List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: That being said. Is NICK alive and did he witness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

That being said. Is NICK alive and did he witness

Started by allmylovingdays at 2014/01/08 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/17 10:57AM, Views: 2522, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/08 06:06AM
    That being said. Is NICK alive and did he witness
    allmylovingdays

What happened ????

#2   2014/01/08 06:38AM
    Re: That being said. Is NICK alive and did he witness
    Undeniable T...

Nick is alive. He'll be back to sleaze around Salem before being carted off again at some point like the other acorns in The horton tree.

As to what he may have witnessed, I don't know what you are referring to. EJ and Abby having sex? God. Probably.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/08 06:38AM
    #3   2014/01/08 06:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Undeniable Truth: Nick is alive. He'll be back to sleaze around Salem before being carted off again at some point like the other acorns in The horton tree.

As to what he may have witnessed, I don't know what you are referring to. Yesterdays sex? God. Probably.

Yes I read that they mentioned how the cabin was warm. So I'm thinking he was hiding out there. Yikes

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/08 06:43AM
    #4   2014/01/08 06:49AM
    Undeniable T...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Undeniable Truth: Nick is alive. He'll be back to sleaze around Salem before being carted off again at some point like the other acorns in The horton tree.

As to what he may have witnessed, I don't know what you are referring to. Yesterdays sex? God. Probably.

Yes I read that they mentioned how the cabin was warm. So I'm thinking he was hiding out there. Yikes

I may have to check hulu later. I don't recall if they made it clear whether Hope and Ciara were "back early" from the island or if they just never went.

#5   2014/01/08 07:19AM
    dayswy

That's a great theory! Who would he blackmail with it? Ej I'm assuming- but aren't nick and Abby somewhat close? Would he send her down the river (no pun intended) to get at EJ? Who really didn't do anything this time but help cover it up- and what would he want anyway?

#6   2014/01/08 07:45AM
    Undeniable T...

Quote dayswy: That's a great theory! Who would he blackmail with it? Ej I'm assuming- but aren't nick and Abby somewhat close? Would he send her down the river (no pun intended) to get at EJ? Who really didn't do anything this time but help cover it up- and what would he want anyway?

Good questions.

I think Nick would sell Abby out in a heartbeat. Not only was he in stalker/rapist mode when he got cracked in the head, but he's been known to sell a fellow Horton down the river before.

The only thing I can think of that he would want from EJ is the evidence he has on Sami. They made a point not to destroy it. Weird to consider that the evidence of Will having shot EJ is also under the DiMera roof right now. Why would he want any of that though? To somehow further attempt to blackmail Gabi into being with him? Hmm. Could they get that all in before Gabi leaves the show in May?

I don't know. Is it even plausible that he'd have the kahunas to mess with EJ like that?

#7   2014/01/08 11:02AM
    EpicFail

Quote allmylovingdays: What happened ????

what exactly happened that he should've witnessed?

#8   2014/01/08 12:16PM
    Shirleta

Quote Undeniable Truth:
    Quote dayswy: That's a great theory! Who would he blackmail with it? Ej I'm assuming- but aren't nick and Abby somewhat close? Would he send her down the river (no pun intended) to get at EJ? Who really didn't do anything this time but help cover it up- and what would he want anyway?

Good questions.

I think Nick would sell Abby out in a heartbeat. Not only was he in stalker/rapist mode when he got cracked in the head, but he's been known to sell a fellow Horton down the river before.

The only thing I can think of that he would want from EJ is the evidence he has on Sami. They made a point not to destroy it. Weird to consider that the evidence of Will having shot EJ is also under the DiMera roof right now. Why would he want any of that though? To somehow further attempt to blackmail Gabi into being with him? Hmm. Could they get that all in before Gabi leaves the show in May?

I don't know. Is it even plausible that he'd have the kahunas to mess with EJ like that?

Would you be o kind as to claify for me as I havent' been a really consistant watcher of DOOL as I work and can't record the program. If Nick is alive, say he is, what evidence would he have to blackmail anyone? If he's still around, no one is at fault (maybe assault, that's all).

#9   2014/01/08 12:23PM
    flightygirl

Quote Shirleta:
    Quote Undeniable Truth:

Good questions.

Would you be o kind as to claify for me as I havent' been a really consistant watcher of DOOL as I work and can't record the program. If Nick is alive, say he is, what evidence would he have to blackmail anyone? If he's still around, no one is at fault (maybe assault, that's all).

I think they are talking about blackmailing EJ with the fact he slept with Abigail. They did comment that there was still heat in the Horton cabin and if it wasn't Hope...then could it have been an alive Nick?

#10   2014/01/08 12:57PM
    fadingrose

Quote Undeniable Truth:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I may have to check hulu later. I don't recall if they made it clear whether Hope and Ciara were "back early" from the island or if they just never went.

Wow, Could the writers have planned to sock us with another of those "miraculous" eavesdropping coincidences? Let's say, for instance, that way before Abby got there Hope went to the cabin to check the heat, pipes, or whatever (as she told Abby later) and discovered Nick hiding there. Since they both are loyal Hortons, Nick might well have told Hope what had been done to him by the Terrible Trio. Hope left him there and went back to Salem to check out his story (Ciara was in school all that time).

When Hope returns to Salem she meets Abby and realizes that Abby may have seen Nick at the Horton cabin. She thinks Abby is acting nervous, so asks some probing questions about her visit to the island. So now we'd have a mixed up scenario with overlapping story lines. Too weird? Not for DOOL..
    Did Nick see the Abby/EJ hook-up? If he did, once again he could use the blackmail card--on more than one character--to get whatever he may want, including revenge.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/08 01:02PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list