List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Started by Master at 2014/01/16 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:53PM, Views: 106174, Replies: 1154
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/16 03:37PM
    The EJ and Abagail NO BASH ZONE
    Master

This thread is for those who like EJabby. A place to discuss this couple without worry of bashing.

Sanctioned by Admin.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/17 12:22PM
    #2   2014/01/16 06:10PM
    Re: The EJ and Abagail NO BASH ZONE
    lilie

Quote Master: This thread is for those who like EJabby. A place to discuss this couple without worry of bashing.

Well I hope you have better luck with it than I did with mine since the adm change it..

#3   2014/01/17 04:17AM
    Master

Quote lilie:
    Quote Master: This thread is for those who like EJabby. A place to discuss this couple without worry of bashing.

Well I hope you have better luck with it than I did with mine since the adm change it..

Good morning. I think they change it back, it's confusing. The way yours reads sounds like it is a bashing thread so that's why I started this one. Which ever works is fine as long as ejabby fans have a place to express it.

#4   2014/01/17 06:29AM
    VickyBillyFan

I am loving EJ and Abby!!! I hadn't watched Days in years but all my soap friends on Twitter were raving about their love scene in the cabin so I watched it and now I'm totally hooked! I can definitely see what all the buzz was about. These two are smoking hot together and have insane chemistry. I just saw the new SID picture of them and I can't wait to see this play out!

#5   2014/01/17 09:58AM
    Iluvniyah

I truly hope they explore the EJ/Abby pairing. I believe there is great potential to pull in younger/newer viewers that have never watched the show. Abby will appeal to younger viewers and EJ will appeal to the"other" mass majority. It's a win-win for DOOL if they play their cards right. EJAMI is so old news and repetitive. It's time to move on....JMO

#6   2014/01/17 11:03AM
    JTsahottie

Quote VickyBillyFan: I am loving EJ and Abby!!! I hadn't watched Days in years but all my soap friends on Twitter were raving about their love scene in the cabin so I watched it and now I'm totally hooked! I can definitely see what all the buzz was about. These two are smoking hot together and have insane chemistry. I just saw the new SID picture of them and I can't wait to see this play out!

oh yeah definitely there is a lot of buzz about this I mean the ratings are just continuing to be great I really think the writers have found how to make more people like EJ. there is a lot of EJ fans out there and its nice for him to be in a story that captivates people and make him likable. aand also what I like about this is it has nothing to do with Sammy Sami isnt even part of the story it's just about EJ and Abby and how they feel about each other and how you just can't fight this feeling ...sometimes you just can't help who you fall in love with

#7   2014/01/17 11:16AM
    Cashmere123

I agree EJ and Abby are HOT together, they have great chemistry and the "forbidden love affair" is interesting and steamy..I would love to see Sami find out..I wonder who followed them to the cabin and took pictures?? Hmm..

#8   2014/01/17 12:21PM
    Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)
    Soaps Admin

Hello. The guidelines state posters must ask admin to sanction no bash zones. The reason is if we did not, there would be too many of them. We can sanction this one now that we see there might be a need for it.

Admin

#9   2014/01/17 02:44PM
    Sunlover127

Quote JTsahottie:
    Quote VickyBillyFan: I am loving EJ and Abby!!! I hadn't watched Days in years but all my soap friends on Twitter were raving about their love scene in the cabin so I watched it and now I'm totally hooked! I can definitely see what all the buzz was about. These two are smoking hot together and have insane chemistry. I just saw the new SID picture of them and I can't wait to see this play out!

oh yeah definitely there is a lot of buzz about this I mean the ratings are just continuing to be great I really think the writers have found how to make more people like EJ. there is a lot of EJ fans out there and its nice for him to be in a story that captivates people and make him likable. aand also what I like about this is it has nothing to do with Sammy Sami isnt even part of the story it's just about EJ and Abby and how they feel about each other and how you just can't fight this feeling ...sometimes you just can't help who you fall in love with

LOVE???? LOVE!?! You really think Abigail and EJ are in LOVE??? I am incredulous...

Abigail falls for EVERY male that looks at her! She is a hot mess with an addictive nature, obsessive compulsive personality, out of touch with reality personality disorder.

#10   2014/01/17 03:44PM
    Master

Quote Soaps Admin: Hello. The guidelines state posters must ask admin to sanction no bash zones. The reason is if we did not, there would be too many of them. We can sanction this one now that we see there might be a need for it.

Admin

I'm sorry I didn't realize the guidelines related to opening a no bash thread, I will be careful in the future. Thank you for keeping it opened for EJabby fans only.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list