List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 103839, Replies: 1154
    « 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 » »| page:
    #1051   2014/05/20 10:33PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    txwildcat

Quote OIdaho: "Hey!........TXWILDCAT! i've missed you gurl, i miss all of you infact & YES! their scenes/clips from the other day were indeed HOT! But their clip/scene coming up nxt wk is ever HOTTER! i've seen the spoiler pic, you all are going to love it, I PROMISE YA! So, TX! you really believe James from that interview that he is just taking a break & that he will be back someday??? And, you ought to come & join the LOVELY EJABBY FACEBOOK PAGE! you would love it there. HOPE TO TALK TOO YOU SOON-LATER !!!............." OIDAHO.

Hey, OIdaho! Can't wait to see those scenes. I'm waiting (im)patiently. LOL. I love the EJabby dynamic. Just love it. I wish the writers had thought to look for a possible recast for JS... another hunky, older man who could replace JS (EJ) after a bit. I would love to see the outcome of EJ and Abby's story, and, yeah, I definitely think there is a story there. I would love it if they managed to find the right recast and sent him right back into Abby's perfect "goodie two-shoes" life. LOL!

I still have no interest in Abby and Ben. I was almost shoving myself into enjoying their first kiss the other day. If I have to work that hard, it ain't working for me. Suffice to say that I understood why they recast the actor. He's cute but there is no chemistry between this Ben and Abby.

Don't you just love the way Abby looks all afraid of EJ... all the while looking like he's sending electric shocks through her as he touches her? Pretty cool. Very cool, in fact.

Love me some EJabby!

#1052   2014/05/22 02:47PM
    BlondE2U

It was so great to see them in the same room together again. Kate and James play off each other well. Love how he just couldn't wait to frisk her before hello, lol. (NOTE TO ABBY: Next time wear a skirt!) I also hope she can account for everything that was in her purse because it is all over his living room. He threw the purse back empty :p

#1053   2014/05/23 08:48PM
    BlondE2U

Kudos to Kate and James today...they really rocked the scene. I am sad that this s/l will eventually end with JS gone but I am hoping they leave it open for a return once his HEA is HEO.

#1054   2014/05/24 08:02AM
    OIdaho

"YES! TXWILDCAT, love those scenes, didn't like it when he manhandled her though. He shouldn't treat women like that, Sami seems to like it, so save that crap for her. And i'm in total agreement about Ben & Abbi, regardless of who's playing him, I COULD CARE LESS! And it has to get better before Ej leaves in October, it just has too, there's alot of speculation that Sami knows about the affair. And that they might not get their HEA! sorta speak, but i don't know, i just hope whether they leave happy or sad. I want Ej to return hopefully in a year or two & he & Abs can have a do-over & EJABBI finally gets a real shot next time. Or else both actors go to another soap, in which i'm all for, so keeping fingers & toes cross that something significant & powerful will happen between these two before he departs. LATER !!!..............." OIDAHO.

#1055   2014/05/24 04:55PM
    ladycam

My disappointment over JS leaving had me bored with DOOL. But the Ejabby chemistry reel me back in. They are so hot Loved the scenes last week so chemistry and heat Love this couple too bad it will soon come to an end

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/24 04:56PM
    #1056   2014/06/04 02:42PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote OIdaho: "YES! TXWILDCAT, love those scenes, didn't like it when he manhandled her though. He shouldn't treat women like that, Sami seems to like it, so save that crap for her. And i'm in total agreement about Ben & Abbi, regardless of who's playing him, I COULD CARE LESS! And it has to get better before Ej leaves in October, it just has too, there's alot of speculation that Sami knows about the affair. And that they might not get their HEA! sorta speak, but i don't know, i just hope whether they leave happy or sad. I want Ej to return hopefully in a year or two & he & Abs can have a do-over & EJABBI finally gets a real shot next time. Or else both actors go to another soap, in which i'm all for, so keeping fingers & toes cross that something significant & powerful will happen between these two before he departs. LATER !!!..............." OIDAHO.

I was disappointed in the way he manhandled her. You are right he should save it for Sami. I wonder if Gabi tells Abby about the river tomorrow. I think there was some foreshadowing the other day when the DA told EJ if there was any justice he would be confessing one day. I think he goes to prison that is how he leaves. Since Abby knows about the hit man she could play a part in his departure.

#1057   2014/06/04 06:18PM
    BlondE2U

Hey Sonnyhat127! I dug for this thread earlier today and apparently it didn't take my post. I liked the pleasantries between the two after the showdown the other day. I cannot wait to see if Gabi is going to talk about Andrew connection or the river where Abby will finally know the full reason of the cabin visit. Abby did call him out about protecting Sami then but he did the L word Lied, Laid...lol. Miss this thread.

#1058   2014/06/04 06:32PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote BlondE2U: Hey Sonnyhat127! I dug for this thread earlier today and apparently it didn't take my post. I liked the pleasantries between the two after the showdown the other day. I cannot wait to see if Gabi is going to talk about Andrew connection or the river where Abby will finally know the full reason of the cabin visit. Abby did call him out about protecting Sami then but he did the L word Lied, Laid...lol. Miss this thread.

I miss this thread too. Unfortunately we have to wait until Monday to find out what Gabi tells her. NBC is showing the French Open instead of Days. I bet she tells her about the Andrew thing but I hope it is both.

#1059   2014/06/05 02:44PM
    Winnipeg girl

Quote Master: I actually like EJ in this new role. He's much more likable when he's not Sami's lapdog. Something about Abby's inexperience and insecurities are turning EJ toward her. So much more entertaining. I fast forward everything else.

I have to agree.... Abby and EJ are a great match, there is so much chemistry and dun there, sorry Sami, you are getting boring and too picky, oh ya please go back to blond hair... the straight brown is not flattering on you, I hope they keep up the Abby and EJ story, and they just leave town with the baby..... just saying lol

#1060   2014/06/05 07:53PM
    BlondE2U

The good news is we have the rest of the year until the story is over. how it ends and where it leaves their friendship is what we don't know. That is what makes it so frustrating but exciting as well. TPTB could use this for later if JS comes back or (hate to say) recast him. They were just so good together but have them go deeper into their feelings if they revisit this couple. **fingers crossed**

« 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list