List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 105733, Replies: 1154
    « 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 » »| page:
    #1131   2014/07/18 02:47PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    lovebug0121

I feel so badly for Abigail. She is so in love with EJ. Is breaking my heart that EJ apparently does not feel the same for her....He is too obsessed with Sami to even notice that Abi loves him and Abi is his only friend right now.. Sami could not care less about EJ being lock up...Oh boy

#1132   2014/07/23 05:48PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote lovebug0121: I feel so badly for Abigail. She is so in love with EJ. Is breaking my heart that EJ apparently does not feel the same for her....He is too obsessed with Sami to even notice that Abi loves him and Abi is his only friend right now.. Sami could not care less about EJ being lock up...Oh boy

I agree. I am afraid EJAMI will get there HEA. If they do I will vomit, gag and choke.

#1133   2014/07/31 02:20PM
    sonnyhat127

Loved the EJABBY scenes on Wednesday.

#1134   2014/07/31 02:25PM
    Axl Rose

Abby she seems adamant that she is not in love with EJ but we all know better

#1135   2014/07/31 02:53PM
    txwildcat

Quote Axl Rose: Abby she seems adamant that she is not in love with EJ but we all know better

LOL! I thought I was the only one who thought Abby was protesting way too strongly and way too much about how she was never in love with EJ. The more she protests, the less I believe her.

Still, I am so glad she stood her ground with Sami today. Before Abby stood up for herself, I was seriously considering tuning out of this show until after Sami's departure.

I am probably the ONE DAYS viewer who is cheering Will on wholeheartedly.

#1136   2014/07/31 04:15PM
    JeanLou

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote Axl Rose: Abby she seems adamant that she is not in love with EJ but we all know better

LOL! I thought I was the only one who thought Abby was protesting way too strongly and way too much about how she was never in love with EJ. The more she protests, the less I believe her.

Still, I am so glad she stood her ground with Sami today. Before Abby stood up for herself, I was seriously considering tuning out of this show until after Sami's departure.

I am probably the ONE DAYS viewer who is cheering Will on wholeheartedly.

No, you're not the only Days viewer who's cheering Will on!! I agree 100%! I have grown to hate Sami with a passion, I can't stand her and am so glad Will sees his mother for the horrible person she really is! Go Will!! And I'm starting to think Abigail (I want to hurl when Sami calls her Abby) is too good for EJ anyway!

#1137   2014/07/31 06:42PM
    tmy1

:) It would be great for the two of them to be together but he is leaving the show at the end of the year.

#1138   2014/08/09 06:30AM
    OIdaho

"Hello! my sistas, 'How are you all???' still holding out for EJABBI i hope !!!..........." OIDAHO.

#1139   2014/08/11 01:10PM
    JeanLou

I'm done holding out hope for Ejabby, it's over. It was incendiary while it lasted and man, it made Days so fun to watch. Now, it's dull and I'm truly bored with the current stories. Where's the romance, the passion??? Ben and Abby are like watching paint dry and they make my eyes hurt.

#1140   2014/08/15 02:59PM
    OIdaho

"JEANLOU! i hear ya my dear, about the watching Ben & Abigail is like watching paint dry, LMBO! But as for giving up on EJ & ABIGAIL........NO! can't do that, i truly believe that Sami's vengeance tour is going too leave her with nothing, no family, no money, no home, just the kids & her clothes. But that's about it, she will have turned everybody who gives a rip about her against her & pretty much begging her to get her tail out-of-town, never to comeback. So i still think that EJABBI! will have their moment again before Elvis leaves in early October. TEAM EJABBI FTW !!!................." OIDAHO.

« 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list