List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 05:48PM, Views: 95151, Replies: 1131
    « 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 » »| page:
    #941   2014/04/16 01:22PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    sonnyhat127

Quote alikat: Wouldn't it be one heck of a twist (and right in Stephano's wheelhouse) for the doctor to have told EJ and Abby they are not pregnant only so that she wouldn't abort the baby. Stephano seeing Abby as someone he can control easily to raise his Grrrrandchild and get rid of Samantha Brady for good.

That thought occurred to me as well.

#942   2014/04/16 01:53PM
    heartfelt

I've about given up on EJAbby. Did anyone notice Abby had on a very loose top today. After that I went to sleep.

What AS has called the highlight of her DAYS career is coming next week. Her acting has been so very bad for the last couple of months that might not be saying much. And I am surprised at JW that he continues with Days after putting up with that even though he seems intrigued with Sami. Somehow I was hoping Sami would be gone last of May but now I hear it is November. I'm afraid EJAbby will be long forgotten.

I see no happy times in my Days view. Sorry, I'm so down for my beloved EJAbby but it doesn't look good. Guess I will start over on 50 Shades of Grey--what a wonderful wonderful book.

#943   2014/04/16 04:42PM
    OIdaho

"SORRY! to hear that HEARTFELT, but it will get better, just check back next week or in a few weeks, EJABBY! will be on fiya yet again. And not much happened today, they showed Abbi, but just a little bit, first, she was messing with her brother about his crushing on Paige, then she found out what happened to Daniel, she & JJ went straight over to his apartment to offer their support & help in him getting his name cleared about the drug situation. What a gurl she is, i hope that-that same support comes her way when the CHIT! hits the fan about her getting 'freaky-sneaky' with one EJ DIMERA. She is going to need all the love & support in the world, once Samantha comes after her, whether people understand it or not, she is going to need folks to have her back. I just hope they don't turn their backs & let her down, because everybody make mistakes, even though i don't think her sleeping with Ej is a mistake. I think it was meant to happen just as it was, granted the situation isn't WONDERFUL! because Ej is engaged to Sami, but nonetheless;i think these two are meant too be. And it's not going too be easy, but they will find their way back to each other, FOR GOOD! we just have too be patient & not lose hope. IT WILL HAPPEN-TEAM EJABBY-LET'S GO SISTERS !!!............" OIDAHO.

#944   2014/04/16 05:46PM
    BlondE2U

Oh OiDAHO I love your spirit and have me shaken my pom poms rooting our couple! I just love the bad boy / good girl combo. Yes it may seem like a slow road but that's what the show is about. Keep us guessing that's for sure.

#945   2014/04/17 06:29AM
    OIdaho

"Well, just like you BLONDE2U! i'm cautiously optimistic, but first things first though, let's get James Scott contract renewed shall we. Then we can truly focus on EJABBY! becoming a reality, so i want be overly hopeful, just a little more tentatively hopeful. But i really believe that they will be a couple in a few months or a year, but one day at a time ladies, that's all we will do. LUV YA'LL !!!............." OIDAHO.

#946   2014/04/17 01:46PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote heartfelt: I've about given up on EJAbby. Did anyone notice Abby had on a very loose top today. After that I went to sleep.

What AS has called the highlight of her DAYS career is coming next week. Her acting has been so very bad for the last couple of months that might not be saying much. And I am surprised at JW that he continues with Days after putting up with that even though he seems intrigued with Sami. Somehow I was hoping Sami would be gone last of May but now I hear it is November. I'm afraid EJAbby will be long forgotten.

I see no happy times in my Days view. Sorry, I'm so down for my beloved EJAbby but it doesn't look good. Guess I will start over on 50 Shades of Grey--what a wonderful wonderful book.

I know, JS tweeted EJAMI aren't dead. Ruined my day. I am still hoping after Sami leaves. I think Sami should go on a good bye tour and sleep with Rafe and Lucas. Please all fan bases.

#947   2014/04/17 01:49PM
    sonnyhat127

Thanks for keeping our spirits up OIDAHO. Got my Pom poms out too. It all depends on what JS does. Days would be stupid to let him go.

#948   2014/04/17 02:26PM
    OIdaho

"EXTREMELY!........SONNYHAT127, and i'm not surprised that James said that. Of course we are going to get months & months of EJami, Allison is not leaving until the fall, that means that Sami last days won't be until the end of this year, or shortly after the next new year comes in. So like i said, hinging on IF! James renews his contract, it won't be over for EJami, atleast NOT YET! Nothing happened on today's episode, so i guess the countdown of Sami's epic meltdown begins tomorrow, or it all goes down come 4/21, Monday. I'm so ready for this, i just won't EJami to realize as time goes by that their relationship is not working anymore, HELL! it's never worked. If it did, none of this mess would be happening & it will get worse before it gets better. Just which couple it will get better for is still a question, Aiden & Hope mentioned today about a 'gala' come this summer. Now we all know that some mega-disaster always happens at stuff like this, but what i really hope for is that something major grown-n-sexy happens between EJabby. But that's a couple of months away, so until tomorrow, LET'S GET IT EJABBY-ENDGAME !!!............" OIDAHO.

#949   2014/04/18 10:54AM
    alikat

It's official. Days is now on the DVR

Now come on Ejabby and the fallout when Sami finds out

#950   2014/04/18 09:02PM
    OIdaho

"Y-E-A!..........ALIKAT, i'm so happy too hear that, just hang on in there my sister, EJabby will happen, it will take a minute, but they will become a OFFICIAL! we just have to keep hope alive. So MONDAY it is, IT'S GOING DOWN-I'M YELLING TIMBER!.............MAN! this is going too be GOOD! & i hear that this episode is mostly EJami centric, with some of our gurl Abbi in it. I know that i will be standing up the whole time when all hell breaks loose, Sami is really going to let EJ have it & he deserves it too. And i hope that once Ej gets tired of taking the cowards way out, he will be REAL! for a change & let Samantha know what he was really feeling during that time. And here's also hoping that Sami is woman enough to hear & accept her part in all this mess, she know the kinda man she is in love with. Normally i don't like to place blame on the girlfriend, fiancee, wife for their man cheating, because ultimately in the end, it was that man's choice, nobody put a gun to his head & say go screw another woman. It was Ej's choice to sleep with Abbi, now he's gotta pay the consequences & unfornately Abbi has too pay as well. But however it's going down, all three lives are changed FOREVER! & only one pairing is going to survive all of this. The question is, WHICH PAIRING???...........I HOPE IS OUR EJABBY THAT GETS ENDGAME STATUS-SEE YA MONDAY !!!................" OIDAHO.

« 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list