List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What nasty little trick does that sneaky Teresa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What nasty little trick does that sneaky Teresa

Started by mauimama at 2014/01/16 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/19 01:11PM, Views: 644, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/16 12:58PM
    What nasty little trick does that sneaky Teresa
    mauimama

have up her sleeve for Dr Dan this time? I do love watching her make "her holiness Horton" squirm! I cannot stand Dr Dan with her! (can't stand her, period!)

#2   2014/01/16 01:05PM
    Re: What nasty little trick does that sneaky Teresa
    stjarna

Whatever she got planned- I'd love to see Nicole find out and make Theresa squirm!

I cannot care less about Jenn anymore! It;s sad- I was once a fan of hers! I think she would be much better incorporated in Jordan-Rafe sl with Kate!

#3   2014/01/16 01:06PM
    CoachJack

She didn't make Jen squirm today. Jen FINALLY stood up for herself and turned the tables on Theresa. Now when Theresa is stupid enough to try to mess with Nicole sparks will fly

I think Theresa's idea is she'll spin a sob story about how messed up she is not knowing what happened and Daniel will seduce her to keep her quiet because he wants to protect JJ. Last time I checked, Daniel may have womanizing in his past b ut his name's not EJ DiMera so nice try.

#4   2014/01/16 01:16PM
    mauimama

Yep- Teresa would have her hands full if she tried crossing Nicole -- Nicole does not like anyone messing with her BFF's (Daniel and Brady) As much as I detest JENN- I was thrilled when Nicole ALMOST got away with blaming Jenn for her miscarriage!

#5   2014/01/16 01:26PM
    stjarna

Quote mauimama: Yep- Teresa would have her hands full if she tried crossing Nicole -- Nicole does not like anyone messing with her BFF's (Daniel and Brady) As much as I detest JENN- I was thrilled when Nicole ALMOST got away with blaming Jenn for her miscarriage!

If they put Theresa on Nicoles's pathway- I finally would find Theresa being interesting to watch!!!

#6   2014/01/19 10:55AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: Whatever she got planned- I'd love to see Nicole find out and make Theresa squirm!

I cannot care less about Jenn anymore! It;s sad- I was once a fan of hers! I think she would be much better incorporated in Jordan-Rafe sl with Kate!

Nicole can teach Teresa a thing or two.

#7   2014/01/19 10:59AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna: Whatever she got planned- I'd love to see Nicole find out and make Theresa squirm!

Still would like to see a cat fight, wouldn't you?!

#8   2014/01/19 11:03AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

Yes, If its anything like Sami and Nicloe's.....

#9   2014/01/19 11:10AM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:

Yes, If its anything like Sami and Nicloe's.....

Theresa was not happy finding out that Nicole could be "doing" dr Dan... and something tells me that she will hear or understand that there is something going on faux or not- and she will be going against Nicole and then......

#10   2014/01/19 12:03PM
    zuzu61

Remember Sally Field looking in the mirror & talking about her "football helmet" in the movie, Steel Magnolias??

Well... I, for one, would LOVE to see Nicole destroy Teresa's
    "football helmet" !

That's what I think about every time she's on screen!?
    Nice, thick, shiny hair. But it looks like a football helmet

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list