List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJABBY (this is not a no-bash zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJABBY (this is not a no-bash zone)

Started by lilie at 2014/01/07 06:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 07:03PM, Views: 6090, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/01/16 01:34PM
    Re: EJABBY (this is not a no-bash zone)
    ShadamNuke09

I have imagined an EJabby baby. I so badly want them to go there, but not getting my hopes up.

#32   2014/01/16 01:38PM
    Axl Rose

Quote ShadamNuke09: I have imagined an EJabby baby. I so badly want them to go there, but not getting my hopes up.

But EJabby would be great together and for them to have a baby their baby would be half-DiMera half-Horton

#33   2014/01/16 01:44PM
    stjarna

EJ would really want a whiny, immature, prude twit like Abby! I think not! She would run for every little thing the DiMera do to Hope! LOL

#34   2014/01/16 01:50PM
    Axl Rose

Quote stjarna: EJ would really want a whiny, immature, prude twit like Abby! I think not! She would run for every little thing the DiMera do to Hope! LOL

This is a no bash zone and yet you are trying to bash Ejabby

#35   2014/01/16 02:17PM
    ejami2012

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote stjarna: EJ would really want a whiny, immature, prude twit like Abby! I think not! She would run for every little thing the DiMera do to Hope! LOL

I'm not with ejabby at all. Abi hit on Ej the sex scene was ok by it does not want me to see them as a couple.

The caption says (this is not a no bash zone) if it should be no bashing the caption should be corrected

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/16 02:18PM
    #36   2014/01/16 02:19PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: I have imagined an EJabby baby. I so badly want them to go there, but not getting my hopes up.

But EJabby would be great together and for them to have a baby their baby would be half-DiMera half-Horton

No arguments from me. I want them to really get a chance as a real couple. Then adding a baby would amazing. Seeing Jen/Horton clan lose their mind. EJ being the protective of the mother of his child. Most of all, I would love Stefano fawn over another grandchild.

#37   2014/01/16 02:31PM
    stjarna

Quote Axl Rose:

the title of this thread then is not correctly written- it say this is not a no bash zone -

#38   2014/01/16 03:53PM
    SassyStrawberry

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Axl Rose:

the title of this thread then is not correctly written- it say this is not a no bash zone -

that's how I read it too.. title basically indicates all comments welcomed - likes/dislike/indifference to the couple.

#39   2014/01/16 04:12PM
    Master

It was originally titled incorrectly, thank you admin for changing it

#40   2014/01/16 04:34PM
    Dzk316

I am loving EJ and Abby together!! Their scenes were so hot!!! I can't stop watching them on youtube. Finally some real spice on the show. This is what its all about. I haven't watched days in months. It was just taking up space on my dvr. Finally something to see:)

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list