List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 108795, Replies: 1154
    « 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 » »| page:
    #1021   2014/05/02 02:32PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    wwwwww

Quote OIdaho: "So...........'Have you all seen the thread/title about James leaving???' Yeah! it claims that negotiations have broken down or stopped one & that he is moving on too do other things & today was his last taping/filming/shooting day & that Ej's last days will end sometime in October. Then it was also stated that negotiations have started back up, so i don't know what's going on. But my thing is, until James himself makes an official announcement on his Twitter page or has his publicist or somebody like that putting out an official press release saying that he is indefinitely leaving DOOL'S, i will try to not to believe this latest piece of news. But i'm not going to lie too ya'll, i'm abit worried, i was going to talk about what happened in today's episode, but now, i need sometime to settle my nerves & regroup. I'll talk too you all later, BYE !!!............." OIDAHO.

I think he's gone hopefully he will be back one day if not well at least we got Eileen Davidson back and hopefully she stays for awhile. I don't know how Ken got NBC to renew a couple of more years probably just so they could get to the 50 anniversary because all their cast is leaving when their contracts are up.

#1022   2014/05/02 05:04PM
    JeanLou

I'm so sad. No more Ejabby, no possibility of a new super couple, it's over. Who is going to fill the giant void left by James leaving? I don't blame him, I get why he'd go. But I am just so sad and it makes it so bittersweet to watch him and his brilliance for the next 5 months knowing he's going. They are going to have to shell out some $$ and bring in a quality actor in his age range to fill the gaping hole he's leaving in this show. Sigh.

#1023   2014/05/02 05:08PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote OIdaho: "So...........'Have you all seen the thread/title about James leaving???' Yeah! it claims that negotiations have broken down or stopped one & that he is moving on too do other things & today was his last taping/filming/shooting day & that Ej's last days will end sometime in October. Then it was also stated that negotiations have started back up, so i don't know what's going on. But my thing is, until James himself makes an official announcement on his Twitter page or has his publicist or somebody like that putting out an official press release saying that he is indefinitely leaving DOOL'S, i will try to not to believe this latest piece of news. But i'm not going to lie too ya'll, i'm abit worried, i was going to talk about what happened in today's episode, but now, i need sometime to settle my nerves & regroup. I'll talk too you all later, BYE !!!............." OIDAHO.

I am so bummed. After the reveal of the affair DOOL comes off my DVR.

#1024   2014/05/02 06:25PM
    OIdaho

"Well, we knew it was a strong possibility he would leave, now it seems like it's not a rumour anymore, it's definitely true. I hate it, but i understand, but i hope if he returns to daytime t.v., it will be on another soap-opera, i just don't know what room they would have for him, especially because they are going too have Abbi go on about her business. I'll continue to watch for her, & Jennifer & Daniel, maybe Brady if he gets his act together, Eric & JJ & Paige, but that's about it, no one else on the show interests me. And you're right JEANLOU! the executive producers & writers will have to find someone to fill that gap that is going to be there once he leaves. But regardless of who they cast, he won't have that same appeal like James/Ej, MAN! & just when i was starting to like his butt. I don't know what else too say, it's just heartbreaking & no EJABBY! that's over, tptb never should have started it, it was all a waste. I can't say anything else, this just hurts, I'LL TALK TOO YOU ALL TOMORROW-LATER !!!............" OIDAHO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/02 06:27PM
    #1025   2014/05/03 04:55AM
    fadingrose

Quote OIdaho: "Well, we knew it was a strong possibility he would leave, now it seems like it's not a rumour anymore, it's definitely true. I hate it, but i understand, but i hope if he returns to daytime t.v., it will be on another soap-opera, i just don't know what room they would have for him, especially because they are going too have Abbi go on about her business. I'll continue to watch for her, & Jennifer & Daniel, maybe Brady if he gets his act together, Eric & JJ & Paige, but that's about it, no one else on the show interests me. And you're right JEANLOU! the executive producers & writers will have to find someone to fill that gap that is going to be there once he leaves. But regardless of who they cast, he won't have that same appeal like James/Ej, MAN! & just when i was starting to like his butt. I don't know what else too say, it's just heartbreaking & no EJABBY! that's over, tptb never should have started it, it was all a waste. I can't say anything else, this just hurts, I'LL TALK TOO YOU ALL TOMORROW-LATER !!!............" OIDAHO.

As a fan of DOOL for over 40 years, I'm not ready to schedule my cut-off date as a viewer. With several months left before JS and AS leave the screen, the writers have had the opportunity to plan (and tape) new sl/s and characters that might be just as intriguing as EJami has been for 8 years! We've got Kristen due to "arrive" this summer and a host of other possibilities. I was a regular viewer way before EJ arrived and a teen-aged Sami showed how scheming and self-involved she could be. I'm not ready to quit now without seeing what the next few months have in store for us.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/03 04:58AM
    #1026   2014/05/03 06:07AM
    OIdaho

"Well, GOD BLESS YOU!.......FADINGROSE, but when this year ends, i'm probably done with the show. And like i said before, my shows are the CBS SHOWS! so atleast i still have them to comfort me. I'll continue to watch for now, but all i care about is mainly Abigail, & just her & her alone, i can care less about her lovelife, especially now since Ej is leaving. That's just how i feel, i wish the best for DOOL'S, but i have to keep it PIMPING! & keep it moving & hoping i see James again on my t.v. screen, hopefully on either Y&R or B&B ". OIDAHO.

#1027   2014/05/03 08:36AM
    fadingrose

Quote OIdaho: "Well, GOD BLESS YOU!.......FADINGROSE, but when this year ends, i'm probably done with the show. And like i said before, my shows are the CBS SHOWS! so atleast i still have them to comfort me. I'll continue to watch for now, but all i care about is mainly Abigail, & just her & her alone, i can care less about her lovelife, especially now since Ej is leaving. That's just how i feel, i wish the best for DOOL'S, but i have to keep it PIMPING! & keep it moving & hoping i see James again on my t.v. screen, hopefully on either Y&R or B&B ". OIDAHO.

A sincere "Good Luck" with your Wish List, OIdaho. Whatever happens in the months to come, I will probably find it very hard to give on DOOL, as my most addictive "guilty pleasure."

I definitely would want to see JS on my screen after he leaves Salem, but forgive me if I really don't care very much about what's been planned for "Abby.")

#1028   2014/05/03 10:36AM
    OIdaho

"Point taken, but i hope that once Kate/Abigail gets through with the show for a little while, that she will eventually leave. And i know that the EJAMI FANS want James to return to DOOL'S, but i really hope that he doesn't & he goes to another soap-opera. And i hope Kate goes to another soap-opera as well, preferably the same one & these two great actors get a real shot of working together as new characters & possibly those characters becoming a couple. That's my wish, it's probably a long shot but OH!WELL, that's what i want, GONNA MISS JAMES & WHAT EJABBY COULD HAVE BEEN !!!............." OIDAHO.

#1029   2014/05/03 08:45PM
    BlondE2U

Oh OIDAHO, what to do now...what to do now...I was hoping this s/l was going to go farther but apparently with all the changes going on, it may have accommodated the departure so this is where Ben came in. I enjoyed my new pals and will miss discussing this couple with all of you. I hope Abby finds the same or better chemistry with another like she did with her Bad Man. **sigh**

#1030   2014/05/05 07:42PM
    sonnyhat127

I knew it would happen as soon as I heard JS was leaving and it is. Posters are saying that JS is leaving because of the EJABBY affair. That is total crap.

« 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list