List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 105854, Replies: 1154
    « 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 » »| page:
    #1011   2014/04/30 05:03PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    sonnyhat127

JS did an interview with Michael Fairman and in it JS called the people slamming Kate Mansi with insults (insert swear word) idiots. Lol.

He did not mention his contract but the way he answered a ? About AS leaving gave me the impression he was staying.

#1012   2014/05/01 12:14AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sonnyhat127: JS did an interview with Michael Fairman and in it JS called the people slamming Kate Mansi with insults (insert swear word) idiots. Lol.

He did not mention his contract but the way he answered a ? About AS leaving gave me the impression he was staying.

Lol, he's right. No one should bash an actor. He or she is just dealing with the material given by the writers. Kate Mansi is good. I can't wait to see how Abby's emotional life will develope, in the process with her being with Ben when Chad returns..........and she's still got feelings for EJ.......... What will be the outcome of this foursome, do you think

I hope you're right and that James is staying!

#1013   2014/05/01 07:20AM
    OIdaho

"NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT-OH! I SO WANT TO HIGH-FIVE JAMES RIGHT NOW IF I COULD! I'm so HAPPY! that he did that for Kate, it doesn't make any sense, i know what the EJami Fans are feeling, seeing their couple being destroyed for no good reason in their eyesights. But you can't go around harassing actors, head writers, executives just because you don't particularly care for the storylines that is being written for your fav characters or couple. Trust me, i know what i'm talking about, the fanbase that i'm apart of is going through the same thing they are going thru. We have watched since season 3 & beyond, systematically the destruction of our couple on this primetime show, just because the executive producer & head writer is INFATUATED! with a certain englishmen/brit(SOUNDS FAMILIAR)over the guy we love & adore & who's character has been through pure heck because of this character who just so happens too be a englishmen/brit. And when it wasn't enough that our guy lost so much already, this heiffer had to write that he lose the woman he loves to this englishmen/brit as well. Of course, we were & are still mad about these turn of events, & we reacted the same way the EJami Fans did. But it didn't change anything, the executive producer/head writer did what she wanted too do & pretty much gave us not one, but two middle fingers in the air too our fanbase. So i get what the Ej & Sami Fans are going through, but they need to slow their roll, or else they will tick some people off the same way if they are not careful. Alison Sweeney is leaving, I'M SO SORRY! that she is because i like her & i like Sami, but the woman has made up her mind. So they need to accept that this could possibly be the end of EJAMI! simple as that, & i'm kinda certain that James is staying. But until then, we stay clear of them & try not to engage them, we stick amongst ourselves & continue to cheer for our possible future couple in EJABBY !!!" OIDAHO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/01 07:23AM
    #1014   2014/05/01 08:58AM
    fadingrose

Considering all the flaming "chemistry" we were supposed to believe existed between EJ Abby, I find it a little unreal to see Abby flirting and making goo-goo eyes at Ben so quickly. It can't be easy for her to "put on a happy face" after all she's been through recently, but has she really put EJ out of her thoughts and decided to "settle"?

#1015   2014/05/01 02:08PM
    OIdaho

"FADINGROSE! she will try but fail miserably at it, just as Ej is trying, but because of those photographs, it will be ALOT! longer, atleast; until Sami finds out. And then when she hightails it out of Salem w/the kids strapped on each side of her, OH! he'll be hurting for the loss, but he'll eventually get over it & realize that no matter how hard he tries, he can't let go of what Abigail means to him. She has a piece of his heart, he don't see it yet, but down the road he will & he is going to realize one day that the best thing to happen is Sami leaving him. One, because she deserves better, two, because he's been lying about cheating on her, but third, because he doesn't feel as strongly as he use too about her. Ej can say all day-all night about how much he loves Sami, but his actions speak so differently & they will continue to speak volumes in the coming months. WATCH WHAT I TELL YA !!!............." OIDAHO.

#1016   2014/05/01 05:25PM
    wwwwww

Quote OIdaho: "FADINGROSE! she will try but fail miserably at it, just as Ej is trying, but because of those photographs, it will be ALOT! longer, atleast; until Sami finds out. And then when she hightails it out of Salem w/the kids strapped on each side of her, OH! he'll be hurting for the loss, but he'll eventually get over it & realize that no matter how hard he tries, he can't let go of what Abigail means to him. She has a piece of his heart, he don't see it yet, but down the road he will & he is going to realize one day that the best thing to happen is Sami leaving him. One, because she deserves better, two, because he's been lying about cheating on her, but third, because he doesn't feel as strongly as he use too about her. Ej can say all day-all night about how much he loves Sami, but his actions speak so differently & they will continue to speak volumes in the coming months. WATCH WHAT I TELL YA !!!............." OIDAHO.

I'M sure apart of EJ will always love Sami but I think he's starting to realize him and Sami isn't meant to be. I'M not saying Abby is his true love their story hasn't even started yet they just had a affair and have other things going on at the moment but I think regardless him and Abby will always be good friends.

#1017   2014/05/01 06:30PM
    BlondE2U

I hope they stay friends too. They will always have what happened between them no matter how brief that will always create that spark. EJ seems to be just making sure Sami is happy so nothing seems amiss. He chases Sami and It was turned around and Abby chased EJ. I don't think he never really had anyone make him center of attention or give into his needs equally. He always had to fight for it. Even years from now, they will still feel that spark.

#1018   2014/05/01 06:54PM
    sonnyhat127

I think when Sami leaves he will be hurting but eventually he will realize how much work that relationship was. Constantly cleaning up her messes has too be tiring. Then he can move on.

#1019   2014/05/01 07:53PM
    OIdaho

"EXACTLY!......SONNYHAT127! when Sami is finally gone, Ej will be in a bad state of mind for awhile. But like we all said, eventually, Ej will understand & accept that Sami & he for that matter, are better off without each other in the other's life. And as for Abbi, she is going to try so hard to not think about him, want him, yearn for him, ache for him, need him, burn for him, going out of her mind gotta have him so bad that she will explode feelings. She will grow to care about Ben, maybe even love him, but her heart is so going too be Ej's, it's inevitable, she will be his in every way. Abbi & EJ may try to be just friends, then again, they might think that they can't be friends, but either way, they won't be able to stop theirselves from wanting to be with the other. Their kind of chemisty, is just like magnets, they just are so automatically drawn to the other, they won't be able to help themselves. The next months ahead are going to be so tension filled, i'm going to enjoy the ride because it's going too be a helluva one. EJABBY ALL THE WAY !!!" OIDAHO.

#1020   2014/05/02 02:07PM
    OIdaho

"So...........'Have you all seen the thread/title about James leaving???' Yeah! it claims that negotiations have broken down or stopped one & that he is moving on too do other things & today was his last taping/filming/shooting day & that Ej's last days will end sometime in October. Then it was also stated that negotiations have started back up, so i don't know what's going on. But my thing is, until James himself makes an official announcement on his Twitter page or has his publicist or somebody like that putting out an official press release saying that he is indefinitely leaving DOOL'S, i will try to not to believe this latest piece of news. But i'm not going to lie too ya'll, i'm abit worried, i was going to talk about what happened in today's episode, but now, i need sometime to settle my nerves & regroup. I'll talk too you all later, BYE !!!............." OIDAHO.

« 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list