List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 107648, Replies: 1154
    « 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 » »| page:
    #991   2014/04/26 10:37PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    Soaps.com Admin

This is a reminder to members not to bait or bash fanbases for their opinions or what you perceive as their opinions. Please stick to the discussion of the show and its characters.

Also, DO NOT use profanity on this site. If it is rejected and blocked, DO NOT MASK IT. It is not allowed and doing so can result in infractions and/or bans.

#992   2014/04/27 04:37PM
    BlondE2U

At the way the s/l is going our couple may not be a couple but their chemistry is strong enough to throw sparks in any conversation. They each have to move on and that is understandable but they have a connection that as much as they deny it, it is still there...you can't erase that.

#993   2014/04/27 06:29PM
    sonnyhat127

Spoiler May Sweeps in SOD.

There is a murder in Horton square. Ok so we knew that but it said someone will make a sacrifice to protect their family. How much you want to bet EJ confesses to save Sami. Gag me.

#994   2014/04/28 05:54AM
    OIdaho

"I hope that isn't the case, but if it is, atleast the truth FINALLY! comes out. But i wonder who dies??? i know this much, it better be worth my while & it bet not be no daydream/fantasy sequence. IT'S BEST TOO BE EPIC !!!...................." OIDAHO.

#995   2014/04/28 03:41PM
    OIdaho

"I just got thru reading some posted comments from earlier when this EJAbby train starting choo-chooing down the track. I read 25 pages worth & i can't believe that we came from Pg.1 to now Pg.100, MAN! i am so proud of us, quite a few of the posters from the beginning haven't posted in awhile, but we the present posters are still active here & are still forging on & look where we are at. I'LL SEE YA WHEN WE REACH ANOTHER 100 PAGES !!!............." OIDAHO.

#996   2014/04/28 04:02PM
    JeanLou

I know these 2 will most likely never get their HEA but even when they aren't interacting in an ep, like today...just them showing the flashback of them at the cabin makes me crazy for it to happen again! EJ looked so smokin' hot today and the way that they look at eachother is just something to behold. The guy playing Ben who's since been canned, is just cringe-worthy. I am so over all of the lies! I am dying for Nicole to get caught and for EJ to be busted as well. Time to move on but Abigail is truly the woman for you, you gorgeous British dolt.

#997   2014/04/28 04:16PM
    JeanLou

I don't think the writers want us to forget EJabby, otherwise they'd never have shown that steamy flashback of EJ's today...I think they want us to be resigned to the fact that it is EJami for right now but once she's gone, if James doesn't leave (PLEASE NO!!!), I think our couple will find their way back to eachother!!!

#998   2014/04/28 04:46PM
    sonnyhat127

ITA. Hopefully JS will stay.

#999   2014/04/28 07:54PM
    sonnyhat127

Even though the Ben character is written as a dud, I liked that Abigail followed him to the bar. It was cute how she sat there waiting for him to talk to her.

#1000   2014/04/28 08:34PM
    BlondE2U

Could you about imagine if Ben pulled the Nick stint on EJ? I really liked EJ's flashback scene, he remembered all the details. He was getting his days mixed...too many encounters to count.

Yes IDAHO since I have posted I started back in the pack but have met some great fan friends here and proud to make the 100 mark since January. They may not be a couple but their chemistry is enough to keep this board going. I am glad to meet others that feel the same. #TeamEJabby

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/28 08:35PM
    « 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list