List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 02:16PM, Views: 100835, Replies: 1147
    « 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 » »| page:
    #1001   2014/04/29 07:05AM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    txwildcat

Quote sonnyhat127: Even though the Ben character is written as a dud, I liked that Abigail followed him to the bar. It was cute how she sat there waiting for him to talk to her.

LOL! Yes, Ben certainly is written as a dud. But, I do agree that the scene you mentioned was very cute and I did enjoy it. It's nice to see Abby get some of her fire back. I just wish they would allow the couple to have some actual extended conversation. Of course, I guess that won't happen until the actor who's been recast as Ben comes into play.

#1002   2014/04/29 07:10AM
    txwildcat

Quote BlondE2U: Could you about imagine if Ben pulled the Nick stint on EJ? I really liked EJ's flashback scene, he remembered all the details. He was getting his days mixed...too many encounters to count.

Yes IDAHO since I have posted I started back in the pack but have met some great fan friends here and proud to make the 100 mark since January. They may not be a couple but their chemistry is enough to keep this board going. I am glad to meet others that feel the same. #TeamEJabby

I was actually surprised to see EJ's flashback, especially since the scene could have easily been done without it. Believe me, I'm not complaining about seeing it. LOL. There is a spoiler out there indicating some upcoming EJabby interaction. Maybe we'll get a blast of chemistry to last us a while with those scenes.

Cringing at the thought of Ben pulling this stunt Nick has pulled on EJ. It would have been interesting to say the least.

#1003   2014/04/29 07:14AM
    txwildcat

Quote JeanLou: I don't think the writers want us to forget EJabby, otherwise they'd never have shown that steamy flashback of EJ's today...I think they want us to be resigned to the fact that it is EJami for right now but once she's gone, if James doesn't leave (PLEASE NO!!!), I think our couple will find their way back to eachother!!!

I am still extremely hopeful... both that JS will stay and that EJabby will have a future storyline. Things are about to get interesting on the Nick/Percy/EJabby front.

#1004   2014/04/29 07:16AM
    OIdaho

"I feel the same way you do BLONDE2U! & YES! it's going too be all about EJami for the time being until Allison/Sami departs. But as long as they continue to show either Abs or Ej having flashbacks, like we got yesterday, then i know we can handle the drawn out process. So if James renews his contract(P-L-E-A-S-E!.......JAMES STAY)then i'm confident that we will get EJAbby & i also cannot wait until Ej.vs.Ben happens, now that's going too be a spectacle to see there. So keep hope alive my sisters, there are times that we will be so frustrated with these writers because we'll probably get tired of watching the same ole-same ole. But i think we will get our payoff & that's Ej FREE! from Sami & will soon be with the woman who he also has been doing a dance with for 7 years, it's just been SUBTLE! & UNDER THE RADAR! But you all saw it & i think tptb saw it as well, if not with PLL'S ASHLEY BENSON(THE ORIGINAL ABIGAIL DEVERAUX)then definitely with Kate Mansi playing the role. I know i saw HEAT! & CHEMISTRY! with Kate & James, so if James stays, then it's sll good for us EJAbby Fans, we just have to hold on a little while longer. EJABBY FTW !!!.............." OIDAHO.

#1005   2014/04/29 04:35PM
    sonnyhat127

TXWILDCAT we got some conversation today. When Abby was saying she can handle her own problems I got the distinct impression she was referring to EJ trying to control the pregnancy scare. EJ is so used to cleaning Sami's messes he will have no idea how to handle independent Abigail. Lol

#1006   2014/04/29 04:36PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote OIdaho: "I feel the same way you do BLONDE2U! & YES! it's going too be all about EJami for the time being until Allison/Sami departs. But as long as they continue to show either Abs or Ej having flashbacks, like we got yesterday, then i know we can handle the drawn out process. So if James renews his contract(P-L-E-A-S-E!.......JAMES STAY)then i'm confident that we will get EJAbby & i also cannot wait until Ej.vs.Ben happens, now that's going too be a spectacle to see there. So keep hope alive my sisters, there are times that we will be so frustrated with these writers because we'll probably get tired of watching the same ole-same ole. But i think we will get our payoff & that's Ej FREE! from Sami & will soon be with the woman who he also has been doing a dance with for 7 years, it's just been SUBTLE! & UNDER THE RADAR! But you all saw it & i think tptb saw it as well, if not with PLL'S ASHLEY BENSON(THE ORIGINAL ABIGAIL DEVERAUX)then definitely with Kate Mansi playing the role. I know i saw HEAT! & CHEMISTRY! with Kate & James, so if James stays, then it's sll good for us EJAbby Fans, we just have to hold on a little while longer. EJABBY FTW !!!.............." OIDAHO.

Glad you picked up your TEAM EJABBY pompoms again.

#1007   2014/04/29 07:02PM
    twistasis

Can you imagine how much fun Kate's having playing this role?? What a score.

