List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 108861, Replies: 1154
    « 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 » »| page:
    #1061   2014/06/07 12:33PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    OIdaho

"That's what i'm doing BLONDE2U! & 'Have you been accepted yet at the LOVELY EJABBY FACEBOOK PAGE???' If not, be patient, you will get in soon enough, but if you have been accepted, then 'What is your real name over there??? '" OIDAHO.

#1062   2014/06/07 03:09PM
    BlondE2U

Hi OIDAHO! I have been excepted on the sight and enjoying the posts and everyone on that site. My initials are KGV, you will most likely find me posting on there. You are welcome to DM me.

#1063   2014/06/08 08:18AM
    OIdaho

"GREAT!......KGV! mines BNJ & i will gladly DM you as soon as i can. TEAM EJABBI 4 LIFE !!!............" OIDAHO.

#1064   2014/06/16 06:57PM
    BlondE2U

Had to dig this site out to give a shout out to JS and KM for such great scenes today.

#1065   2014/06/16 07:49PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote BlondE2U: Had to dig this site out to give a shout out to JS and KM for such great scenes today.

Yes. I liked it when she hit him. Sami brings out the worst in EJ. He acts like a jerk around her.

#1066   2014/06/16 08:09PM
    BlondE2U

That was a pretty good punch, not many people can hit on a Dimera. I think Abby's earning her stripes. He is a jerk when It comes to Sami and keeping the truth hidden. Abby is taking a beating but she is handling way better than expected in the situation.

#1067   2014/06/16 08:20PM
    txwildcat

Quote sonnyhat127:
    Quote BlondE2U: Had to dig this site out to give a shout out to JS and KM for such great scenes today.

Yes. I liked it when she hit him. Sami brings out the worst in EJ. He acts like a jerk around her.

LOL! I also enjoyed her hitting him. Yes, he is definitely a jerk around her. With the exception of the Gabi storyline/exit, the show has been drab, drab, drab. Of course, as usual EJabby reeled me back in today.

I do confess to cringing mightly when Sami made OIDAHO's prediction about Abby becoming Sami's bridesmaid come true. I am a little bit sick of Abby having to be saddled with dopey Sami and EJ's relationship; but, if it gives me a bit more EJabby, I'll deal with it. LOL. I'm now looking forward to seeing their scenes later in the week.

I'm still not finding Ben all that interesting a character; but, if I had to be bored by the character, I think I preferred the first version of Ben. I find it so annoying that Ben is carrying on about having little money to take Abby out the way he would like. It only reminds me that the writers could have given Ben a better job in the first place. LOL!

#1068   2014/06/17 03:51AM
    fadingrose

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote sonnyhat127:

LOL! I also enjoyed her hitting him. Yes, he is definitely a jerk around her. With the exception of the Gabi storyline/exit, the show has been drab, drab, drab. Of course, as usual EJabby reeled me back in today.

I do confess to cringing mightly when Sami made OIDAHO's prediction about Abby becoming Sami's bridesmaid come true. I am a little bit sick of Abby having to be saddled with dopey Sami and EJ's relationship; but, if it gives me a bit more EJabby, I'll deal with it. LOL. I'm now looking forward to seeing their scenes later in the week.

I'm still not finding Ben all that interesting a character; but, if I had to be bored by the character, I think I preferred the first version of Ben. I find it so annoying that Ben is carrying on about having little money to take Abby out the way he would like. It only reminds me that the writers could have given Ben a better job in the first place. LOL!

About Ben...Since he is supposedly traveling incognito and "in hiding," I doubt it would be safe or wise for him to provide the kind of resume that would show he was qualified for a "better job." Surely he wouldn't want to provide actual references that could be checked.

#1069   2014/06/17 04:26AM
    lovebug0121

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote sonnyhat127:

It was really nice to see Ejabby on yesterday's episode.

I believe that EJ have a brain fart when Sammi can not get her way. Frankly, Ej appeases her at any cost.

By the way, I like the Old Ben better than the New Ben. The Old Ben was rugged and manly and the current Ben is just another pretty boy imo. It is strange that Jordan and Ben have more chemistry than Ben and Abi? It's so creepy!!!

#1070   2014/06/17 05:13AM
    BlondE2U

Hi Everyone, glad to see you back on the board!
    It seems like we are back into the what Sami wants - Sami gets mode. It gives us more Abby/EJ scenes and I will take that any day. I can only watch Brady snort for so long so I need some good material to watch. I still can't get this new Ben, he is pretty but not rugged. Kate and Robert can give good banter but the romantic side...not so much. When they kiss I'm like...
    " No Ben, she likes it when EJ does it this way".

« 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list