List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Lucas & Chreryl

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lucas & Chreryl

Started by Freida Kloppenheimer at 2014/01/09 05:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/19 02:59PM, Views: 978, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/01/11 11:42AM
    Re: Lucas & Chreryl
    stjarna

Happy they finally gave Lucas s/l.... and it is so refreshing that he is a completely different setting- meaning Rafe- Jordan, Kate and new girl Cheryl... waited so long to see them separate from Ejami drama!!! Excited!!!!

#12   2014/01/18 12:02AM
    Re: Lucas & Cheryl
    Freida Klopp...

Like the idea of a Lucas / Cheryl / Jordan triangle

#13   2014/01/18 03:35AM
    fadingrose

Quote Freida Kloppenheimer: Like the idea of a Lucas / Cheryl / Jordan triangle

Why a triangle? And where is Rafe in that mix?

I think we've had far too many threesomes over the years. I'd settle for a gradually developing love affair between just TWO people, even if there were temporary setbacks that they would solve together. We need a break from romantic conflict, at least for a while....

#14   2014/01/18 08:09AM
    Freida Klopp...

Quote fadingrose:

I think we've had far too many threesomes over the years. I'd settle for a gradually developing love affair between just TWO people, even if there were temporary setbacks that they would solve together. We need a break from romantic conflict, at least for a while....

Break from romantic conflict? If I want that then why am I watching a soap opera in 2014? If I wanted complacency I would watch a rom com on netflix.

After a while, fans get bored when rafe is with someone too long. He's not super couple material. I'm all for super couples but think that title belongs to the vets. Put Jordan in the mix w Cheryl and Lucas and let the scandal and b$&@( slaps begin!

#15   2014/01/18 09:32AM
    stjarna

Quote Freida Kloppenheimer:
    Quote fadingrose:

Break from romantic conflict? If I want that then why am I watching a soap opera in 2014? If I wanted complacency I would watch a rom com on netflix.

After a while, fans get bored when rafe is with someone too long. He's not super couple material. I'm all for super couples but think that title belongs to the vets. Put Jordan in the mix w Cheryl and Lucas and let the scandal and b$&@( slaps begin!

Rafe and Lucas will find themselves in a cross fire- sure of it and good- no more good guy Lucas... before EJ was their sore point- but now- things could get interesting...and Jordan and Lucas would be umph... sorry but then it will get really wow- as Kate's head would explode if Lucas would hook up with Jordan... Cheryl is cute and so far- yeah, Lucas should get some loving... still need more to see how really Lucas and Cheryl clic... still remain with the thought that Carrie should be back... so much conflict would arise there- she was in love with Rafe, and Rafe was in love with her- in the meantime he slept with Kate, the woman who gave Carrie a dagger as a present... would Jordan be, as well as Cheryl be threatened with that woman, both Lucas and Rafe wanted Carrie-!!!

Never liked Austin, and never was Caustin fan!!! lol- my reason why I'd like to see Carrie alone in Salem again!

My imagination there running wild!

#16   2014/01/19 11:09AM
    sharon n nic...

I think Lucas may start having feeling for Chreryl and won't like what Kate has in store for her.

#17   2014/01/19 11:12AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think Lucas may start having feeling for Chreryl and won't like what Kate has in store for her.

He isn't quite happy about it at all- he told Kate that the truth comes out... and it is Salem!!!!

#18   2014/01/19 02:39PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think Lucas may start having feeling for Chreryl and won't like what Kate has in store for her.

He isn't quite happy about it at all- he told Kate that the truth comes out... and it is Salem!!!!

it sure is.....

#19   2014/01/19 02:59PM
    zuzu61

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

it sure is.....

Seems like someone's always listening from behind a BUSH either in the Public Park, The TownSquare, or during an Intimate talk over a cup of tea/coffee.(IN a Public Cafe, etc)

Such Private places to share life altering secrets.

Love it!!

*** My point being.. Someone will hear Kate and Lucas talking...
    UNless Lucas gets tired of lying for Mommie and spills the beans.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/19 03:08PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list