#1008   2014/04/29 07:12PM
    OIdaho

"I'll always have my EJAbby pom-poms SONNYHAT127! & i also agree with you about that convo that Abs had with Maxine today after her convo w/Ben. She doesn't understand why men feel the need to make decisions for her, to go to such drastic measures just to get her to do what he wants & to go behind her back & lie to grab her attention & then when that guy gets caught, he lies some more or he admits to it but says that he only did it so he could protect her or it was for her own good. Abigail was not just talking about Ben & what he did regarding Nick, but EJ & CHAD, it started with Chad, he lied about dying just so he could win her heart & succeeded. Until Cameron busted him & she found out the truth & broke things off with him, & when she founded out that Ej was involved in his brother's plot, she let him have it too. And Ej made every excuse in the book, saying stuff like, 'But don't you want a man who is so passionate about you-that he will do whatever it takes'. And, 'A man who is not willing to push boundaries for the woman he loves-is not a man worth having!' but Ej has got to understand & i think he will one day hopefully soon. That our gurl doesn't like LIES! she don't care how passionate a man's love is, just don't do stuff behind her back & lie about doing the stuff. She doesn't want a 'CAPTAIN SAVE MY BUTT!' 'MR.FIX MY MESS!' '1-800-HELPEJ-HELP!' or 'SUPERMAN!' She doesn't want any of that, she doesn't want a 'savior', she just wants a man to truly & deeply love & care for her & keep it real with her. Now of course if her life is in danger, you better handle your stuff, but unless she asks the guy in her life for help or 'volunteer' your services to help, if she doesn't want your services, then doggonit, respect her wishes, whether he likes/understands it or not. See Ej has been doing the whole rescue you thang for so long, he doesn't know anything else. Now Sami maybe 'turned on' by that trait, but Abigail will be 'turned off' & if he doesn't get that thru his head that Abigail is a different breed of woman when it comes to that, then Ben definitely will. And Ben will win, so Ej better learn & learn quickly that Abbi is not Sami, the quicker he learns that, the better off he will be & the better he will look too her. Just be the BEAST! Ej, you will win Abbi's heart in due time, but you got to be careful & not come off FAKE! like you are 'prince charming', when we all know that you are really a 'monster', but a monster with a heart of gold though . TEAM EJABBY FTW !!!" OIDAHO.

#1009   2014/04/30 05:03AM
    fadingrose

Quote OIdaho: "I feel the same way you do BLONDE2U! & YES! it's going too be all about EJami for the time being until Allison/Sami departs. But as long as they continue to show either Abs or Ej having flashbacks, like we got yesterday, then i know we can handle the drawn out process. So if James renews his contract(P-L-E-A-S-E!.......JAMES STAY)then i'm confident that we will get EJAbby & i also cannot wait until Ej.vs.Ben happens, now that's going too be a spectacle to see there. So keep hope alive my sisters, there are times that we will be so frustrated with these writers because we'll probably get tired of watching the same ole-same ole. But i think we will get our payoff & that's Ej FREE! from Sami & will soon be with the woman who he also has been doing a dance with for 7 years, it's just been SUBTLE! & UNDER THE RADAR! But you all saw it & i think tptb saw it as well, if not with PLL'S ASHLEY BENSON(THE ORIGINAL ABIGAIL DEVERAUX)then definitely with Kate Mansi playing the role. I know i saw HEAT! & CHEMISTRY! with Kate & James, so if James stays, then it's sll good for us EJAbby Fans, we just have to hold on a little while longer. EJABBY FTW !!!.............." OIDAHO.

I don't remember EJ "doing a dance" with Abby (whether subtle or under-the-radar) as far back as SEVEN years ago. Starting around then, EJ was already feeding his obsession over Sami and hardly would be wasting his time and thoughts on a gawky teen who was probably no older than 15 at the time. Besides, I can't envision EJ as a "dirty old man" lusting after a girl so young, and I don't recall even seeing them in conversation way back then. Wasn't she in boarding school in Europe for several years, returning to Salem only a year or so ago?

Nevertheless, there's little doubt that EJ had become more and more "interested" in Abby as a grown woman while he was ostensibly being her friend and mentor...(with Sami's approval!)
    Of course, he's had his eye on Abby for months before the sparks burst into flame...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/30 05:06AM
    #1010   2014/04/30 06:48AM
    OIdaho

"I agree with ya FADINGROSE! but to a certain extent, he did have is eye on her, back in the early days when he arrived in Salem. From what i gathered, he did do abit of flirting with her back then, & Abbi was 18 at the time & she definitely was crushing on him back when. But like you also said, Ej had a job to do & that was SAMI BRADY, & he hasn't looked back since, but he did start noticing Abigail again the last few years, i also agree with you on that. And i don't think Abs ever got over her crushing/wanting to get with Ej either, she just REPRESSED! it for a time, well;until January 2014 that is . So that's why i said that there's been this unspoken tension between them, DANCE! of their's for 7 years too, it's just been a barely there thing. And i think a few of the EJAbby fans caught on too it & just never thought much about it, while maybe a few others did back early when. But however it truly started, i'm just glad that it did & that it continues because i want, i think we all want EJAbby to become an official couple, with children later on. EJABBY ALL THE WAY-AND HI! TXWILDCAT! HOW ARE YA??? !!!............." OIDAHO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/30 06:50AM
    « 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list