List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 108916, Replies: 1154
    « 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 » »| page:
    #1121   2014/07/10 09:12PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    sonnyhat127

I think down the road Sami is going to regret this revenge tour she is on. The evidence of the river and will shooting EJ were too accessible. I think Stephano has copies of all of that and it will come back to bite Sami. It will be interesting to see what she does if the tables get turned on her.

Yes what EJABBY did was wrong but EJ has covered up a lot of her mistakes and that could come back to haunt her.

#1122   2014/07/11 04:53AM
    Axl Rose

Quote sonnyhat127: I think down the road Sami is going to regret this revenge tour she is on. The evidence of the river and will shooting EJ were too accessible. I think Stephano has copies of all of that and it will come back to bite Sami. It will be interesting to see what she does if the tables get turned on her.

Yes what EJABBY did was wrong but EJ has covered up a lot of her mistakes and that could come back to haunt her.

Like the fact of Sami shooting EJ in the head all those years ago after she found out about the Sydney kidnapping or Sami, Kate and Gabi trying to kill Nick by drowning him in the river or conspiracy to commit murder where Nick was concerned as far as the hitman

#1123   2014/07/11 02:32PM
    OIdaho

"OKAY! my sistas, my emotions are all over the place, so i will keep this short & sweet. First, W-O-W! to what Sami did to both Abby today & EJ yesterday, Sami is really having a grand ole time, Now isn't she??? Well, it's going too get more grander for her, but, How many of you all know that what goes up, at some point has to come down??? And, in the famous words of Justin Timberlake, 'What goes around-goes around-goes around comes all the way-back around!' Let her do her worse to both EJ & Abigail, it's only sure to motivate them to do their worse back too her, & let's see how she likes their payback against her & here's hoping it's in front of all of Salem too. EJ broke my heart yesterday, seeing him breakdown like that, he felt the ground beneath him fall out from under his feet & he got swallowed up whole by the earth, i bet that's how he feels about SA-MAN-THA, & what she did to him. And as much as a part of me hates what he is going through, another part of me feels that this is necessary to finally wake EJ's butt up & starts him back on the path of becoming that BEAST! that i hope soon will be UNLEASHED! on Sami & all of Salem shortly. As for ABBI, our gurl is going too be FINE!.......YES! she has gotta go through some hard times & some difficult days ahead of her. She is probably going to cry more in the next weeks & months, than she has ever had in her life. But once the aftermath is over, i believe that she will emerge a better, stronger & wiser person, & in time, she won't give a RIP! about who thinks what of her, who is saying stuff about her & who simply doesn't like her. Haterz are going to hate & Abs just has to accept that & live her life without boundaries & all this hot mess she is going through, it's just character build-up for her in the long run. But good or bad character that she chooses too be, she can't be afraid & she is going to really have to own it & not have no shame in her game with whichever choice she makes for the kinda person she is going too be in the future, failures, consequences & all. And all that's left to add to that is TWEET THAT-TWERK THAT-WORK THAT ABIGAIL!......LOL! just trying to inject some humor in here peeps, this has been a helluva week. And it's only going too get WORST! from here on out until EJAMI! is finally gone & not seen or heard from again, CAN'T WAIT FOR OCTOBER TOO GET HERE! But i still hope & believe that EJ/JAMES will return & then it will really get turned up again once he's back, that was short & sweet, RIGHT ???" OIDAHO.

#1124   2014/07/11 03:54PM
    JeanLou

I'm so over Sami and EJ and their whole toxic relationship! Just go already!!! It hasn't been fun since Ejabby started, it's all been downhill since they ended! I don't get what he sees in Sami at all, I really don't. She's a major pain in the butt and even though it's a soap, I'm OVER her whole drama!!!

#1125   2014/07/16 07:55PM
    sonnyhat127

I hope EJ leaves to find himself like his portrayer. Marlena told him EJAMI were not good for each other and then Abs told him in jail what a shame it was he wasted his potential. Maybe he will wake up and change his ways.

#1126   2014/07/17 05:29AM
    lovebug0121

Imo, EJ and Sami are just alike. Whereas EJ is calm and cool, Sami is impulsive and hot headed. I think this revenge plot is pointless. No one wants to hear about it. It is backfiring already. I think that Abi is good for EJ and EJ just dont see it becuase of his Obession with Sami. ***some call it love***but I dont.

