List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wow Sami's Hair

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wow Sami's Hair

Started by whatapainchoosinanam at 2014/01/14 12:46AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/16 06:03PM, Views: 4736, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/15 09:42AM
    Re: Wow Sami's Hair
    deidnbella

My husband noticed it before me!!!! I liked it but I still think she was gorgeous with the blonde hair!

#12   2014/01/15 01:21PM
    whatapaincho...

Quote deidnbella: My husband noticed it before me!!!! I liked it but I still think she was gorgeous with the blonde hair!

I agree it looked gorgeous when it was blonde also, but boy is she rally rockin' it with this new hair color.
    I turned on the tv last night, one of my rare nights off, and she was on the biggest loser, (I guess she's the host on the show, I don't know, never seen the show before) and it was the same on there also. I normally don't like it when people go darker but this time was a win win all the way around.

#13   2014/01/15 01:33PM
    32yearsandco...

I like Sami's new color, but what is going on with everyone else's hair? I don't like Nicole's hair, I like the length and cut, but there's something that just isn't working. While I am here and we are talking about hair, why does Kate always have a blue patch? Does anyone know the answer to that? Just curious

#14   2014/01/15 02:56PM
    whatapaincho...

Quote 32yearsandcounting: I like Sami's new color, but what is going on with everyone else's hair? I don't like Nicole's hair, I like the length and cut, but there's something that just isn't working. While I am here and we are talking about hair, why does Kate always have a blue patch? Does anyone know the answer to that? Just curious

It's not even blue anymore, more like a green blue, a bad teal color. I think Kate is a wild child and she thinks it makes her look younger then her age. But it looks silly if u ask me.

#15   2014/01/15 03:00PM
    whatapaincho...

Quote 32yearsandcounting: I like Sami's new color, but what is going on with everyone else's hair? I don't like Nicole's hair, I like the length and cut, but there's something that just isn't working. While I am here and we are talking about hair, why does Kate always have a blue patch? Does anyone know the answer to that? Just curious

I don't like Nicole's hair color and cutting it off makes it worse. It's nicer when it's shoulder length with blonde streaks in it.

#16   2014/01/16 03:33PM
    daysforever

Sami has come into her own as a stunning woman. Her hair, great wardrobe and accessories give her the image of a woman in power. I also like how her character is being written these days: strong, humorous, smart—though, at times she does go off the rails, but she's enjoyable to watch.

#17   2014/01/20 07:53PM
    Rosieroserson

I think she looks awful with that new haircolor!!!
    Alison is such a beautiful woman and with the blond hair she looked so classy. Now she's more like the ordinary woman next door...and her hair due today was so pre schoolish please Days hairdressers!!!!! You need to make Sami into the georgious woman we know she is:-)

#18   2014/01/20 09:54PM
    ShawnaA

Quote Rosieroserson: I think she looks awful with that new haircolor!!!
    Alison is such a beautiful woman and with the blond hair she looked so classy. Now she's more like the ordinary woman next door...and her hair due today was so pre schoolish please Days hairdressers!!!!! You need to make Sami into the georgious woman we know she is:-)

When she first came back from her trip her hair was pretty... but today!?! Now that's a different story! Hair color looked too reddish and in combination with that horrible outfit...It's just my opinion but they need to get her out of that outfit and fix that hair! Although the preview for the week has her hair looking weird again later this week...

#19   2014/01/20 10:42PM
    -Josie-

Quote ShawnaA:

When she first came back from her trip her hair was pretty... but today!?! Now that's a different story! Hair color looked too reddish and in combination with that horrible outfit...It's just my opinion but they need to get her out of that outfit and fix that hair! Although the preview for the week has her hair looking weird again later this week...

I think they purposely wanted to make Sami look homely today. We saw what a bombshell she was when she came back f/ Chicago. But now it's the end of the day so she already changed out of her hot dress. It's like they tried to set up the scene of EJ not wanting to talk to his nagging wife. Especially since he had just come f/ seeing his young mistress.
    I'll hate it if they make Sami feel insecure about herself. She is beautiful and all woman. That little girlscout Abby has nothing on Sami.

#20   2014/01/21 12:25AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote ShawnaA:

I think they purposely wanted to make Sami look homely today. We saw what a bombshell she was when she came back f/ Chicago. But now it's the end of the day so she already changed out of her hot dress. It's like they tried to set up the scene of EJ not wanting to talk to his nagging wife. Especially since he had just come f/ seeing his young mistress.
    I'll hate it if they make Sami feel insecure about herself. She is beautiful and all woman. That little girlscout Abby has nothing on Sami.

I think she looks boring in that haircolor no matter what she's wearing or how they fix her hair. I agree about the 'nagging wife' image, and don't like it either. Sami is georgeous and needs to flaunt it with hot outfits and stunning hair. Abby is beautiful too, but in a totally different way. Sami's inner strenght, stubborness and passion is all a part of the beauty that EJ sees and recognizes..

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list