List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wow Sami's Hair

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wow Sami's Hair

Started by whatapainchoosinanam at 2014/01/14 12:46AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/16 06:03PM, Views: 5055, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/14 12:46AM
    Wow Sami's Hair
    whatapaincho...

I have always liked her hair as a blonde but wow the New color. Gorgeous!

#2   2014/01/14 03:39AM
    Re: Wow Sami's Hair
    fadingrose

I love it, too. It makes her stand out as more "important" than any other blondie on the show... than

#3   2014/01/14 10:30AM
    ejami2012

Quote fadingrose: I love it, too. It makes her stand out as more "important" than any other blondie on the show... than

Yes I agree Sami hair color is awesome so becoming. She looked so beautiful yesterday. She's working that color.

#4   2014/01/14 10:44AM
    stjarna

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote fadingrose: I love it, too. It makes her stand out as more "important" than any other blondie on the show... than

Yes I agree Sami hair color is awesome so becoming. She looked so beautiful yesterday. She's working that color.

how are ejami2012! Agree. She is working that new look! Looks great!

#5   2014/01/14 01:25PM
    ejami2012

Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012:

I'm good stjarna thanks for asking. How are you? I'm been away from the board for a while once I read our ejami are gonna have Abby problems. I didn't watch the cabin episodes too many posters are rooting for ejabby. I'm a diehard ejami . Hopefully Samis new look which is beautiful will bring her to her senses and back to her Ejs arms ASAP.

#6   2014/01/14 01:25PM
    ejami2012

Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012:

I'm good stjarna thanks for asking. How are you? I'm been away from the board for a while once I read our ejami are gonna have Abby problems. I didn't watch the cabin episodes too many posters are rooting for ejabby. I'm a diehard ejami . Hopefully Samis new look which is beautiful will bring her to her senses and back to her Ejs arms ASAP.

#7   2014/01/14 01:43PM
    mauimama

My 1st thought was: "Wow= Sami said she was going to Chicago for a business meeting but instead she spent the last couple days at the hairdressers!" lol

#8   2014/01/14 02:19PM
    jemma

Loads of extensions!

#9   2014/01/14 02:34PM
    Soapbaby71

Loved the hair color and the dress was great on her as well.

#10   2014/01/14 06:41PM
    Sunlover127

Sami's new hair color looked gorgeous!!! He dress was also beautiful!! Loved the makeover!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list