List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wow Sami's Hair

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wow Sami's Hair

Started by whatapainchoosinanam at 2014/01/14 12:46AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/16 06:03PM, Views: 5060, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/01/21 04:48AM
    Re: Wow Sami's Hair
    HouseTops

Sami will become a nagging housewife with the hair colour change getting her ready for her exit.
    Sadly, we will never have EJAMI.

Love AS.

#22   2014/01/21 05:11AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: Sami will become a nagging housewife with the hair colour change getting her ready for her exit.

Love AS.

That sounds about right

#23   2014/01/21 05:17AM
    fadingrose

Quote HouseTops: Sami will become a nagging housewife with the hair colour change getting her ready for her exit.

Love AS.

I am one fan who loves Sami's new hair--and I also love Nicole's. (By the way I don't think "nagging housewives" can be defined by their hair color or style.)

#24   2014/01/21 05:57AM
    daysdevotee

I think her hair is awful!!!!!! It makes her look old & haggard. The color just does not suit her complexion. It looks like what it is 'dyed'. Yukkk!

#25   2014/01/21 06:01AM
    Jen821

I like Sami's hair color it is beautiful!

#26   2014/02/15 05:36AM
    Rosieroserson

Alison Sweeney, you're such a beautiful woman......that's why it's a puzzle to me why they keep dressing you up in midwife dresses (that hideous white and red the other day ) and style your hair in a way that makes you look old ... when we all know your a well shaped hot mama

#27   2014/02/15 07:24AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: Alison Sweeney, you're such a beautiful woman......that's why it's a puzzle to me why they keep dressing you up in midwife dresses (that hideous white and red the other day ) and style your hair in a way that makes you look old ... when we all know your a well shaped hot mama

#28   2014/02/15 06:08PM
    mbfc3

Quote 32yearsandcounting: I like Sami's new color, but what is going on with everyone else's hair? I don't like Nicole's hair, I like the length and cut, but there's something that just isn't working. While I am here and we are talking about hair, why does Kate always have a blue patch? Does anyone know the answer to that? Just curious

I saw on a show several years ago that Lauren Koslow just likes the different colored patch of hair, and they just keep it for her character. I think she feels it's her signature.

I think Sami's hair looks good the darker tone. Hey, while she and Kate are so close during this whole Nick mess, maybe she should get a pink or orange patch!!!! Just kidding.....but it would be funny

#29   2014/02/16 01:51AM
    -Josie-

Quote Rosieroserson: Alison Sweeney, you're such a beautiful woman......that's why it's a puzzle to me why they keep dressing you up in midwife dresses (that hideous white and red the other day ) and style your hair in a way that makes you look old ... when we all know your a well shaped hot mama

I think Ali's darker hair looks good, makes her blue eyes pop more! They purposely dressed Sami more business like to make her look older compared to the skank. But it's no use. Sami is still way hotter than the wannabe mistress. The black & red dress Sami is wearing now is completely covered up but is body hugging enough to show all her womanly curves. So sexy compared to the skinny girl's pathetic attempt at plunge necklines.

#30   2014/02/16 05:03AM
    fadingrose

Quote mbfc3:
    Quote 32yearsandcounting: I like Sami's new color, but what is going on with everyone else's hair? I don't like Nicole's hair, I like the length and cut, but there's something that just isn't working. While I am here and we are talking about hair, why does Kate always have a blue patch? Does anyone know the answer to that? Just curious

I saw on a show several years ago that Lauren Koslow just likes the different colored patch of hair, and they just keep it for her character. I think she feels it's her signature.

I think Sami's hair looks good the darker tone. Hey, while she and Kate are so close during this whole Nick mess, maybe she should get a pink or orange patch!!!! Just kidding.....but it would be funny

Didn't Sami have a pink streak in her hair a while back?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list