List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 03:02AM, Views: 101490, Replies: 1151
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2014/01/31 07:59PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    ShadamNuke09

Quote OIdaho: "Hi! i'm a new poster here too and i can't believe i'm saying this, but i love EJABBY as well. I kinda had a feeling that something was up months ago when they had EJ & Abby all in each other's orbit. I said too myself, 'What are the writers think they are doing???' 'Are they thinking of putting these two together or something???' NAH!.......they wouldn't look right together. Until i saw that sex-scene at the cabin and all i can say and still say when they are in intense scenes together is DAYUM! Sami is going to have a stroke and a heart attack when this hot mess comes out and be patient and understanding of the EJAMI FANS. I unfornately understand how they feel since i also am a rabid fan of a former couple on primetime television that was torn apart over some bs. So i get it so give them time, they will let it go, eventually, but now going back to EJAbby, i also believe that they bring out something in each other that no one else has before. However this continues or ends, i'm excited for the ride and i also can't wait til Feb. 4th, it's going too be 'off the chain'. So add me as well as a fan of this pairing and hope to talk too you all again soon, PEACE!!!............." OIDAHO.

Welcome OIdaho, and your post is cracking me up. I think we all know how it feels for certain beloved couples to be torn apart. The 2 in my name were ruined BEYOND recog...... Let me stop before I get mad. Back to EJabby, I'm hella psyched for the 4th. The promo I just saw had me screaming.

#152   2014/01/31 08:23PM
    ladycam

Quote ShadamNuke09: GUYS GUYS GUYS HELP PLEASE I CAN'T BREATHE EJABBY PROMOOOOOOOO ASDFGHJGLKJHFDSFGH

Well from there 2 minutes scenes at the hospital.The tension is building as they try to stay away from each other Feb 4th is day can't wait

#153   2014/01/31 08:38PM
    ladycam

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote OIdaho: "Hi! i'm a new poster here too and i can't believe i'm saying this, but i love EJABBY as well. I kinda had a feeling that something was up months ago when they had EJ & Abby all in each other's orbit. I said too myself, 'What are the writers think they are doing???' 'Are they thinking of putting these two together or something???' NAH!.......they wouldn't look right together. Until i saw that sex-scene at the cabin and all i can say and still say when they are in intense scenes together is DAYUM! Sami is going to have a stroke and a heart attack when this hot mess comes out and be patient and understanding of the EJAMI FANS. I unfornately understand how they feel since i also am a rabid fan of a former couple on primetime television that was torn apart over some bs. So i get it so give them time, they will let it go, eventually, but now going back to EJAbby, i also believe that they bring out something in each other that no one else has before. However this continues or ends, i'm excited for the ride and i also can't wait til Feb. 4th, it's going too be 'off the chain'. So add me as well as a fan of this pairing and hope to talk too you all again soon, PEACE!!!............." OIDAHO.

Welcome OIdaho, and your post is cracking me up. I think we all know how it feels for certain beloved couples to be torn apart. The 2 in my name were ruined BEYOND recog...... Let me stop before I get mad. Back to EJabby, I'm hella psyched for the 4th. The promo I just saw had me screaming.

I saw the promo and wow A poster said they are getting too hot for daytime . Like you guys I run away from shipping couples but Ejabby got me. I hope Sami doesn't find out not yet a little more time please writers

#154   2014/01/31 09:35PM
    zuzu61

Holy Shlitz!!! HOT!!!! I typed in "Ejabby Shower", and saw a VERY brief video of EJ and Abby in the shower!!!!!!
    Well, of all times, who comes "busting" thru the door? NOW she wants to find him! She didn't want to share his bed before!!

Does anyone know if this is the Promo Video?? or is there a better one?? A LONGER one?? lol

#155   2014/01/31 09:59PM
    ShadamNuke09

Sami coming through the door and screaming like the Banshee she is. Smh. MUST SHE RUIN EVERYTHING???? The Ejami's have risen from their coffins talking about how "sleazy" this scene is. Oh puh-leeeeeease. Sleazy is in the dictionary accompanied by a pic of Ejami next to it. I can't with them.

#156   2014/01/31 10:14PM
    zuzu61

How LOONG has EJ begged?!?! But NO WAY! Now it's going to be ALL his fault! Or EJ and Abigail's fault.
    I was a fan of EJ and Sami until she just could NOT stay away from the hospital. (seeing Rafe)
    Then I hung in there throughout the Months of tears in jail.. "I just want to see my children." We ALL know how long that lasted.
    After 20 1/2 years of supporting Sami,
    I finally feel like.. "EJ.. Son, you have given EVERYTHING you have and it's still not enough.. So move on.."
    This scene is TOOO hot!! Can't wait until the 4th.!!

#157   2014/01/31 10:28PM
    txwildcat

Quote zuzu61: Holy Shlitz!!! HOT!!!! I typed in "Ejabby Shower", and saw a VERY brief video of EJ and Abby in the shower!!!!!!
    Well, of all times, who comes "busting" thru the door? NOW she wants to find him! She didn't want to share his bed before!!

Does anyone know if this is the Promo Video?? or is there a better one?? A LONGER one?? lol

LOL! Just saw it and all I can say is.... WOW!!! And, to think that I was wondering what was going on inside of EJ's head after Abby took flight and left him in the waiting room.

I know Sami's grand entrance is the 4th; but, I think I'd better be front and center on the 3rd as well.

I am extremely interested to know how in the world EJ and Abby ended up in some private changing room. Yum. Yum.

#158   2014/01/31 10:36PM
    txwildcat

Quote ShadamNuke09: Sami coming through the door and screaming like the Banshee she is. Smh. MUST SHE RUIN EVERYTHING???? The Ejami's have risen from their coffins talking about how "sleazy" this scene is. Oh puh-leeeeeease. Sleazy is in the dictionary accompanied by a pic of Ejami next to it. I can't with them.

I so agree. I can't get with Ejami either. This is certainly no sleazier than Sami boinking the married (to Nicole) EJ and hiding it for months.

Speaking of that, it is one of the many reasons why I don't get some saying "this is not EJ." This is so EJ. The only difference is that this time it's happening to Sami and not with Sami. There is also one other difference: this is actually HOT and interesting. LOL!

Love EJabby!

#159   2014/01/31 11:20PM
    Master

Welcome new ejabby posters.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc0cVeRsZFE

#160   2014/01/31 11:22PM
    TeamShadamAn...

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Sami coming through the door and screaming like the Banshee she is. Smh. MUST SHE RUIN EVERYTHING???? The Ejami's have risen from their coffins talking about how "sleazy" this scene is. Oh puh-leeeeeease. Sleazy is in the dictionary accompanied by a pic of Ejami next to it. I can't with them.

I so agree. I can't get with Ejami either. This is certainly no sleazier than Sami boinking the married (to Nicole) EJ and hiding it for months.

Speaking of that, it is one of the many reasons why I don't get some saying "this is not EJ." This is so EJ. The only difference is that this time it's happening to Sami and not with Sami. There is also one other difference: this is actually HOT and interesting. LOL!

Love EJabby!

Hi everyone. I am a Ejabby fan as well and I am loving them. Txwildcat like you am puzzled by Ejami fans saying EJ cheating is so out of character, I mean this is the same man that cheated on Nicole with her sister Taylor and also slept with Nicole when Sami was deciding if she wanted to be with him or Lucas back in 2008. Cheating is what EJ does no matter which woman he is with.

I was never a fan of Ejami because they had no chemistry to me and all the crap they did to each other did not scream epic love to me. I was always a LUMI fan.

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list