List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 105571, Replies: 1154
    « 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 » »| page:
    #951   2014/04/19 06:59AM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    BlondE2U

You know EJAMI probably won't be over IF EJ doesn't tell Sami the whole truth. The picture was just a kiss but it was taken between the two deeds. Abby is not aware they are out either and I loved her scene with Nick. I am so ready for Monday! I am also digging Rafe's involvement in the s/l too. He is going to chit when he finds out all that were involved.Abby still has feelings, I am waiting for EJ's side to be told because the way they played the story out, we only heard bits and pieces from him. What is played out Monday will give us a clue of what Ejabby will be down the road.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 07:03AM
    #952   2014/04/19 11:39AM
    twistasis

Quote OIdaho: "Y-E-A!..........ALIKAT, i'm so happy too hear that, just hang on in there my sister, EJabby will happen, it will take a minute, but they will become a OFFICIAL! we just have to keep hope alive. So MONDAY it is, IT'S GOING DOWN-I'M YELLING TIMBER!.............MAN! this is going too be GOOD! & i hear that this episode is mostly EJami centric, with some of our gurl Abbi in it. I know that i will be standing up the whole time when all hell breaks loose, Sami is really going to let EJ have it & he deserves it too. And i hope that once Ej gets tired of taking the cowards way out, he will be REAL! for a change & let Samantha know what he was really feeling during that time. And here's also hoping that Sami is woman enough to hear & accept her part in all this mess, she know the kinda man she is in love with. Normally i don't like to place blame on the girlfriend, fiancee, wife for their man cheating, because ultimately in the end, it was that man's choice, nobody put a gun to his head & say go screw another woman. It was Ej's choice to sleep with Abbi, now he's gotta pay the consequences & unfornately Abbi has too pay as well. But however it's going down, all three lives are changed FOREVER! & only one pairing is going to survive all of this. The question is, WHICH PAIRING???...........I HOPE IS OUR EJABBY THAT GETS ENDGAME STATUS-SEE YA MONDAY !!!................" OIDAHO.

OIdaho....I agree with you. Sami taking her part in all this seems to be a reeeal stretch. I just can't invision that at all. She rarely if ever takes her part in blame. Since I've been watching, she thinks it's always been someone elses fault. Never any of it hers. Even being a mother of 4, she's not mature enough to accept any blame.
    And even though Abby is younger than Sami, she acts more mature than Sami. IMO, Sami always acts like an overbearing 14 yr. old little girl.
    I'm soooo looking forward to Monday.

#953   2014/04/20 05:58PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote twistasis:
    Quote OIdaho: "Y-E-A!..........ALIKAT, i'm so happy too hear that, just hang on in there my sister, EJabby will happen, it will take a minute, but they will become a OFFICIAL! we just have to keep hope alive. So MONDAY it is, IT'S GOING DOWN-I'M YELLING TIMBER!.............MAN! this is going too be GOOD! & i hear that this episode is mostly EJami centric, with some of our gurl Abbi in it. I know that i will be standing up the whole time when all hell breaks loose, Sami is really going to let EJ have it & he deserves it too. And i hope that once Ej gets tired of taking the cowards way out, he will be REAL! for a change & let Samantha know what he was really feeling during that time. And here's also hoping that Sami is woman enough to hear & accept her part in all this mess, she know the kinda man she is in love with. Normally i don't like to place blame on the girlfriend, fiancee, wife for their man cheating, because ultimately in the end, it was that man's choice, nobody put a gun to his head & say go screw another woman. It was Ej's choice to sleep with Abbi, now he's gotta pay the consequences & unfornately Abbi has too pay as well. But however it's going down, all three lives are changed FOREVER! & only one pairing is going to survive all of this. The question is, WHICH PAIRING???...........I HOPE IS OUR EJABBY THAT GETS ENDGAME STATUS-SEE YA MONDAY !!!................" OIDAHO.

OIdaho....I agree with you. Sami taking her part in all this seems to be a reeeal stretch. I just can't invision that at all. She rarely if ever takes her part in blame. Since I've been watching, she thinks it's always been someone elses fault. Never any of it hers. Even being a mother of 4, she's not mature enough to accept any blame.
    And even though Abby is younger than Sami, she acts more mature than Sami. IMO, Sami always acts like an overbearing 14 yr. old little girl.
    I'm soooo looking forward to Monday.

ITA, Sami acts so immature yet the writers want us to believe someone as impulsive as Sami runs a company. According to SOD tomorrow's entire episode is devoted to EJAMI but Abby will be on.

#954   2014/04/21 07:25AM
    heartfelt

Am not looking forward to today's show. JS and AS have made me really reluctant to even watch it. They are so into EJAMI and personally I just want to get this over and EJABBY to have a future. But there seems to be so many uncertainties about whether or not JS will stay, I'm not sure I can stand today with JS/AS.

