List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 103984, Replies: 1154
    « 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 » »| page:
    #1031   2014/05/06 04:17PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    OIdaho

"Hey! my sisters, don't know if you all are aware of this other fansite or maybe you all don't care to talk anymore about our couple. I understand if you don't, but i just feel that i had to put this link over here. It's, https://www.facebook.com/groups/LovelyEjabby/, it's a page dedicated to all things EJAbby! i think of it as a safe haven for us who because of this site, can't really say what we really want too say here. All you have too do is request too be a member of the group, now be PATIENT! because it will take a minute before you hear a response. But once you do, it's a great place too be right now, especially with everything happening or, better yet;not happening with Abbi & Ej. TAKE CARE-SEE YA !!!..........." OIDAHO.

#1032   2014/05/06 08:20PM
    BlondE2U

Great...thanks OIDAHO! I sent my request in. Hope to see you on the FB side.

#1033   2014/05/07 06:29AM
    Axl Rose

The truth about the EJabby affair is bound to come out sooner or later since Abby apparently she is thinking about telling her mother Jennifer about sleeping with EJ, I wonder how that will go over

#1034   2014/05/07 08:39AM
    BlondE2U

I think she will change her mind about saying anything to her mom but to clear her conscious she may. I think her Mom would understand to an extent but Abby will eventually put the reason why it all started into perspective and she may come clean. We do not know how the whole s/l will resolve and it may never come out, just put it in the past and no one will be hurt...their little secret. Why does anyone need to know anyway? EJ is the only one that has something to lose so if he wants to lie to keep it quiet, let him lie. At least Abby is keeping him in the loop about her feelings but I am sure he will sway her otherwise. He jumped pretty fast too when she texted him, lol.

#1035   2014/05/07 08:52AM
    Axl Rose

Quote BlondE2U: I think she will change her mind about saying anything to her mom but to clear her conscious she may. I think her Mom would understand to an extent but Abby will eventually put the reason why it all started into perspective and she may come clean. We do not know how the whole s/l will resolve and it may never come out, just put it in the past and no one will be hurt...their little secret. Why does anyone need to know anyway? EJ is the only one that has something to lose so if he wants to lie to keep it quiet, let him lie. At least Abby is keeping him in the loop about her feelings but I am sure he will sway her otherwise. He jumped pretty fast too when she texted him, lol.

If only Abby ended up pregnant with his baby

#1036   2014/05/07 01:44PM
    JeanLou

I'm not on facebook nor do I plan to be so bummer, I can't join that Ejabby site. Did you see them today?! Oh man, what a waste of chemistry. Why did they even go there, because now it's torturing me! They must've thought they could entice James to stay so they gambled but he's going. They just explode off the screen in my view. I know he loves Sami but you can't deny that he and Abigail had some major mojo going on. They better find someone charismatic in his age range pronto or this show is going to tank even further. And Aiden just 'aint gonna cut it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/07 01:45PM
    #1037   2014/05/07 01:52PM
    JeanLou

Quote sonnyhat127: I knew it would happen as soon as I heard JS was leaving and it is. Posters are saying that JS is leaving because of the EJABBY affair. That is total crap.

Exactly, a big steaming pile of crap! I think James was worried that people would hate EJ and what he did with Abby but I think he was surprised when a lot of people loved it, myself included!! But 8 yrs is a long time and he's still young enough and certainly good-looking and major talented enough to give prime time and movies a legit shot. No matter who he was involved with (except Taylor, I hated that), he was fascinating to watch. Corday and his casting people better get busy immediately and plug that huge gaping hole that exists in the Salem canvas. This new Ben better be AMAZING.

#1038   2014/05/07 08:40PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote JeanLou:
    Quote sonnyhat127: I knew it would happen as soon as I heard JS was leaving and it is. Posters are saying that JS is leaving because of the EJABBY affair. That is total crap.

Exactly, a big steaming pile of crap! I think James was worried that people would hate EJ and what he did with Abby but I think he was surprised when a lot of people loved it, myself included!! But 8 yrs is a long time and he's still young enough and certainly good-looking and major talented enough to give prime time and movies a legit shot. No matter who he was involved with (except Taylor, I hated that), he was fascinating to watch. Corday and his casting people better get busy immediately and plug that huge gaping hole that exists in the Salem canvas. This new Ben better be AMAZING.

I know they better find a replacement. I think they are replacing the actor that played Chad. It would be good for Abby to become involved with someone that is not part of a popular couple ( why they are popular blows my mind but unfortunately they are) so KM doesn't have to deal with the fan base issues.

#1039   2014/05/08 02:56AM
    fadingrose

Quote JeanLou:

Yes, EJ was always "fascinating" and "good-looking" enough to earn a huge fan base, so most of us seem to assume that it was solely HIS decision to leave (for whatever reason).
    But there are two sides in contract negotiations. It is just as possible that TPTB foolishly decided that it was time for EJ to go, since the other half of this Super Couple was leaving. To me, that would be just one more thing the producers could add to their list of mistakes....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/08 02:58AM
    #1040   2014/05/10 06:39AM
    OIdaho

"Hello! my sisters, just posting another link here for you all, it's: michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/james-scott-on-his-decision-to-leave-days-i-just-fe... I hope this clears up any misconceptions or misunderstandings for what is really going with James & TPTB over at DOOLS. TAKE CARE LADIES !!!" OIDAHO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/10 06:40AM
    « 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list