List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 01:04PM, Views: 101122, Replies: 1149
    « 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 » »| page:
    #1041   2014/05/14 07:26PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    sonnyhat127

Quote OIdaho: "Hello! my sisters, just posting another link here for you all, it's: michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/james-scott-on-his-decision-to-leave-days-i-just-fe... I hope this clears up any misconceptions or misunderstandings for what is really going with James & TPTB over at DOOLS. TAKE CARE LADIES !!!" OIDAHO.

Thanks OIDAHO. He could be my sexiest man every year but I hate how EJAMI have had Nick murdered. I hope their exit involves EJ going to jail and Sami leaving town because everyone turns their back on her even her family. If EJ wants to come back at a later date they can always call a mistrial.

#1042   2014/05/14 08:12PM
    BlondE2U

I too am hoping his character stays open to a come back but it seems like the Dimera era is winding down. There is so much story that is coming to light, it is getting interesting. Still crossing my fingers that Abby will eventually get her Bad Man however long that will be.

#1043   2014/05/15 11:58AM
    sonnyhat127

Today's EJABBY scenes were great. I really thought he was going to kiss her.

#1044   2014/05/15 12:56PM
    BlondE2U

Oh my boy has a fight on his hands, lol! Even though their scene was small, it was so good to have them together onscreen. Keep it up Bad Man...keep touching to see what your missing.

#1045   2014/05/15 04:19PM
    JeanLou

I loved scene together! Man, what a missed opportunity the potential of this couple is! It's like he just has to touch her, he can't help himself! She looks at him like she repulsed and still mesmorized at the same time! I love the way she knows him and his last comment after she walked away was priceless. James, you are walking away from such a fabulous opportunity here!!!

#1046   2014/05/16 01:20PM
    3WishGenie

Wow Ejabby was fire! Those parting words from Abigail had EJ tied up in a knot. I hope he lets loose and kisses her passionately next time.

#1047   2014/05/16 05:42PM
    txwildcat

Quote sonnyhat127: Today's EJABBY scenes were great. I really thought he was going to kiss her.

I just got a chance to watch those scenes today, and, yes, they were wonderful. Made me realize what the show is now missing all the more.

#1048   2014/05/16 05:47PM
    txwildcat

Quote OIdaho: "Hello! my sisters, just posting another link here for you all, it's: michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/james-scott-on-his-decision-to-leave-days-i-just-fe... I hope this clears up any misconceptions or misunderstandings for what is really going with James & TPTB over at DOOLS. TAKE CARE LADIES !!!" OIDAHO.

Thanks, OIdaho. JS pretty much confirmed what I was guessing at.

#1049   2014/05/17 05:21AM
    OIdaho

"Hey!........TXWILDCAT! i've missed you gurl, i miss all of you infact & YES! their scenes/clips from the other day were indeed HOT! But their clip/scene coming up nxt wk is ever HOTTER! i've seen the spoiler pic, you all are going to love it, I PROMISE YA! So, TX! you really believe James from that interview that he is just taking a break & that he will be back someday??? And, you ought to come & join the LOVELY EJABBY FACEBOOK PAGE! you would love it there. HOPE TO TALK TOO YOU SOON-LATER !!!............." OIDAHO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/17 05:23AM
    #1050   2014/05/17 06:29AM
    fadingrose

Quote sonnyhat127: Today's EJABBY scenes were great. I really thought he was going to kiss her.

"Kiss her"?? I thought EJ looked more like a desperate out-of-control criminal trying to hypnotize or scare Abby into keeping her mouth shut--to ANYBODY--about their sexual romps. His motive seemed entirely self-protection...

Nevertheless, the scenes were brilliantly acted....

« 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list