List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 104450, Replies: 1154
    « 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 » »| page:
    #581   2014/03/02 07:27PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    sonnyhater127

Do you think TPTB put EJABBY together just for angst for ESAMI or did they see the potential? For a couple that only started 2 months ago they are pretty popular.

#582   2014/03/03 05:31AM
    Master

Quote sonnyhater127: Do you think TPTB put EJABBY together just for angst for ESAMI or did they see the potential? For a couple that only started 2 months ago they are pretty popular.

Tptb are always shuffling characters together to see if there's chemistry and with ejabby I think they were surprised in the response to them. Many new JS fans now, those who hated him prior to this pairing. I believe once AS is gone the writers will amp up their passion again and really concentrate on a love story.

#583   2014/03/03 09:15AM
    txwildcat

Quote OIdaho: "Now,now ladies, let's not get into a tissy about Abby, we know that they don't like her no matter what & we love her no matter what. So, the scenerios you all talked about, i respect all of you all's feelings on this subject, but personally, i prefer neither too happen. I would rather that Abs not get pregnant, but if they have to go this route for the umpteenth time, then i hope it happens after the truth comes out about their affair. I want Ej to get everything he wants regarding Sami, well;at least WHAT! he thinks he wants with her. And then come to the realization that he still is not content, not satisfied, he still has a itch that no matter how hard he tries not to think & feel about Abs, she is the only one that can truly fill the void within him. It will be during that difficult time for Ej that he will lose it more & more everyday watching Abby with Ben or whomever, he won't be able to stand it. That's when he will do the chasing, at least that's what we are hoping for. It just won't be however or whosever reveals that secret, it will be Ej & Abigail's doing because they won't be able to stop DOING! each other. Their actions before & possibly after Sami & Ej gets married, will be what blows up that marriage, especially Ej's actions. Like Sami said, Ej has changed & she was sorta right, he hasn't totally changed, he's changing though, now since he let Abby in his mind, heart, soul. He just doesn't know it yet, but when he finally sees it, look out Abby cause he's coming for ya & SORRY! Sami, but Rafe was right, you are going too get hurt again, worst this time than ever before. GO EJABBY !!!" OIDAHO.

Actually, the scenario that you have just described is exactly what I'D like to see play out. Hopefully, the writers will agree with you/us.

#584   2014/03/03 09:17AM
    txwildcat

Quote DarlingDillon: What if Abby suspects she is pregnant and Sami is witness to this and she goes home and in passing mentions it to EJ, because Sami automatically believes the baby would be Chad's

EJ freaks and then 2 things can happen

1. Abby is pregnant and EJ not wanting to miss out on his child tells Sami that it may be best to let Abby stay close since she is having a DiMera baby and he feels guilty for being a reason why Abby and Chad slept together

2. Abby finds out she really isn't pregnant but EJ having lived thru this type of drama before thinks Abby is lying about being pregnant to keep the child away from him

Just some thoughts

LOL at scenario #2. That might be fun to watch.

#585   2014/03/03 09:20AM
    txwildcat

Quote Axl Rose: If Abby is pregnant then I could see her wanting to either have an abortion or if she is keeping her baby then she will either lie about her baby's paternity saying that EJ is not her baby's father and that his brother Chad is the baby's father so that way EJ is not suspicious but we all know that EJ will be especially if he puts the timelines together and he realizes that Abby is lying but Abby she could lie about her baby because she doesn't want to come between Sami and EJ any more than she already has so what does she do? She lies plain and simple to keep EJ in the dark but knowing EJ since he has been through this before with Nicole, Daniel and Rafe with that whole situation I could see him finding out easily that the baby is his

But even so then all hell will break loose

Another interesting option... Abby's weighing the possibility of having an abortion. It sort of reminds me of Y&R's Ashley and Victor back in the day.

#586   2014/03/03 09:27AM
    txwildcat

Quote BlondE2U:
    Quote lovebug0121: I hope that EJ realizes that he needs Abi in his life and he can't live with out her eventually. I hope that he comes crawling back on his own without a baby being involve in the story. By the way, I hope that Abi will not be too attached to Ben, but she needs someone though.

I liked how he said he was being truthful to her about everything (he stressed that word) else and if she knows that. He could have really blown her off if he had no feelings for her. I will be loving the next few months til sweeps. So much has to come to a conclusion and I think with Gabi leaving that wuill put a spin on things too. That was her best friend and it will put Abby in s/l with W & S, Rafe, and S & E.

I also noticed how he stressed that he was honest with her about "everything" else. I do wonder, though whether or not Abby caught it.