#955   2014/04/21 03:45PM
    OIdaho

"I understand how you feel HEARTFELT! & after today's fiasco, SIGHING! right now, i just don't know. I do know this much, Ken Corday & your cohorts, see, this is the reason i prefer CBS DAYTIME over your a&@(s. When TPTB of both Y&R and B&B say a storyline is goin down, then GOSH DARNIT!.........IT'S GOIN DOWN DAMNIT! They don't bullchit like DOOL'S do & a good portion of the fans said that they were going to stall this for a little longer. So let me guess, either it's the EJAMI WEDDING??? or the ST.LUKE'S SUMMER GALA??? so whenever, i figure, they will keep this under wraps til one of those events or something else they devise out of those TWISTED! minds of their's. U-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H!...............THIS SHOW, i mean, this could have been, i mean, YEAH! the episode overall was EMOTIONAL! & the acting was TOP NOTCH! but still, it would have been better if it all was real though. So i wonder how, i guess call themselves, gonna top this episode??? well since the WILSON WEDDING was early this month. I guess that all the festivities leading up to the EJAMI WEDDING will take place sometime next week or the week after that. They are having a MAY WEDDING, so i figure that it will be as soon as the month comes in, i do bet though that WHEN! it finally comes out, Sami won't have to run far to find Abbi. I gotta bad feeling that everybody & their mama in & all around Salem are going to be present for this supervolcano to explode & WHEN! it does, it better not be no damn fantasy or dream sequence or I AM SO DONE WITH THIS SHOW! My nerves & my heart cannot take anymore crap that they are dishing out at the fans, i understand Allison(SAMI)is not leaving til the end of 2014. But we fans deserve a RESOLUTION! so stop playing games with our feelings, P-L-E-A-S-E??? & just get on with it already. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!.........THIS DAMN SHOW HERE !!!" OIDAHO.

#956   2014/04/21 04:22PM
    lovebug0121

really enjoyed today's episode yet ejami acting was a bit over the top!!! What a imagination that EJ has? I can't believe that EJ is so scared!!!! of Sami and, that he refuses to take responsibility for the affair. he was actually graveling on his knees. I just dont know What to think now!!!!but I'm still an Ejabby fan.

I'm thinking that EJ and Sami are obsessed with one another-that is not love after today's show.

Peace

#957   2014/04/21 04:31PM
    txwildcat

Quote OIdaho: "I understand how you feel HEARTFELT! & after today's fiasco, SIGHING! right now, i just don't know. I do know this much, Ken Corday & your cohorts, see, this is the reason i prefer CBS DAYTIME over your a&@(s. When TPTB of both Y&R and B&B say a storyline is goin down, then GOSH DARNIT!.........IT'S GOIN DOWN DAMNIT! They don't bullchit like DOOL'S do & a good portion of the fans said that they were going to stall this for a little longer. So let me guess, either it's the EJAMI WEDDING??? or the ST.LUKE'S SUMMER GALA??? so whenever, i figure, they will keep this under wraps til one of those events or something else they devise out of those TWISTED! minds of their's. U-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H!...............THIS SHOW, i mean, this could have been, i mean, YEAH! the episode overall was EMOTIONAL! & the acting was TOP NOTCH! but still, it would have been better if it all was real though. So i wonder how, i guess call themselves, gonna top this episode??? well since the WILSON WEDDING was early this month. I guess that all the festivities leading up to the EJAMI WEDDING will take place sometime next week or the week after that. They are having a MAY WEDDING, so i figure that it will be as soon as the month comes in, i do bet though that WHEN! it finally comes out, Sami won't have to run far to find Abbi. I gotta bad feeling that everybody & their mama in & all around Salem are going to be present for this supervolcano to explode & WHEN! it does, it better not be no damn fantasy or dream sequence or I AM SO DONE WITH THIS SHOW! My nerves & my heart cannot take anymore crap that they are dishing out at the fans, i understand Allison(SAMI)is not leaving til the end of 2014. But we fans deserve a RESOLUTION! so stop playing games with our feelings, P-L-E-A-S-E??? & just get on with it already. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!.........THIS DAMN SHOW HERE !!!" OIDAHO.

Yes, OIDAHO, I was reading what a good portion of fans said about this not being the actual reveal. I suspected that they were right and, thus, figured out early on that this was another fake out episode. Once I was fairly certain of that, my FF key action started during some of the long EJami scene... even though I felt like AS was doing a fabulous job with the fake reveal. LOL! And, wasn't it something the way they pulled our girl, Abs, into the fake reveal as well. BTW, Jennifer's low degree of shock also gave away the fakeness of it all (at least for me.)

