List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 106175, Replies: 1154
    « 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 » »| page:
    #1081   2014/06/19 08:59PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    sonnyhat127

Quote heartfelt: I am not enjoying this wedding bit with crazy Sami. I hope it is over soon and Abby can get back to Ben or someone else. I really can't enjoy any scene with Sami, she so overacts in all stages and especially this wedding fiasco. Her dress is awful. Looks like she has dumped a load in the butt part. Hurry and go Sami, can't stand you. Little sweet Abby shouldn't be put through her crap.

ITA. October can't come soon enough.

#1082   2014/06/20 12:51AM
    txwildcat

Quote sonnyhat127:
    Quote heartfelt: I am not enjoying this wedding bit with crazy Sami. I hope it is over soon and Abby can get back to Ben or someone else. I really can't enjoy any scene with Sami, she so overacts in all stages and especially this wedding fiasco. Her dress is awful. Looks like she has dumped a load in the butt part. Hurry and go Sami, can't stand you. Little sweet Abby shouldn't be put through her crap.

ITA. October can't come soon enough.

Hi, sonnyhat127, heartfelt, and all! I've been reading and giggling at your various thoughts on both Ben and Sami. Ben just does nothing for me--whether I can understand what he is saying or not. LOL. And, yes, I am wore tired on Sami as well. I feel no sympathy for her. I just keep remembering how she just cheated on Rafe and went on with life... much like EJ did after EJabby. Where does she have room to judge either EJ or Abigail? Nope... not one whit of Sami sympathy resides in these bones.

In any case, I hope Abigail stands her ground. I will never hold EJabby against our Abigail, but she probably deserves a bit of Sami's wrath. However, I hope that she doesn't stand about and allow herself to be mowed down. After all, Abby hasn't done a thing that old Sami hasn't either done herself or done to other people.

I wish the writers would allow Abby (or Jennifer) to let her mind do the walking through the pages of Salem's gossip on Sami and then she can read her up, down, forward, backward, and sideways.

I fear I must confess, though, to wondering whether or not it has occurred to Sami that EJ would have been the father of Abigail's baby had she been pregnant. Hee-hee. IMO, the writers had Sami receive the perfect picture...one of the hottest EJabby kisses.

I do like that Sami and Kate are up to something--as long as they don't overdo the Sami antics.

I think I could probably go for a storyline in which EJ dumps Sami after he learns of her latest deceptive stunt. Of course, I doubt if Sami can be dumped these days. Hey, a gal can dream, though!

This is just deliciously messy... and I love it. LOL!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/20 12:57AM
    #1083   2014/06/20 01:50AM
    txwildcat

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote JeanLou: I loved it when Abby hit EJ..."Why'd you do that?!!" I am so sick of Sami lately, I am actually looking forward to her leaving the way she's acting. As for Ben, NuBen is better than old Ben, at least I can understand what he's saying, he doesn't mumble but it's true, Jordan and NuBen have some chemistry and it's not brother/sister! Maybe they have some sort of Flowers in the Attic past, hmmmmm?! Ha ha, that would be hilarious. They are so boring. Who cares what their story is, I sure don't. I'm just slogging through the ep's waiting for better stories. Since Nick's murder story ended, which was so well done, it's snooze a palooza. It's sad when the highlights are hoping couples break up. After James Scott is done, "finding himself" with his mind altering drugs or whatever, I hope he comes back. You can't buy chemistry like he and Kate Mansi have. They don't even have to like eachother in real life, sometimes that makes for the best onscreen chemistry (see Debra Winger and Richard Gere!) They need to fill Ej's void with an equally hot and charismatic actor, that is not Aiden. I AM loving the Ejabby flashbacks lately, though!!! Phew, they are hot.

Re: Ejabby flashbacks--no doubt they WERE hot and worth sighing over, maybe even by viewers who didn't approve of their "mistake" (as EJ now trivalizes it). I think EJ has been behaving miserably toward Abby lately--insensitive to Abby's feelings as he blithely approves clueless Sami's gleeful pressure to include her in the wedding celebration. I am so very glad that the BIG INFIDELITY has apparently been revealed to Sami by tell-tale photo. Can't wait to see what's next!

Yes, he's been insensitive to Abby's feelings and a real jerk at times. Still, he seems to have this pull in her direction. I begin to wonder if he's like he is with her because of feelings he has for her. You know, the alpha-male and all that stuff. He wants both on them to stay in control and not to act on their attraction for each other. And they are attracted... Ben and Sami or no Ben and Sami.

Frankly, I agree with Sami's son, Will... it's obvious that EJ likes Abigail. Very obvious...especially when he worries about what she thinks of him and nearly kisses her when he's got some other agenda with Abby in the big, fat middle of it. And, let us not forget that he cannot seem to keep his hands off of her. I think there's a significant part of EJ that Abby had (and kept) after she uttered the words that declared to him that any woman would want to sleep with him. Heck she may have even had that part of him that belongs only to her the second she touched the pulse on his neck. Yum-yum.