#587   2014/03/03 12:50PM
    fadingrose

Quote sonnyhater127:
    Quote OIdaho: "I'm with you LOVEBUG0121! i want Abby to get Ej without a pregnancy involved, that's been done to death on these soaps. I want Abs to get Ej cause he simply can't deny how he feels any longer & that as much as he loves Samantha & will always love her, he no longer is 'in love' with her. And like i said before, as much as i don't want Ej to marry Sami, but we all know he is determined too, nevertheless; i really hope that Sami & EJ's wedding goes off without a hitch, but being that they are getting married in May & that is May Sweeps, anything can happen on this darn show. And have you gals heard that the EJAMI FANBASE has been harassing Kate Mansi(who plays Abigail)on Twitter??? And that they contacted the FCC complaining about the sex-scene in the shower??? i'm not saying that any of the members of their fanbase here did those things, i'm just saying we need to stick together and stop poking the bear when it comes to them. I'm not sure it it's true or not, but by what i can tell, they are very passionate & rabid about Ej & Sami and justly so, we are too about Abby & EJ. Look, we don't know what tptb are going to do with the rest of this storyline, but until then, i don't think there can be any CIVILITY! between our groups. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING !!!................" OIDAHO.

That is terrible about harassing KM. If JS stays which I am hoping he does there will be an end to EJAMI. What are the EJAMI fans going to do then? It cracks me up they way they act because most like they will not get a HEA with AS leaving. There are characters I don't care for but I would never attack the actors that play them. That is just nuts.

As for the FCC, what should they have done had KM wear her bra in the shower like Sami does in love scenes???? I can't figure out why she always has it on at least lately . Just pull the sheet up a little higher.

As a "star" (and that's what Sami has been for a long time on DOOL) Sami may have asked for a contractual agreement about how "disrobed" she will consent to be on screen. That may mean wearing a bra in any sex scenes. if so, I respect her right to request that and don't see why anybody should question HER decision--if that's what it was.

#588   2014/03/03 01:05PM
    fadingrose

Quote OIdaho: "I'm with you LOVEBUG0121! i want Abby to get Ej without a pregnancy involved, that's been done to death on these soaps. I want Abs to get Ej cause he simply can't deny how he feels any longer & that as much as he loves Samantha & will always love her, he no longer is 'in love' with her. And like i said before, as much as i don't want Ej to marry Sami, but we all know he is determined too, nevertheless; i really hope that Sami & EJ's wedding goes off without a hitch, but being that they are getting married in May & that is May Sweeps, anything can happen on this darn show. And have you gals heard that the EJAMI FANBASE has been harassing Kate Mansi(who plays Abigail)on Twitter??? And that they contacted the FCC complaining about the sex-scene in the shower??? i'm not saying that any of the members of their fanbase here did those things, i'm just saying we need to stick together and stop poking the bear when it comes to them. I'm not sure it it's true or not, but by what i can tell, they are very passionate & rabid about Ej & Sami and justly so, we are too about Abby & EJ. Look, we don't know what tptb are going to do with the rest of this storyline, but until then, i don't think there can be any CIVILITY! between our groups. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING !!!................" OIDAHO.

EJ's "itch" that you mentioned is simply the clicheed "Seven Year Itch" that supposedly is commonplace with men approaching middle age. And SEVEN YEARS is about how long EJ was pursuing and obsessed with Sami! I guess he just can't resist scratching the itch--though maybe it will result in a more lasting "condition"--real LOVE>

#589   2014/03/03 02:00PM
    sonnyhater127

Quote Master:
    Quote sonnyhater127: Do you think TPTB put EJABBY together just for angst for ESAMI or did they see the potential? For a couple that only started 2 months ago they are pretty popular.

Tptb are always shuffling characters together to see if there's chemistry and with ejabby I think they were surprised in the response to them. Many new JS fans now, those who hated him prior to this pairing. I believe once AS is gone the writers will amp up their passion again and really concentrate on a love story.

I hope so

#590   2014/03/03 02:02PM
    sonnyhater127

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote sonnyhater127:

That is terrible about harassing KM. If JS stays which I am hoping he does there will be an end to EJAMI. What are the EJAMI fans going to do then? It cracks me up they way they act because most like they will not get a HEA with AS leaving. There are characters I don't care for but I would never attack the actors that play them. That is just nuts.

As for the FCC, what should they have done had KM wear her bra in the shower like Sami does in love scenes???? I can't figure out why she always has it on at least lately . Just pull the sheet up a little higher.

As a "star" (and that's what Sami has been for a long time on DOOL) Sami may have asked for a contractual agreement about how "disrobed" she will consent to be on screen. That may mean wearing a bra in any sex scenes. if so, I respect her right to request that and don't see why anybody should question HER decision--if that's what it was.

I get that she may request it and that is fine. It just seems funny.

« 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list