Like you, I'm wondering how they will top a fake reveal with such high caliber acting. My favorite part was when Sami started slapping EJ upside the head after he ran the "I only did it for you" line of BS. As you well know, I am one of the viewers who very much did not buy that line about EJ's sleeping with Abby to keep her quiet.

My other favorite part fell over in the "reality zone" when Abby told EJ not to ever, EVER call her again... and this AFTER she rebuffed his suggestion that, should she need to talk about what happened between them, he was there (and her only friend). LOL. Frankly, I'm with Abby on this one.

Now, all I have to do is wait for the pictures to be delivered to the Horton household. Hopefully, there will be no more fake outs. I dare say Abby will be calling EJ this time around... if she is lucky enough to be the one who finds the pictures. Personally, I'm rooting for JJ to be the lucky winner.

#958   2014/04/21 05:52PM
    ladycam

Quote lovebug0121: really enjoyed today's episode yet ejami acting was a bit over the top!!! What a imagination that EJ has? I can't believe that EJ is so scared!!!! of Sami and, that he refuses to take responsibility for the affair. he was actually graveling on his knees. I just dont know What to think now!!!!but I'm still an Ejabby fan.

I'm thinking that EJ and Sami are obsessed with one another-that is not love after today's show.

Peace

That's my reason for hating Ejami pairing it ruins EJ for me. They write EJ like Sami's errand boy and I just get bored with it. Ejabby was nice because they just wanted eah other. Couldn't resist each other that was a nice change. To EJ begging Sami to be with him what a turn off

#959   2014/04/21 06:23PM
    JeanLou

Quote ladycam:
    Quote lovebug0121: really enjoyed today's episode yet ejami acting was a bit over the top!!! What a imagination that EJ has? I can't believe that EJ is so scared!!!! of Sami and, that he refuses to take responsibility for the affair. he was actually graveling on his knees. I just dont know What to think now!!!!but I'm still an Ejabby fan.

Peace

That's my reason for hating Ejami pairing it ruins EJ for me. They write EJ like Sami's errand boy and I just get bored with it. Ejabby was nice because they just wanted eah other. Couldn't resist each other that was a nice change. To EJ begging Sami to be with him what a turn off

I couldn't agree more: I hate who EJ is with Sami! Why does he want her so badly? She's a mess and such a pain in the A**, into everyone's business, always complaining, I don't get why anyone would want her!! However, Alison's acting in this was unbelievable! Not one tear fell from EJ's eyes that I saw, however! The wedding will be in May during sweeps it will drag on endlessly leading up to Alison's departure. I so want Ejabby to have a chance but it doesn't sound like James wants that so I'm not too optimistic. I guess I'll look forward to others but I can't picture anyone having the pure heat and spontaneous passions of EJ and Abby.

#960   2014/04/21 06:54PM
    txwildcat

Quote JeanLou:
    Quote ladycam:

Peace

I couldn't agree more: I hate who EJ is with Sami! Why does he want her so badly? She's a mess and such a pain in the A**, into everyone's business, always complaining, I don't get why anyone would want her!! However, Alison's acting in this was unbelievable! Not one tear fell from EJ's eyes that I saw, however! The wedding will be in May during sweeps it will drag on endlessly leading up to Alison's departure. I so want Ejabby to have a chance but it doesn't sound like James wants that so I'm not too optimistic. I guess I'll look forward to others but I can't picture anyone having the pure heat and spontaneous passions of EJ and Abby.

Yes, what you guys said! IMO, there is nothing less appealing in a male lead than watching him begging and crawling and sniveling about.. on his knees, no less. I just assumed EJ was crying while he was sniveling and that I was merely fast forwarding too quickly to take note of it.

Boy, this was all EJ's fantasy. He really places a high value on himself. I'm talking over-the-top ego. I might be forced to howl outright if Sami's reaction is not nearly as devastated to the point of mindlessness as he perceives it to be in his mind's eye. And, then he had the gall to rush over and shed a tear for the lost child after Sami tossed Abby over the banister. LOL! Now, that I'm thinking about it. It was really just all too much.

The writers really dropped the ball when they messed up EJabby. I've been enjoying other pairings on the show but not to the degree was enjoying EJabby. I've even been scanning other soaps looking for an explosive couple to keep up with during the summer. Alas, there are none. It seems that EJabby was the hottest new soap couple to draw people in, and they are no more.

I am wondering, though, how is it that EJ knew what the people (Abby/Jennifer) in his fantasy were actually wearing in reality. If I am not mistaken, Abby was wearing the same outfit when she met EJ at the park that she was wearing in his fantasy. I believe the same is true of Jennifer. I'll have to go back and check Marleyna out to be sure about her clothing. I won't be a bit surprised if the same is true for her. LOL!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/21 06:56PM
    « 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list