the actors did a wonderful job with these scenes, especially AS who displayed a range of "Sami" emotions.

#966   2014/04/22 07:08AM
    alikat

Monday's show was so epically good I've already watched it twice and still kept it on my DVR to watch again. Man oh MAN I did not see that coming that it was a dream. Totally blindsided me.

I am so so VERY grateful I decided to put the show on the DVR last week. I'd have missed it and MAN WAS THAT SHOW PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!

Great job to all of the actors. James Scott was amazing. I cannot say enough good things.

#967   2014/04/22 07:14AM
    txwildcat

Quote OIdaho: "I'm with everything you all are saying &thensome, like someone said at another website, that person bet & i bet, that JS & AS will have to do damage control for all this DAYMARE mess. I truly believe that this situation here is going to come back & bite Ken Corday & his writing team in their butts, & people are saying that they should win the daytime emmys this year. Well GUESS WHAT???.........i bet that was the only reason why they did this chit, was so they look really good & increase their chances to win that emmy for 'OUTSTANDING DAYTIME DRAMA SERIES'. They won last year, so they going for the gold a second time, well;WHOOP-DEE-DOO! for them, but they made a fool out of us, AGAIN! You think we would have learned something after the whole 'EJ forced an abortion on Abigail, OH!......NO! that was all a dream sequence!' I'm telling ya, tptb bet not press their luck again, or we fans will press back & that's by not watching anymore. And i'm also sick of seeing EJ acting like a damn punk, i want the beast back DAMNIT! not this little weak, whinie a() little boy, on his knees, sniffling little weasel, cowtowing & scared of his woman, begging her not to leave him, crying(AND YES! UNFORNATELY THEY WERE REAL TEARS)just looking pitiful & sorry & cowardly & just, just, just, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH----------------------I CAN'T STAND TO LOOK AT HIM WHEN HE'S LIKE THAT! And FADINGROSE! said something at another thread here, & she may say the same thing at this thread over here as she did at the other one. When the truth is finally revealed, i wouldn't be surprised & i think i like this outcome better than the alternative. I think that WHENEVER! Sami finds out the truth about the EJABBY AFFAIR! she won't scream, she won't yell, she won't tear Ej a new one, i bet she won't even talk to him about her being in the know about the affair. I bet she just gets her kids & she just leaves, not to be seen or heard from again, atleast;EJ won't hear or see her or their children again. Now i know, that sounds pretty ANTI-CLIMATIC! but i would prefer that scenerio, then see tptb TRY! & attempt to pull off another one of those big Samantha Jean/Gene Brady explosion of rage & emotion & all that mess, just to see it fall flat, just pale in comparison to what we got the other day that was a damn dream/fantasy sequence. It would be just like, you know, SO WHAT WRITERS???.......SO DAMN WHAT??? So that's my hope for how this all comes out & ends, with Sami & her babies just getting out while the getting is good. So Mr.Corday & company better do that because they only have window of time left & they better make it count for something or they will lose me & i bet alot more viewers at that if they don't get their stuff in gear ". OIDAHO.

Hi, OIDAHO. I see you are still way less than pleased with yesterday's fake out. Believe me, I totally understand. For me, the whole thing is just being dragged out too long. I think that possibly they ended EJabby too quickly. Or, maybe they withheld the presence of the picture-taking blackmailer too long. I need more to hold my interest in this storyline. After a while, I even got sick of trying to figure out why in the world Stephano was stirred into the mix. After all, since Sami befriended Abigail, the pregnancy scare would work (as validation that there was an actual physical EJabby relationship) without Stephano's presence. I'm going to also need EJ to man up. Right now, he's giving new meaning to the expression "whipped" with all this sniveling and shaking in fear and what have you.

I did enjoy the forced abortion fake out. This fake out, not so much. I think it is because this is such a BIG story wrap-up that I have been trying to stay with the show to see. I tend to agree with Fadingrose. I hardly expect to see this type of explosion from Sami once the real reveal is done. She may well just get her stuff, get her kids, and go. On the flip side, she may just say "no biggie" and forgive him. That would also work for me, as I'm at the "who cares" mode right about now.

Maybe they should give us something new and different and have Jennifer rip EJ a new one. Every time I think of the portion of the fake out over at the Horton household and Sami's rolling eyes and her sarcastic, "Oh... this is so touching" as EJ is gallantly explaining to Jennifer how he will take "full responsibility" for Abigail's pregnancy, I just crack up. LOL! Hilarious.

#968   2014/04/22 01:44PM
    sonnyhat127

I think TIIC messed up with the fake out. There are a lot of pissed fans out there. They are just dragging this out to long. I am at the point of not caring.

Still shaking my head at the way they portrayed EJ. I KNOW HE NEED TO BE REMORSEFUL AND ask for forgiveness but the crawling on the ground was too much for me. This is why I can't see EJAMI as a couple. I like the EJ I see with Abby.

#969   2014/04/22 07:07PM
    Thats2Ls

I just can't wait until Ejami is over. The whole relationship is so unrealistic. In real life there is no way a man like EJ would be interested in Sami in the first place, much less put up with her crap.

#970   2014/04/22 08:15PM
    OIdaho

"OH! i know SONNYHAT127, i hear the fans & have read their posts on FB, they are not HAPPY! And i don't blame them, do you know that they pulled the same stuff on today's episode??? this time with Nicole. She was about to damn near breakdown Daniel's door, so when he opened it she was talking all fast about having to tell him the truth about Liam, & just when she said that, guess who was waiting for her inside Daniel's apartment, LIAM! And YES! he was already to show & tell the proof he had of the destroyed evidence that she discarded of-of Kristen & Dr.Chyka's involvement in drugging Eric. So Nicole bolted for the door & when she opened it, there goes Eric, calling her a beotch & the deer in headlights look on her face. Then her real face when she is in fantasy/dream sequence mode, i'm telling ya gurls, Ken Corday & his writing team are really starting to grate on my nerves here. They need to cut this mess out & FAST! because there won't be many fans left that will stomach this crap much longer, when the real truth about EJ & Abigail's affair is revealed, nobody won't care, TRUST & BELIEVE THAT! And TXWILDCAT! don't worry, you are not the only EJABBY FAN that is really loving Abbi's annoyance & anger at EJ........HELL! i hope it gets worse. So worse that by the time all this crap is over, i want her too be an up-the-block-b*!@h to him(AND DON'T ASK ME WHAT THAT MEANS-BCUZ I DON'T KNOW-LOL)! I'll just be relieved when Sami is gone, i just hope that Ej remembers to ask for his 'balls' back before she departs. GAH! he is so WEAK! when it comes too her, he's not like that when he is with Abigail, there's that soft side that we know he has. But there's also that side of him, that 'don't f@&k with me side' that is alive & well, & he uses it when he feels threaten & needs to put someone in their place, & the only time we see both sides of him is when he is with Abbi. She does fear him to a point, & she is moved by the gentle side, but i think in time she will be able to withstand & take whenever he dishes out that darkside at her. Maybe if he remembers too be a man again, he will not only do that too her, if he feels that it is necessary, but he will do that to other people, you know, square his shoulders & not blink. Like i said before, i want the BEAST back & the only way that-that can happen is if EJAMI! is over & done with, FOR GOOD! But the way these writers keep writing this chit, HOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i just don't know, it's gotta get better than this, that's all i can say ". OIDAHO.

« 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list