#1127   2014/07/17 01:54PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote lovebug0121: Imo, EJ and Sami are just alike. Whereas EJ is calm and cool, Sami is impulsive and hot headed. I think this revenge plot is pointless. No one wants to hear about it. It is backfiring already. I think that Abi is good for EJ and EJ just dont see it becuase of his Obession with Sami. ***some call it love***but I dont.

ITA. The tour is already blowing up in her face. Even her brother is not behind the revenge.

#1128   2014/07/18 06:32AM
    fadingrose

Quote sonnyhat127:
    Quote lovebug0121: Imo, EJ and Sami are just alike. Whereas EJ is calm and cool, Sami is impulsive and hot headed. I think this revenge plot is pointless. No one wants to hear about it. It is backfiring already. I think that Abi is good for EJ and EJ just dont see it becuase of his Obession with Sami. ***some call it love***but I dont.

ITA. The tour is already blowing up in her face. Even her brother is not behind the revenge.

Sami and her twin are NOT alike in several ways. When wounded, Sami tends toward "An eye for an eye" type of revenge. If pious Eric EVER feels victimized, he may first express his anger along with a "lecture," but then his "revenge" will take the form of aloof avoidance--as he's been doing with Nicole (who he certainly believes betrayed him). And he surely doesn't approve of Sami's intricate plan of punishment for EJ and Abby.

#1129   2014/07/18 12:25PM
    austin15

I am not saying Ej was right but sami kind of provoked him into sleeping with abbey remember abbey was upset about Nick and she was going to find hope and she ran into ej and sami well sami told ej to go after her go to the Horton cabin and do what you need to and stop her from talking with hope so that's why sami is just as guilty.

#1130   2014/07/18 12:35PM
    fadingrose

Quote OIdaho: "OKAY! my sistas, my emotions are all over the place, so i will keep this short & sweet. First, W-O-W! to what Sami did to both Abby today & EJ yesterday, Sami is really having a grand ole time, Now isn't she??? Well, it's going too get more grander for her, but, How many of you all know that what goes up, at some point has to come down??? And, in the famous words of Justin Timberlake, 'What goes around-goes around-goes around comes all the way-back around!' Let her do her worse to both EJ & Abigail, it's only sure to motivate them to do their worse back too her, & let's see how she likes their payback against her & here's hoping it's in front of all of Salem too. EJ broke my heart yesterday, seeing him breakdown like that, he felt the ground beneath him fall out from under his feet & he got swallowed up whole by the earth, i bet that's how he feels about SA-MAN-THA, & what she did to him. And as much as a part of me hates what he is going through, another part of me feels that this is necessary to finally wake EJ's butt up & starts him back on the path of becoming that BEAST! that i hope soon will be UNLEASHED! on Sami & all of Salem shortly. As for ABBI, our gurl is going too be FINE!.......YES! she has gotta go through some hard times & some difficult days ahead of her. She is probably going to cry more in the next weeks & months, than she has ever had in her life. But once the aftermath is over, i believe that she will emerge a better, stronger & wiser person, & in time, she won't give a RIP! about who thinks what of her, who is saying stuff about her & who simply doesn't like her. Haterz are going to hate & Abs just has to accept that & live her life without boundaries & all this hot mess she is going through, it's just character build-up for her in the long run. But good or bad character that she chooses too be, she can't be afraid & she is going to really have to own it & not have no shame in her game with whichever choice she makes for the kinda person she is going too be in the future, failures, consequences & all. And all that's left to add to that is TWEET THAT-TWERK THAT-WORK THAT ABIGAIL!......LOL! just trying to inject some humor in here peeps, this has been a helluva week. And it's only going too get WORST! from here on out until EJAMI! is finally gone & not seen or heard from again, CAN'T WAIT FOR OCTOBER TOO GET HERE! But i still hope & believe that EJ/JAMES will return & then it will really get turned up again once he's back, that was short & sweet, RIGHT ???" OIDAHO.

Start the music, Maestro, please! It starts like this: "It ain't necessarily so..."

« 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list