It's the stuff that keeps romance writers in business. That's why I'm so willing for the writers to find another charismatic hunk of an actor with whom Kate Mansi has tons of chemistry, recast EJ, and send him after his Abigail. Talk about unfinished business... this is it!

Abby wouldn't even be in this current mess if she weren't being persuaded by EJ. She needs to stop listening to EJ (much as I am loving it). That guy just melts her brain. Repeating... he melts her "straight-laced, goody-goody" brain and I'm loving it.

#1084   2014/06/20 12:39PM
    OIdaho

"HELLO! MY SISTAS.......i have missed you all, it's so good too see the thread back up & active again. And SONNYHAT127! i thought that Sami was not leaving until November??? well, November or October, like you said, her departure can't get here fast enough. I know that she just found out about the affair or has known for awhile, either way, i already know she is going to kick the behinds of Abigail & EJ, so can we just skip the foolish antics of revenge & get to the real good stuff. Like Sami's vengence driving EJ to want to go right back into the arms of Abigail & they profess their true feelings for one another & then they have hot, sweaty, dirrty, buckwild, no-holds-barred, unhinged, unbridled, don't stop get it-get it almost X-rated SEX! That's all i want before EJ leaves in October, give us something on the scope of that Ken Corday & Co. & i want ask you all for anything ever again. C'mon now, you all want the samething, especially you TXWILDCAT! i've so missed talking too you. And then, once EJ is gone for atleast a year or two, he can return, well;that's if James finds himself after the high he has been on after taking those hallucinative drugs, JEANLOU! you don't have no sense, LMAO! But back to what i was saying, after a year or two, EJ can come back & start acting like the EJ of OLD! it pains me to see this shell of man being reduced to Sami's punk butt lapdog, when he returns, i want THE BEAST! back & in the mood to kick a little bootay & pick up where he left off with Abigail, the real love of his life. So until next time ladies, TAKE CARE-LATER !!!................" OIDAHO.

#1085   2014/06/21 06:44AM
    Axl Rose

But one problem there is Ben and he is interested in Abby but also EJ is set to marry Sami the mother of his 2 children Johnny and Sydney but apparently Sami she knows the truth about Abby and EJ and she says she is plotting her revenge and that it will be best served cold so if she is planning to expose them to the world then I wonder what Abby will do about it? Or more importantly what EJ will do considering he doesn't even know that Sami knows about his affair with Abby? But also Ben he doesn't know that Abby slept with EJ

#1086   2014/06/21 02:21PM
    JeanLou

I know, EJ is always touching Abby and you'd think he would not since he wants to appear as if they are just friends. I wonder if there's notes in the script or if that's improv? Once James Scott realizes it's a jungle out there, I'll bet he'll be back to daytime. Problem is, which show would pay him the most? I just don't want EJ recast right now, it's too soon. And I've never seen Kate Mansi have that chemistry with any other male actor on the show, not Chad, not either Ben, no one. And I never saw James with that kind of sexual chemistry either, even though he's a fab actor and funny in some of his other pairings (Nicole). I love Sami and Kate together but I hate her with EJ, it's like nails on a chalkboard. I heard the rumors that EJ gets indicted or something and has to leave town, I gues that's how he departs but Oh, I would give anything for one last down and dirty Ejabby hookup!!! Too bad she's not pregnant, it would've been a way to keep EJ alive even when he's gone. That casting dept better find some other male of that age, like how B&B brought Thorsten Kaye on but I don't want EJ recast! No!! Only James is EJ for me, at least right now.

#1087   2014/06/22 09:41AM
    OIdaho

"I'm with you JEANLOU! i'm not all that crazy about a recast either, but it is a possibility if James doesn't return in a timely fashion. So i hope he wises up soon & realize that his destiny is suppose too be on DOOL'S, not saying i don't wish him the best in whatever goals he has set for himself out there whether it's movies or primetime television, because i do wish him all the best. And if he is successful in either median, then GOD BLESS HIM! & i hope he continues to have more success in whichever field of entertainment he excels in. But if he doesn't make it, then i hope the 'lightbulb' effect goes off in his head & he hurries on back to DAYS.......ASAP !!!..........." OIDAHO.

#1088   2014/06/23 01:57PM
    lovebug0121

After EJ saw Abigail purse, he went to the garden. That was Smoking Hot when Abigail fell into EJ arms. They still have lots of chemistry!!!Imo, they have more chemistry that EJ and Sami. All I can say, "What might have been"? Kate Mansi and James Scott really light up the screen.

#1089   2014/06/23 02:22PM
    ScrubsAlltheWay

Hi everyone!

So I don't know how legit this source is but apparently folks on twitter believe it's happening
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    SPOILER

global.christianpost.com/news/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-an-old-flame-ignites-fo... />

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I hope it's true.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/23 02:22PM
    #1090   2014/06/23 03:46PM
    JeanLou

I read the spoiler: Yipee yay kay chi O, I hope it's true!!! I am gonna miss Ejabby so much and they weren't even a real couple. Can you imagine if they were (On the show, I mean!!!) I real life, he sounds like a bit of a fruit loop but lordy, that man is hot!!!!!!!

« 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list